• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
sufficient version
Imma hurt you.

Ugh, I keep typing stuff and deleting it. My thoughts are all over the place atm.

Gheb, grouping J with Roxy and Glyph? Really?
Just say whatever is on your mind then. Don't worry if you sound like you are rambling cuz your thoughts are just fine in their own.

I lawl'd at the second part too.

T-block

B2B TST
JTB, I went back and tried to find it, but I can't atm. That's why it surprised me that J couldn't produce a post. He might have implied it later on or something, or maybe I just got the idea from the fact that he could die from it. I wish I hadn't said anything now though - it does seem a little convenient.

Gheb, how have you been helping town? Non-accusatory question.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb, how have you been helping town? Non-accusatory question.
- Hinting at a clear, easily understandable lynch pool makes it easy to see where I stand
- Taking strong, genuine stances that will give lots of info in the long run
- I'm not just throwing out empty words but also looking for *results* we can work with
- By suggesting a direction town can take including reasons why it's likely going to be beneficial

:059:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I posted reads, how did you even miss them?
Then remind me, in fact give me reads on the people you haven't said out loud yet. Thanks. You still are not doing something important but instead just defending yourself~

JTB said:
I don't know for a fact what you were doing and that is why it is WIFOM.
You NEED to learn what that word means and it's definition. That is not WIFOM.

JTB said:
Guess I never really never noticed the way you posted before now?
Thank you....?

JTB said:
I'm in no way against cleared town. Stop saying that I am.
I'll stop saying that if you stop acting like you are against it everytime you bring up my claim.

JTB said:
Explain why it is better to have cleared townies than confirmed scum, because you obviously think that.
*tsk* No where did I say confirmed scum is better than confirmed town. There is nothing wrong at all with having confirmed town and I find it better for me to find out who is town before I find out who is scum and it has helped me before also the person I choose in an indicator because when Ryker and I are confirmed town to each other we get stuff done like in Rusty Guillotine where we won the game together just because of how well of a team we are. Basically this is just a matter of opinion question and I don't see what you gain from asking it besides trying to discredit my claim.

JTB said:
And you are ignoring the point that it is better to out scum than confirm town.
Because I don't agree to it.

JTB said:
metametametametameta
Jeez you are using alot of terms wrong. Meta would be saying that you always do that as town but I didn't. I took an example, I can see where you could say it is meta but that's not really it. However you do not deny anything you did and thus know it's correct. Therefore you know you are full of crap this time. =D Yaaay.

JTB said:
btw, you claimed one-shot after two things
1) I said it was OP to have a role that, in conjunction with Cop, can clear 2 townies per day/night period
2) T-block mentioned seeing you claim 1-shot when you actually never did
Wait you think I made up that it's one-shot? :laugh: Now who's the one reaching? Here let's look at it like this as well. I also didn't say it was a concurring ability. You assumed it was. T-Block assumed it was one-shot. What was it? It's a one-shot abilty, get over it.

JTB said:
Now, onto the validity of your claim.

The fact that you claimed one-shot is even more bull****. Now, we have no way of proving your claim, even if AM flips town. You used your one-shot with intentions of clearing town, not finding scum. So if you are really intent on clearing town over scumhunting, let us lynch you, see you flip whatever your supposed PR is, then clear AM.
Do you have anything else to call me out as scum? =/ How is it being one-shot bull? Your opinion on the confirmed town vs. confirmed scum is weak. Also you want me lynched to prove if your wrong. Not gonna work at all.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
- Hinting at a clear, easily understandable lynch pool makes it easy to see where I stand
- Taking strong, genuine stances that will give lots of info in the long run
- I'm not just throwing out empty words but also looking for *results* we can work with
- By suggesting a direction town can take including reasons why it's likely going to be beneficial

I agree with all but the fourth bullet. =P

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
J, can't you give a more consice and thorough answer to longer posts than that? One of the things I look out for scumbags to do is to pick every argument apart into its smallest detail rather than just give on clear cut response that. Your 646 is a wonderful example of how you do that.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
What are you talking about? ._.

Like you just want one-liners?

I always post like this though.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Okay Gheb, last question at you for a bit: what are your thoughts on JTB? Could J vs JTB be SvS?
JTB could be scum but I doubt it right now. JTB is kind of exactly in the middle to me - in terms of recent activity and on my town/scum list.

What are you talking about? ._.

Like you just want one-liners?

I always post like this though.
OK, now you're just being silly. I'm not saying you should post just one-liners and there's *no* way anybody could interpret it like that. *You* are the one who breaks his argument down into every single line to discredit his case. That's FAKE. Because that way you're pretending to have more material/responses than you actually have.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm not being fake though....I'm saying what's on my mind and I'm not trying to completely discredit his case that's how I respond to things.

