• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

Yea I know what your talking about Asdioh.

AM, although I know all your thoughts. Can you comment on Joey's vote on you?
The untouchable Kamina is being targeted by JOEY?! He obviously doesn't know who the hell I am. Regardless, I'm not commenting on him until I've seen his vote, obviously.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You are so lazy sometimes Ryker. ;_;

J: Maybe later. Not being able to open new tabs = NOPE

People that are scummy to me at this point:

Asdioh: Weak attack, Weak defense, Using meta to defend people... yeeeah... You scummy!

J: WTF. His whole claim is blech. One shot? Using it on Day 1? Whaaaaaaaat. Plus his whole change of views is just ********, especially since his points on Asdioh scum were actually legit vs Asdioh fitting "town meta".

AM: >_________>. Hasn't explained any of his reasons for any of his recent scum picks except "Do more you sideline bandwagoner" and "isn't that what Joey did with Roxy". Seriously? Yeah... okay. Plus his being really vague doesn't help town much at all. He never even explained his huge flip on J or anything.
Plus the **** needs to die X:!!!

Unvote
Vote: Aggressive Mediation

Putting my vote right here!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
HE IS LYING LYNCH HIM!

Nah, j/k he's telling the truth.

And I'm OK with lynching SDO

:059:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
My preferred lynch pool right now:
-Evil Soup or Joey.
After that, the more inactives: Glyph, Tery, JTB, Zen, Roxy, in that order.

J is townish enough to stay alive for now despite how poorly he chose to use his claimed power, AM is idrk, July is town, T-block is town, Gheb is town.

I think I've backed most of these stances up at some point.

Sure. Town read on Gheb so far... he was the first to bring up J as a lynch choice, and is sticking hard to that case even if it puts attention on him. He defends smarg, who could be an easy target for toDay as well. I find myself agreeing with a lot of his posts.
Just putting this out there in the open. Keep your eye on him. I find myself SUPER hesitant to put that ******* on a town side of a scum list. I dunno how long I'll be in the game, but no one should put all their chips on Gheb town ever.

I'm not doing this to undermine your read. I'm simply saying don't let your guard down around that one. I begrudgingly respect him, somewhat.

Getting right to it

Vote J

- Dislike his sudden change in stance on Asdioh. He was pretty clear that he wanted a lynch on him, then claims he just wanted a chance to push Asdioh to the extreme to get reads and says he is town? You don't just pull a 180 like that.
- Massive walls of text. Paragraphs upon paragraphs are not needed when responding to single posts, responses should be short and concise. Gives the illusion of scumhunting to newbies. I didn't understand your case on Asdioh until you actually made a list of why he was scummy.
- Bull**** claim. Several reasons:
1) Claimed at L-4 when he wasn't even close to a lynch
2) No way to prove his results
3) Assuming his claim is true, targeted someone with a town read rather than a scum read, why would you want to clear someone you already have a town read on?
4) Again assuming the claim to be true, he outed himself to scum just to clear someone that is not scummy at all, why would you do that?
5) Role is just derp and is way too OP to actually exist, assuming there is a cop in the game

get this guy out of here

The mighty Kamina scoffs at you and your terrible vote. 3, 4, and 5 can all burn in a fire.

Who the hell do you think I am?!

July

Smash Apprentice
July, what are your current thoughts on Joey?
Joey seems to be in support of the Jscum idea but hasn't strongly pursued it. He also stood by the case on Asdioh even after J's claim became to topic of debate and yet his recent vote reflects what seems to be the weakest and least substantiated of his scum picks. Earlier I asked him about wagon hopping and his vote on Smarg, then Asdioh, then suspicions of J but no vote makes me wonder if he is consciously avoiding putting his name to that wagon.

I would have to reread but I believe that the post where Joey votes AM is first time Joey expressed more than just discontent with AM's play to the point where he would put a vote down, and that I find suspicious. All in all I'm leaning scum with Joey.

Yo. J who should I be voting? JTB? ok

Unvote; vote: JTB

Will read up later.
J, you can be Simon now and WL can be Kamina with me. Is Zen gonna be cool enough to be our new Yoko? Kamina's girl may be too good for him.

Bro, please don't be beyond me this game?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'd rather have July be our Yoko.

Until we get more from Zen then we will see. Deal?

Unvote
Vote: ゼニガメ

I'd rather go this direction.

J: Maybe later. Not being able to open new tabs = NOPE

People that are scummy to me at this point:

Asdioh: Weak attack, Weak defense, Using meta to defend people... yeeeah... You scummy!

J: WTF. His whole claim is blech. One shot? Using it on Day 1? Whaaaaaaaat. Plus his whole change of views is just ********, especially since his points on Asdioh scum were actually legit vs Asdioh fitting "town meta".

AM: >_________>. Hasn't explained any of his reasons for any of his recent scum picks except "Do more you sideline bandwagoner" and "isn't that what Joey did with Roxy". Seriously? Yeah... okay. Plus his being really vague doesn't help town much at all. He never even explained his huge flip on J or anything.
Plus the **** needs to die X:!!!

Unvote
Vote: Aggressive Mediation

Putting my vote right here!
Wha? Those sorts of accusations mean nothing to the mighty Kamina! Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb.

Who the hell do you think I am?!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I don't understand why any single townie shouldn't post why they're voting someone. Especially when it doesn't really go along with your earlier reads. That's pretty much it, really.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
What in the world are you going on about Joey?

Please don't tell me that's your response to 703.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Joey give me your reads on Gheb, JTB, Zen, and Evil Soup.

I'm not gonna re-ask a very simple question. >_>

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Explain why you bolded that particular part in AM's quote.

Then reads.

In the same post would be nice.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
That makes no sense at...! Ya know what's. ^^

Let's just drop this line of discussion.

Where are your reads you promised me?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Zen is null. Like, so null. Maybe null-scum because of his buddying, but I expect it out of him as soon as he joins the game, so yeah.

I'll give the others after I re-read.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why can you give a read off of Zen but not a read off of anyone else?

Also you do know Zen replaced Smargy correct?

Top Bottom