• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Getting right to it

Vote J

- Dislike his sudden change in stance on Asdioh. He was pretty clear that he wanted a lynch on him, then claims he just wanted a chance to push Asdioh to the extreme to get reads and says he is town? You don't just pull a 180 like that.
- Massive walls of text. Paragraphs upon paragraphs are not needed when responding to single posts, responses should be short and concise. Gives the illusion of scumhunting to newbies. I didn't understand your case on Asdioh until you actually made a list of why he was scummy.
- Bull**** claim. Several reasons:
1) Claimed at L-4 when he wasn't even close to a lynch
2) No way to prove his results
3) Assuming his claim is true, targeted someone with a town read rather than a scum read, why would you want to clear someone you already have a town read on?
4) Again assuming the claim to be true, he outed himself to scum just to clear someone that is not scummy at all, why would you do that?
5) Role is just derp and is way too OP to actually exist, assuming there is a cop in the game

get this guy out of here

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Gheb - Town, doesn't buy J's bs as well
T-block - Town, contributing alot and shiz, glad he pointed out J's buddying towards him
Asdioh - Town, understand why you called out AM for his contradiction and J's case was mad reaching on you
ES - Scum

Lol back off your highest scumread and then when there is **** on you and were gonna go with your lynch you put the finger on me? Rofl

This is beyond funny, but it is is also beyond bull****, I can't help but laugh.
super defensive and trying to redirect back onto Asdioh

i'll do more reading tomorrow

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Sigh. I can't say Smarg's fully scum if she's honest about her crumbs but the self-preservation bullcrap is scummy and you can't deny that.
Yes, I can.

@Gheb: thoughts on Evil Soup?
Don't care much about him at the moment. Earlier I explained that I think his wagon sucks and is a major turn-off for me because of the people who voted for him. Coupled with the fact that nothing stuck out to me that I can actually see as flat-out scummy.

@Gheb: After J and Asdioh, who's your scum pick? What is your opinion of me?
Eh, does it matter? I think two clear lynch choices on D1 is all you really need to know of me. I can see a J / Asdioh / AM scum team though at the moment so that might answer your question.

As for you, I don't think you've done anything that could make you suspect. While you haven't been quite on the forefront as much as others I'm not holding that against you and your posts have been built on solid logic so far.

Gheb, from this it seems implied that you have a townread on Smarg. Can you tell me why? I just did a quick reread of her and she hasn't done anything that jumps out to me as "not scum!"
Yeah, I have a town read on smarg. If this is your approach to find out whether she's scum or not though then you're kind of bullshitting me tbh. You say that none of her posts scream "not scum"? What the hell does this mean? That *all* of her posts scream scum to you? That none of her posts scream town to you? Be more specific.

Nah, not really.

:059:

Purple

Hi guys!
So asdioh i'm going to -try- to do some of the information you asked me, and add my own little segments here and there.

My read on Evil Soup - Evil Soup seems okay to me, all bias about previous matches aside (and DH being a **** post game of DKR) they have solid views on things, and by 'things' I mean their views on what to look for in gameplay is town. The only thing i have a problem with is when he voted you (asdioh) for a pretty dumb reason; to say that someone shouldn't be getting further clarification on anything seems dumb to me, but he's already gone and off that vote. I guess he was just doping it for pressure purposes.

Asdioh you're doing a lot of legwork, but I don't see much when it comes from what all of this information is actually giving you. Care to (because i'm too lazy to re-check) tell me your stances at this moment.

Smarg wagon is silly after she got angry. I'm too lazy to re-check, but can anyone tell me if someone ignored or disregarded the fact that smargaret was legitimately upset (save Ryker)? I have my reasons for knowing this that I will explain once I get an answer.

Gheb's aight, the fact he told smarg that she could deliberately ignore Ryker seems fishy, but I guess it's warranted? :/

Ryker's an ***, I don't see what the reads are getting him though. I also agree that I probably won't be able to fully read into this game as he said before (I skimmed a bunch). I will probably have to constantly ask questions to get up to snuff for toDay.

I missed J, but that's because he wrote a bunch of walls and I'd rather have condensed versions than having to read that piss yellow garbage.

Reads on the rest will come along as I slowly but surely read more stuff.

Purple

Hi guys!
Yeah I know, I just checked back and more than 3/4ths of his posts are RVS or getting out of RVS banter. I will talk about his post on J though

Dislike his sudden change in stance on Asdioh. He was pretty clear that he wanted a lynch on him, then claims he just wanted a chance to push Asdioh to the extreme to get reads and says he is town? You don't just pull a 180 like that.
I actually have to disagree on this. Not saying it's particularly false in this case, but you can reaction test people to see if they react how you want them to, and with that reaction get a read on them. That being said though do you still think that J's 180 wasn't looking for a reaction?