I think you have a problem with the way I respond to things more then to what I am saying. ._.

Where's my bros AM at? ;_; I miss them mucho.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm not being fake though....I'm saying what's on my mind and I'm not trying to completely discredit his case that's how I respond to things.
You write a lot ... when you have actually little to say.
That might be a stretch but for how much you've posted you have *said* very little. Every time you respond to an argument - by breaking it down into its very fragments - you continue to confirm this. That *is* fake.

I think you have a problem with the way I respond to things more then to what I am saying.
No, but I do have a problem with how you whitewash and downplay my issues with you as harmless.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
The thread really isn't that long... and I'm sure there's plenty of stuff worthy of skimming over...

But anyway.

J. Why did you use your claimed one-shot power on someone instead of asking the rest of the town who they thought you should use it on? That's probably the scummiest thing you've done in regard to your claim. As scum, you could easily have chosen who you thought was the towniest looking player, and "cleared" both yourself and him with your "power." If you had asked the town who you should use it on, that would look less scummy, and then you couldn't cop out so easily. If the majority of town wanted you to choose x player who they thought was scummy, and you 'clear' that player and then either of you gets lynched, you would be screwed.

Understand what I'm getting at?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
ಠ_ಠ

Zen, are you really not going to read the whole thread? I'd really like to hear your individual thoughts on people.
I will eventually. On page 16 out of 44.

J, Gheb, and T-block are all town. From most to least in that order. Joey looks ok as well but not as strong.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well Gheb you are harmless. I don't have any reason to fear you or fear your attacks.

Gheb, I love being detailed with my responses, is that wrong? You say *fake*, I say *real*. You see the way this arguement is forming?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You say *fake*, I say *real*. You see the way this arguement is forming?
I do have a problem with how you whitewash and downplay my issues with you [as harmless].

You can call it whatever you like. Point is that what you *post* and what you're saying are drastically different to an extent where the claim that you're being fake becomes legit. You try to downplay this again by making it look like a matter of opinion when it's clearly not.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gheb, what I am saying is exactly what I want to say. I am honestly extremely confused at what you are saying besides you saying that I am apparantly a phony person. =/

@Asdioh: Yea I see what you mean.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

@Asdioh: Yea I see what you mean.
Is that all you have to say about that? I'm saying it's scummy how you decided to use your claimed power out of the blue, without any consent from anyone, and you expect us to believe that you and AM are both now cleared because of it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It's up to you to trust me or not, I honestly do see where you are coming from but I cannot change what has been done and there were certain.....things....that cannot be said now.

It's more important to scumhunt whether it is on me or someone else at the moment and that's what I'm trying to focus on.

Asdioh, out of Gheb/July who would be scum and why? What do you think of Zen's attitude since he replaced in? Also comment on Joey's vote post where he voted AM, give your thoughts to whether it is good or bad.

July

Smash Apprentice
So asdioh i'm going to -try- to do some of the information you asked me, and add my own little segments here and there.

My read on Evil Soup - Evil Soup seems okay to me, all bias about previous matches aside (and DH being a **** post game of DKR) they have solid views on things, and by 'things' I mean their views on what to look for in gameplay is town. The only thing i have a problem with is when he voted you (asdioh) for a pretty dumb reason; to say that someone shouldn't be getting further clarification on anything seems dumb to me, but he's already gone and off that vote. I guess he was just doping it for pressure purposes.

Asdioh you're doing a lot of legwork, but I don't see much when it comes from what all of this information is actually giving you. Care to (because i'm too lazy to re-check) tell me your stances at this moment.

Smarg wagon is silly after she got angry. I'm too lazy to re-check, but can anyone tell me if someone ignored or disregarded the fact that smargaret was legitimately upset (save Ryker)? I have my reasons for knowing this that I will explain once I get an answer.

Gheb's aight, the fact he told smarg that she could deliberately ignore Ryker seems fishy, but I guess it's warranted? :/

Ryker's an ***, I don't see what the reads are getting him though. I also agree that I probably won't be able to fully read into this game as he said before (I skimmed a bunch). I will probably have to constantly ask questions to get up to snuff for toDay.

I missed J, but that's because he wrote a bunch of walls and I'd rather have condensed versions than having to read that piss yellow garbage.

