• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
went from replacing out, to re-replacing in, to just not playing :/

July

Smash Apprentice
We are lynching Glyph toDay.If Glyph is scum (he probably is) then Zen is his scumbuddy. Or Tery, but most likely Zen.

Lists two confirmed town as scum, lists one confirmed town and one unconfirmed, but fairly scummy, player as town.

so for the record... 13 player game, with a claimed vig, and a mafia roleblocker dead... i'm guessing there are 3 mafia, with a vig or SK. There are 8 of us left. We mislynch, we have 7 left... worst case scenario, vig is actually SK, and he and mafia both kill town. 5 players left, 2 of them being mafia, one being SK. That would require SK cooperation to lynch mafia.
So basically, it's pretty bad if we don't lynch mafia toDay. I wish there was more to go on with Glyph.
The possibilities if we mislynch toDay are scary as hell, really think a mass claim would help us just to make sure we hit scum.

Glyph is looking really scummy and I do believe he will flip scum. However, I am not going to vote him, and I suggest no one does until we mass claim. If Glyph is not scum and gets to L-3, mafia and sk could quick lynch him and put themselves in a winning position toMorrow. With the info Asdioh just provided, we should keep votes off of people until we have a definite lynch target.

I know its not likely but I'm throwing it out there so we don't get screwed over toDay.

Glyph, are you in favor of a mass claim? Also why are you willing to die toDay? If you were town then you would know from what Asdioh just posted that your mislynch could put us in a losing position toMorrow if Gova is SK and not vig.

This game is making it really hard to study for that final I have tomorrow ><

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm all for a mass claim, I've just got no investment in this game heh.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
well Glyph, it's obvious you should start the mass claim. please get to it when you read this.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Just putting that there for later. Lynch glyph, and if the game is still going vig Tery. See you guys post game.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
unvote

"we" as in "scum" Zen? :mistyface:

next is Tery and/or me since I didn't add Zen's count to the thingy
but I think Tery is next

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm canadian bacon btw, kinda spaced that whole "you claim flavor with your role" thing

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
It really does kinda seem irrelevant at this point

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
We are lynching Glyph toDay.If Glyph is scum (he probably is) then Zen is his scumbuddy. Or Tery, but most likely Zen.

Lists two confirmed town as scum, lists one confirmed town and one unconfirmed, but fairly scummy, player as town.

so for the record... 13 player game, with a claimed vig, and a mafia roleblocker dead... i'm guessing there are 3 mafia, with a vig or SK. There are 8 of us left. We mislynch, we have 7 left... worst case scenario, vig is actually SK, and he and mafia both kill town. 5 players left, 2 of them being mafia, one being SK. That would require SK cooperation to lynch mafia.
So basically, it's pretty bad if we don't lynch mafia toDay. I wish there was more to go on with Glyph.
Is this your reasoning for thinking Glyph is scum? Because by this logic you're scum as well. Asdioh: that guy who lynched two confirmed townies; JTB and ES. And you don't even mention that they become confirmed after the fact. You're not even taking into consideration that Glyph didn't know their alignment at the time.

I'm so mad that ES was actually town. Who the hell looks that scummy as town ;_;
...You justify being on the ES lynch by saying he was scummy, but then you call out Glyph for thinking ES was scum?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
It should be obvious that that's only part of the reason I think Glyph is scum :/ there are others that lynched town as well as myself, but I'm not attacking them for being incredibly scummy, am I?
Glyph has presented little to work with, I think he is very likely scum, more so than anyone else in this game at this point.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
My point is, why is he scum for doing that but you, and as you mentioned others aren't?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Eh, you should stop making full lists of claim order like that. Just pick 3 people you want to claim - everything else is just telling the mafia whom you trust. With a mislynch and / or an incorrect Vig shot we may actually find ourselves in mylo or lylo and in such a situation I'd rather not let scum know who they should night kill ... I'd rather have a player alive that I can rely on.