- Massive walls of text. Paragraphs upon paragraphs are not needed when responding to single posts, responses should be short and concise. Gives the illusion of scumhunting to newbies.
Who are you considering newbies in this game though?

5) Role is just derp and is way too OP to actually exist, assuming there is a cop in the game
...OP based on what? Link to his role plzkthnx.

Assume the rest of the stuff you posted I agree with.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sorry Gheb I'm not dead yet.

JTB, your 561 is horrendous and so is your 563.

I like Roxy though.

The reason for my weirdness with Joey in those posts is that he is being flip-floppy. He hopped on me to go along with everyone else when he said in one post that I was one of the most towniest of towns and that gheb should be put up or shut up. Then in a post not too far off he then says that I am one of his major scum-picks to go along with Asdioh who is also agreed to be very scummy by a majority. He has been very wagony and oppurtunistic. His attitude when dealing with Tery is odd to say the least. Then we get to when he is asked for views on ES and July which he says they are very towny but doesn't say why. He also says both in a very light-hearted almost joking tone which puts me off a bit. His questioning of Gheb seems fake almost especially with the 100% back off after Gheb responds and just simple saying "Oh alright I can see that, thanks." Another weird thing is this post Post 537 he says with almost certainty that Soup will be here D2 and also that he says "or just wait till town moves past it." That in it's own just strikes a bad chord with me. Also with the bit of cheerleading at the end for him to help town win in the end just seems bleck and un-needed.

I don't know whether to call it scummy but it is just off to me. Hence the FoS and why I'm calling it weird. Is this what you wanted?

Thanks for telling me your thoughts on Gheb/Joey.
Protip: That's opportunistic scum trying to hide in our shenanigans. Even with his claims of "why would you do all that on Asdioh if you found him null", it doesn't really hold weight--people can pursue others on which they have a null read to get an actual read out of them.

Wait, didn't Joey do that for Roxy?

unvote Vote: Joey

Who the hell do you think I am?!

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Votecount 1-8

7/13 to lynch.

J [5]: Gheb, Evil Soup, Terywj, Glyphmoney, JTB
Evil Soup [2]: July, J
Asdioh [2]: Zen, Joey
Roxy [1]: Asdioh
Joey [1]: Aggressive Mediation

Evil Soup > Aggressive Mediation > Asdioh > J > J
J > July > smargaret > Asdioh > Unvote > Evil Soup > Evil Soup > smargaret > Evil Soup > smargaret > Evil Soup
Aggressive Mediation > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > J > Asdioh > Asdioh > Asdioh > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > smargaret > Evil Soup > Evil Soup > Evil Soup > Joey
Roxy
Glyph > J
Asdioh > Joey > Aggressive Mediation > Unvote > Roxy
Zen > Aggressive Mediation > Asdioh
JTB > Evil Soup > Unvote > J
July > T-block > Joey > Unvote > Asdioh > Evil Soup
Terywj > J
T-block > Evil Soup > Unvote > Asdioh > Unvote > J > Unvote
Gheb_01 > J > Evil Soup > J > J
ゼニガメ (Joey) > JTB > smargaret > Asdioh

------------------------------------------------------------

Zen replaces smargaret.
Notice that the bottom notation reflects votes for the previous holder of the slot. If people were currently voting for smargaret, their votes would now be on Zen. Zen's vote is currently the same as smargaret's vote.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J [5]: Gheb, Evil Soup, Terywj, Glyphmoney, JTB

Icky wagon is icky. I'll get to breaking down why I don't like this.

Ryker's an ***, I don't see what the reads are getting him though. I also agree that I probably won't be able to fully read into this game as he said before (I skimmed a bunch). I will probably have to constantly ask questions to get up to snuff for toDay.
You'll find out soon.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Argh, want both Joey dead and JTB to contribute more but I dunno who to vote onnnnn

Also JTB's posts are crap because I can quote people saying the exact same things that consist of the majority of the two posts he made. It's bad but eh.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yeah, **** it. I'm in too much pain that by the time I catch up, I'll probably just get called out for parroting / copypasting, so I think I'll just replace out.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gheb for an avid player. You aren't realizing much. >.>

And I wanna explain it so I'm gonna explain it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gheb - Just a towny not smart person at the moment. Maybe he'll realize something soon enough...? The only one I'm alright with being here cuz I think he is trying something.