Reads on the rest will come along as I slowly but surely read more stuff.
Although I disagree on your read on Evil Soup, the other points you brought up are legit for catching up. What are your thoughts on the various wagons that formed throughout the Day? (Smarg, Asdioh, J, and Smarg again but you already addressed the last one)

When Smarg was upset I know I didn't really respond, partly because I didn't think she was legitimately going to replace out (Evil Soup threatened to but didn't), and partly because after our pre-game mushroom talk snafu where I made her angry without meaning to, I wasn't sure how to deal with an angry Smarg without making her more angry. I don't know if anyone else was online and didn't respond to Smarg getting upset tbh.

Gheb - Just a towny not smart person at the moment. Maybe he'll realize something soon enough...? The only one I'm alright with being here cuz I think he is trying something.

ES - His hop on my wagon was primarily OMGUS and then followed with some AtE regarding that he is so mad at me for a particular reason that I am getting away with something....? What am I getting away with again? Also he hasn't fully said I am scum but jumped on because he saw he had support with Gheb who is a big mouth piece when he wants something.

Tery - lol? He just said I'm gonna vote J and just did. No reason, he just did it just cuz. I honestly don't what to say to this vote.

Glyph - I actually wanna take a look at his post.

Why are his scum-reads J and ES? Why can they die? Why did he just pick the two bandwagons at the time and only call them scum? He says he alright with both dieing for whatever reason.

His "probably" town reads are Smarg(Zen) and AM but doesn't say why and says they cannot die. Also this is the same page the Smarg vs. AM battle happened so it seems like he isn't trying to pick sides with the feuding two and it just seems so damn convienient that those are his reads.

His reads seem like BS to me.

The bolded part is just "....." cuz I have no idea what he is talking about but sounds kinky. o_O

JTB - This is probably the person I have the biggest problem with on the wagon. His points are just utter garbage. ^^

1.) he give no other reads besides hop on the major wagon, why?
2.) Apparantly people can't have a change of heart. Why not, lol? That point is just silly and seems to be trying to grab a reason he thinks is good enough to hop onto my wagon. He probably saw other people like Joey complain about my 180.
3.) Second point is just *facepalm*. I mean really? You wanna lynch me because I type paragraphs to respond to things? How in the hell is that a scum thing? Did you know I write a lot because I actually like to write/type? Also in this paragraph he says that he finally got what I was saying about Asdioh when I made a compact list for him to read. Skimming? I think so. Another point is Asdioh responded to each point already so I wonder what he thinks of said case now?
4.) So you have to claim at L-1? I also could not have any other reason to claim when I did? No reason at all? Alright genius. =P
5.) It's bad to have cleared townies? Wow that just sounds silly.
6.) Point number 4 is extremely funny.
7.) How in the world is it OP? Did you know there is a doc role like this?
As for the J wagon:

Gheb started the wagon after throwing doubt on J's actions the Day before, although he did so for vague reasons. Which is what made it really funny when people started coming out of the woodwork saying they suspected J all along.

T-Block was on the wagon, but he was the only one who actually hinted at the fact that he was suspicious of J before the wagon started, seems like a legit read and fits in with his play so far.

Then it gets scummy.

Evil Soup gives about as little explanation as he did for hopping on Asdioh, and his play overall has just followed the waves of where town opinion is heading. Actually, I really can't remember Evil Soup's stances on anyone other than who was the main target at the time, and that I really dislike because they have been giving information only when necessary to support their lynch target. That also means very clear lack of scumhunting.

Tery didn't really explain his vote but he has been very straightforward about not being able to read much because of wisdom teeth. Considering the rest of his play has been alright, I don't find him suspicious from this.

Glyph's vote is also extremely sudden, but the points J makes about his reads are interesting. Like Evil Soup, he is really only addressing players who are in the hotseat at the time. And we need to hear more from Glyph, but his involvement in this wagon makes him lean scummy.

I don't agree that JTB is the biggest issue on this wagon though. Even if some of his points are misguided, he at least presented ideas and has been debating them which makes me think his intentions are legit even if some of his points (like post length issues) are not. Null leaning town on JTB right now.

@JTB: I'm glad you're here posting, but you're not making much sense atm.

If J's claim is to be believed, he dies if he targets scum, but lives if he targets town. While there is a lot to be said for dying to reveal scum, I don't think it was a terrible decision to aim to clear town instead. His early claim also aligns with this, since town needs to know why if he dies in the middle of the day. I don't see how this role could be considered OP either.

I'll ask you the same question I asked Gheb. If J were to flip town, would you be okay with a scum spotlight being shone on you?

@J: Did you say your power is one-shot, or am I making that up?
I agree that J's claimed role doesn't seem OP; my concern is that his role claim is rather convenient and impossible to prove unless J dies or unless AM dies and flips scum. Without J's clear, AM still seems town and not a good lynch for toDay. Before this claim I had a very town read on J but the claim is just so sketchy and I am struggling with that now. Looking at actions and disregarding the claim, I honestly believe Evil Soup is scummier than J, and that's the direction I am leaning in for toDay.