Not sure if Cop claim is the greatest idea at the moment. If he had a guilty he probably would've claimed by now so I think he has only innos - in the best case two of them [but not necessarily]. If there's a godfather in the game then there's still a chance that only one of his innos is correct and he doesn't even know which one ... and this is all ignoring the fact that he might've been role blocked.
Imo, we should continue to let the cop do his thing ... either until he has a guilty or a godfather flip happens. Good cops drop hints so his results become obvious upon rereading [drastic change of opinion is one example] in case he dies before he gets to claim his results.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Leftovers from yesterDay:

I like how blatant filler is asking questions. Noted.
Yeah asking questions bound to lead nowhere is filler. Saying "noted" doesn't scare me from calling out that kind of play. Try harder.

This is definitely weird.
As for why Gheb's statement is weird. He was down for an EvS lynch and now he is acting like it was some random lynch that he didn't support. And like it was a bad lynch.
Nah, I wasn't saying anything near that. I was just thinking that we could've made better use of that Day because the lynch happened like 3 days before the deadline [which is almost half a Day phase] and some people - mainly Roxy - jumped that wagon pretty carelessly. It was an informative lynch although I'm against lynching people to obtain info - that's the core message. That's not saying his lynch was bad / random / I was against it etc.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Do people really think massclaiming is a good idea now? We have only one claimed power role and only one semi PR is dead, while we still have a claimed Vig and no signs of Doc, Cop or anything else. Plus we also got rid of the miller.

The mafia didn't manage to kill anybody last Night. What does this tell us? There's obviously something about us that they do not know ... we KNOW that the mafia has to deal with night action WIFOM. I don't see why we should gamble away that advantage we have ... by toMorrow either the doc, the cop or ideally both will have plenty results to tip this game into our favor for good.

And whether Gova is the SK or the Vig - sooner or later the mafia will want to get rid of him. We have way more options at the moment than they do so I don't see the benefit in having all of us claim.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Eh, you should stop making full lists of claim order like that. Just pick 3 people you want to claim - everything else is just telling the mafia whom you trust.
At this point maf already knows who everyone trusts. It's day 3 and it's a small game. I'd agree to this if it were a large game or early on, but clear reads should be pretty much known at this point.
With a mislynch and / or an incorrect Vig shot we may actually find ourselves in mylo or lylo and in such a situation I'd rather not let scum know who they should night kill ... I'd rather have a player alive that I can rely on.
Which is why it is a good point to do this. All we have to do is lynch scum.
Not sure if Cop claim is the greatest idea at the moment. If he had a guilty he probably would've claimed by now so I think he has only innos - in the best case two of them [but not necessarily]. If there's a godfather in the game then there's still a chance that only one of his innos is correct and he doesn't even know which one ... and this is all ignoring the fact that he might've been role blocked.
Hmm. Good point.

Though it is very unlikely there is a godfather though if there is a cop. I mean siblings and miller and roleblocker already seems pretty scum sided.
Do people really think massclaiming is a good idea now? We have only one claimed power role and only one semi PR is dead, while we still have a claimed Vig and no signs of Doc, Cop or anything else. Plus we also got rid of the miller.

The mafia didn't manage to kill anybody last Night. What does this tell us? There's obviously something about us that they do not know ... we KNOW that the mafia has to deal with night action WIFOM. I don't see why we should gamble away that advantage we have ... by toMorrow either the doc, the cop or ideally both will have plenty results to tip this game into our favor for good.

And whether Gova is the SK or the Vig - sooner or later the mafia will want to get rid of him. We have way more options at the moment than they do so I don't see the benefit in having all of us claim.

I don't think Gova is confirmed as Vig or SK yet. I still think he can be mafia. So far the night kills have not indicated at all that there is a separate kill from the mafia.

July

Smash Apprentice

This is actually a really good point, and since Joey/Gova admitted to shooting J N1 the mafia actually hasn't killed anyone yet this game. I would like to hear T-Block's opinion on mass claiming as well before anyone else claims, the only person to claim so far has been Glyph.