ES - His hop on my wagon was primarily OMGUS and then followed with some AtE regarding that he is so mad at me for a particular reason that I am getting away with something....? What am I getting away with again? Also he hasn't fully said I am scum but jumped on because he saw he had support with Gheb who is a big mouth piece when he wants something.

Tery - lol? He just said I'm gonna vote J and just did. No reason, he just did it just cuz. I honestly don't what to say to this vote.

Glyph - I actually wanna take a look at his post.

Scum reads on J and ES. They can die.

Smar and AM are probably town. They cannot die.

I hate making posts like these when you've fallen behind since everything you say can pretty much be cited at parroting, but if you guys need my reasoning to any of those stances I can present it. Oh, I will note that Smar's request for replacement is something she's done before (...pretty sure it was her at least) while ES's just feels like a deflection of attention to me. J's still a better target since we get fun toys to play with tomorrow though.

vote: J
Why are his scum-reads J and ES? Why can they die? Why did he just pick the two bandwagons at the time and only call them scum? He says he alright with both dieing for whatever reason.

His "probably" town reads are Smarg(Zen) and AM but doesn't say why and says they cannot die. Also this is the same page the Smarg vs. AM battle happened so it seems like he isn't trying to pick sides with the feuding two and it just seems so damn convienient that those are his reads.

His reads seem like BS to me.

The bolded part is just "....." cuz I have no idea what he is talking about but sounds kinky. o_O

JTB - This is probably the person I have the biggest problem with on the wagon. His points are just utter garbage. ^^

Getting right to it

Vote J

- Dislike his sudden change in stance on Asdioh. He was pretty clear that he wanted a lynch on him, then claims he just wanted a chance to push Asdioh to the extreme to get reads and says he is town? You don't just pull a 180 like that.
- Massive walls of text. Paragraphs upon paragraphs are not needed when responding to single posts, responses should be short and concise. Gives the illusion of scumhunting to newbies. I didn't understand your case on Asdioh until you actually made a list of why he was scummy.
- Bull**** claim. Several reasons:
1) Claimed at L-4 when he wasn't even close to a lynch
2) No way to prove his results
3) Assuming his claim is true, targeted someone with a town read rather than a scum read, why would you want to clear someone you already have a town read on?
4) Again assuming the claim to be true, he outed himself to scum just to clear someone that is not scummy at all, why would you do that?

get this guy out of here

1.) he give no other reads besides hop on the major wagon, why?
2.) Apparantly people can't have a change of heart. Why not, lol? That point is just silly and seems to be trying to grab a reason he thinks is good enough to hop onto my wagon. He probably saw other people like Joey complain about my 180.
3.) Second point is just *facepalm*. I mean really? You wanna lynch me because I type paragraphs to respond to things? How in the hell is that a scum thing? Did you know I write a lot because I actually like to write/type? Also in this paragraph he says that he finally got what I was saying about Asdioh when I made a compact list for him to read. Skimming? I think so. Another point is Asdioh responded to each point already so I wonder what he thinks of said case now?
4.) So you have to claim at L-1? I also could not have any other reason to claim when I did? No reason at all? Alright genius. =P
5.) It's bad to have cleared townies? Wow that just sounds silly.
6.) Point number 4 is extremely funny.
7.) How in the world is it OP? Did you know there is a doc role like this?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
1. Evil Soup (Dark Horse/Soupamario) - Scummy
2. J - 100% town
3. Aggressive Mediation (Ryker/Washed Laundry) - 100% town
4. Roxy - Townish
5. Glyph - Scummish
6. Asdioh - Town
7. Smargaret Zen - Meh
8. JTB - Scummy
9. July - Townish
10. Terywj - Meh
11. T-block - Town
12. Gheb_01 - Towny
13. -Joey- Scummy

T-block

B2B TST
Tery =( Don't replace out the first game you play with me. I'm gonna miss seeing your avatar D=

@Gheb: If I told you that if J flipped town, I would feel strongly that you were scum, would you be okay with that?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I actually have to disagree on this. Not saying it's particularly false in this case, but you can reaction test people to see if they react how you want them to, and with that reaction get a read on them. That being said though do you still think that J's 180 wasn't looking for a reaction?
It's straight up WIFOM.

Who are you considering newbies in this game though?

I guess I was just thinking of newbies in general, but if I would have to say one, T-block just because I've never seen him play.

...OP based on what? Link to his role plzkthnx.
Actually you know what I'm gonna claim now.

I'm Town Olives and I have the chance to target someone during the day. If the person I target is scum, I will die and the day will continue. If the person is town then I live.

I already sent it in to target Agressive Mediation. We will find out shortly if they are scum or if they are town.