Yo. J who should I be voting? JTB? ok

Unvote; vote: JTB

Will read up later.
J is 100% town. As mentioned in 589.
That yellow looks really good.
@Zen, your posts have just been immensely strange since you came into the game. You've also addressed mostly J since replacing in.

You say that J is 100% town. If you are joking there, then what is your read on J and his claim? If not, then can you explain why once you catch up on the thread?

@J: You have said you are really good at reading Zen (I think here but if not then I deff remember that from Rusty). Can you have a solid read on Zen for us by the end of Day 1?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I can see what I can do on Zen.

Remember I am not only good at reading Zen, but he is really good at reading me as well.

July, out of those who do not think I am scum and not pushing Jscum idea, who is scum?

July

Smash Apprentice
I can see what I can do on Zen.

Remember I am not only good at reading Zen, but he is really good at reading me as well.

July, out of those who do not think I am scum and not pushing Jscum idea, who is scum?
True, that's why i asked Zen for his opinion on you (or clarification for his town read on you if that is his legit read) when he catches up :D

Processing...that leaves Roxy, Asdioh, Zen, and T-Block I believe. Asdioh is definitely the scummiest of those not pushing J scum, and the points made against him earlier are still valid, and I(still)GMEO Asdioh.

Roxy is the one I need to hear more from to get a better read, especially his thoughts on J which were only briefly addressed in his catch-up post.

Ryker, what in the hell is your problem?

Stop being a ****. It's not funny in any way.

We shouldn't have to replace a player out because of you. Honestly? After the images I was a little aggravated that this would be like Seph's game all over again, but seriously... -__-'

You fail to see the meaning behind my meaning or the bluff that backs my bluster.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Asdioh, out of Gheb/July who would be scum and why?
These questions annoy me. I think they're town right now, and I don't care to say otherwise at the moment.
What do you think of Zen's attitude since he replaced in?
A bit on the easy side, but hopefully he starts going more in-depth once he's caught up.
Also comment on Joey's vote post where he voted AM, give your thoughts to whether it is good or bad.
'twas kinda scummy. I agree that AM doesn't give much good reason for his constant voteswitching, but he's been pretty much doing it all game in a supposed attempt to lead. AM is pretty null for that.

I agree that J's claimed role doesn't seem OP; my concern is that his role claim is rather convenient and impossible to prove unless J dies or unless AM dies and flips scum. Without J's clear, AM still seems town and not a good lynch for toDay. Before this claim I had a very town read on J but the claim is just so sketchy and I am struggling with that now. Looking at actions and disregarding the claim, I honestly believe Evil Soup is scummier than J, and that's the direction I am leaning in for toDay.
I like July. I will probably have to look over ES again, but lynching him sounds like a decent idea to me right now.

July, what are your current thoughts on Joey?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Then I'll refrain from asking you those type of questions Asdioh. ^^

Though at the current time I'm out of questions for you so :urg:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
It looks like I'm not the only one who read his name as "meditation"

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yea I know what your talking about Asdioh.

AM, although I know all your thoughts. Can you comment on Joey's vote on you?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm not one for it as I've said before. I think he is town and am against lynching him over someone like Joey/Evil Soup/JTB.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Votecount 1-9

7/13 to lynch.

J [4]: Gheb, Evil Soup, Glyphmoney, JTB
JTB [3]: Aggressive Mediation, J, Zen
Evil Soup [1]: July
Aggressive Mediation [1]: Joey
Glyph [1]: Asdioh

Evil Soup > Aggressive Mediation > Asdioh > J > J
J > July > smargaret > Asdioh > Unvote > Evil Soup > Evil Soup > smargaret > Evil Soup > smargaret > Evil Soup > JTB
Aggressive Mediation > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > J > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > Evil Soup > Evil Soup > Evil Soup > Joey > JTB
Roxy
Glyph > J
Asdioh > Joey > Aggressive Mediation > Unvote > Roxy > Glyph
Zen > Aggressive Mediation > Asdioh > JTB
JTB > Evil Soup > Unvote > J
July > T-block > Joey > Unvote > Asdioh > Evil Soup
Terywj > J > Unvote
T-block > Evil Soup > Unvote > Asdioh > Unvote > J > Unvote
Gheb_01 > J > Evil Soup > J > J
ゼニガメ (Joey) > JTB > smargaret > Asdioh > Aggressive Mediation

Top Bottom