I don't think Gova is confirmed as Vig or SK yet. I still think he can be mafia. So far the night kills have not indicated at all that there is a separate kill from the mafia.
Do you think that Gova could be mafia and still have killed mafia last night, or is there some other reason you don't think last Night's nk confirms Gova as either sk or vig?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I just think that it's possible that ScumJoey ****ed up with claiming. And so scum gambited last night and killed Roxy to keep Gova on through. Just saying it's a possibility.

July

Smash Apprentice
I just think that it's possible that ScumJoey ****ed up with claiming. And so scum gambited last night and killed Roxy to keep Gova on through. Just saying it's a possibility.
Ehhhh possible I guess, but improbable. Gova is much, much more likely to be sk or vig.

T-block

B2B TST
Still re-reading, but I saw this...

so to clarify:

-ES is at L-1

-if ES flips scum, vig Tery

-if ES flips town, vig Glyph

That's actually probably for the best since I had accidentally unsubscribed to this thread thanks to mobile browsing and forgot it existed until I got a prod.

Whoops!
Glyph posts as if he KNOWS ES will flip town. Back in 520 he has a scum read on ES and says he can die.

Not sure on Glyph anymore.

T-block

B2B TST
Okay... Glyph's lack of content genuinely feels like lack on interest rather than scum coasting to me. His claim of VT aligns with that. In this game players have been fairly active, and there has been pressure on inactives - I don't see scum thinking coasting would be a good strategy. Dangerous line of thinking, I know. I advocated a vig shot on Glyph last Night because he was inactive and useless, but I don't think using a lynch on him Day 3 is a good idea.

However, that was before I re-read his post 1324, which honestly feels like a legit scum slip to me. Opinions from the rest of town? Evaluate that post without letting a scum vibe from Glyph bias you please - does anyone else see it the way I do?

He states he is "cool with dying" in 1440 - that post is null to me. I could see both townGlyph and scumGlyph doing that.

T-block

B2B TST
Feels too early for a mass claim. Are we really going to be able to glean anything from everyone's claims? We already have quite a few VT claims/flips, and I bet there'll be more. I don't see a mass claim doing much more than outing PR's.

I think a cop claim is a potentially good idea though. If cop has a guilty he should come out with it. If he has two inno's, I think he should reveal as well. Anything less than that I would say stay hidden.

T-block

B2B TST
Tery is confusing the hell out of me, but I have him leaning town for now. In 1336 he states outright that Roxy should be killed, which is the firmest I've seen him all game.

However, he keeps bringing up wanting to die in a way that feels almost as if he is attempting an "i'm okay with dying" gambit that's not really being picked up. Twice he brings it up to "prove" Zen is mafia. Once he does it saying he wants to focus on exams. See posts 1275, 1364, 1369.

I also really dislike this post:

At this point, I really want to just lynch Zen for interchanging thoughts and ideas and poor introductory play, but at this point I'm not even sure if that's the best course of action (see: Glyph notes below), as Zen could possibly be town. Meh. From what I've seen, I really can't see that, though. Roxy also didn't want Zen or Gheb gone, but then again--it's Roxy. I can never tell.

Gheb brings up a good point. Glyph could also be teamed with Roxy and have lurked this entire game. I've only played with Glyph in DRUPick2, where Glyph was Mafia Godfather, but was killed Night 1, so I don't remember much at all. For someone like Glyph though, seems unlikely about "forgetting" an active game.

My reads are as follows. Town / Neutral / Mafia

T-Block
July
Gova

Asdioh
Gheb_01
Glyph
Zen

With Gheb still being neutral--I can't read this guy to save my life--I'll try and focus my attention on him today for more solidifed analysis...and the remaining four AP exams I have to take. Worst two weeks ever. :c

Also, good job Doctor?
Wants Zen dead, but think Zen could possibly be town, but thinks Zen being town is unlikely. Brings up Roxy, and then says he doesn't get anything from it. Brings up Glyph, and then doesn't say much about him. Elaborates on a null read on Gheb. Lastly, possible role fishing/scummy night action speculation with bringing up doc.

Despite all this, I have him leaning town based on his wanting Roxy dead, combined with meta from DKR. I don't think Tery is a strong enough player to jump on Roxy for his hammer vote if he were scummates with him.

Top Bottom