If I die, LYNCH AM IMMEDIATELY. If I don't then let us continue with a cleared AM. A cleared Ryker will do wonders for this town.
OP assuming there is another cop in the game

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It's straight up WIFOM.
In the name of FrozenFlame, you don't know what WIFOM means.

JTB said:
I guess I was just thinking of newbies in general, but if I would have to say one, T-block just because I've never seen him play.
This isn't a newbie game, it's a real game. T-Block also is not a newbie from his posts shown in this game because he seems to know damn well what he is talking about. Try again.

JTB said:
OP assuming there is another cop in the game
How?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
1.) he give no other reads besides hop on the major wagon, why?
2.) Apparantly people can't have a change of heart. Why not, lol? That point is just silly and seems to be trying to grab a reason he thinks is good enough to hop onto my wagon. He probably saw other people like Joey complain about my 180.
3.) Second point is just *facepalm*. I mean really? You wanna lynch me because I type paragraphs to respond to things? How in the hell is that a scum thing? Did you know I write a lot because I actually like to write/type? Also in this paragraph he says that he finally got what I was saying about Asdioh when I made a compact list for him to read. Skimming? I think so. Another point is Asdioh responded to each point already so I wonder what he thinks of said case now?
4.) So you have to claim at L-1? I also could not have any other reason to claim when I did? No reason at all? Alright genius. =P
5.) It's bad to have cleared townies? Wow that just sounds silly.
6.) Point number 4 is extremely funny.
7.) How in the world is it OP? Did you know there is a doc role like this?[/COLOR]
1) I didn't give any other reads because I was intending to get that post out last night and continue on reads this morning. Sue me.
2) The aggressiveness in your attacks on Asdioh made it clear you wanted a lynch on Asdioh, plus the 180 is pure WIFOM.
3) Not skimming, it's hard as **** to go through your posts because you write massive amounts. Just look at this quote.
Roxy said:
I missed J, but that's because he wrote a bunch of walls and I'd rather have condensed versions than having to read that piss yellow garbage.
4) You had no reason to claim this early, even if it is to 'clear' someone. Does a cop claim D2 after getting a cleared townie? No. Also, AM is not clear at all unless you happen to flip this random role.
5) It's not bad to have cleared townies. But it's better to have confirmed scum.
6) How is my point funny? You claimed a PR that can out scum.
7) Town getting a clear every Day/Night? Yeah that seems OP.

T-block

B2B TST
@JTB: I'm glad you're here posting, but you're not making much sense atm.

If J's claim is to be believed, he dies if he targets scum, but lives if he targets town. While there is a lot to be said for dying to reveal scum, I don't think it was a terrible decision to aim to clear town instead. His early claim also aligns with this, since town needs to know why if he dies in the middle of the day. I don't see how this role could be considered OP either.

I'll ask you the same question I asked Gheb. If J were to flip town, would you be okay with a scum spotlight being shone on you?

@J: Did you say your power is one-shot, or am I making that up?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It is one-shot and I can no longer use it again.

Gonna respond to the silly JTB in a bit.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
1) I didn't give any other reads because I was intending to get that post out last night and continue on reads this morning. Sue me.
Sooo what are your other reads then? You had ample time to respond to me but not enough to continue to give reads. Why is that? Sue you?

JTB said:
2) The aggressiveness in your attacks on Asdioh made it clear you wanted a lynch on Asdioh, plus the 180 is pure WIFOM.
Again, wrong term. Also you know for a fact that was what I was doing? I had no other motive besides wanting to lynch Asdioh? Your name may start with a J but you certainly aren't the same person. =P

JTB said:
3) Not skimming, it's hard as **** to go through your posts because you write massive amounts. Just look at this quote.
So it's hard to read? I'm sorry? I'm sorry I like to type/write and like to say things. So you are saying it's scummy to post large amounts? You do realize how weak that statement is correct? Also idc cuz it's Roxy and that's just him. I find it ridiculous you are trying to use how I post against me. I have always typed large amounts before and I plan on continueing to do so because that's what comes natural to me. So sorry for that. ^.^

JTB said:
4) You had no reason to claim this early, even if it is to 'clear' someone. Does a cop claim D2 after getting a cleared townie? No. Also, AM is not clear at all unless you happen to flip this random role.
Why are you so against having cleared towns? T-Block already adressed this but I did have a reason to claim and I was planning on doing it D1 regardless.

JTB said:
5) It's not bad to have cleared townies. But it's better to have confirmed scum.
Lol?

JTB said:
6) How is my point funny? You claimed a PR that can out scum.
It's funny cuz there is a reason to everything and you are obviously ignoring that point. It's close-minded.

JTB said:
7) Town getting a clear every Day/Night? Yeah that seems OP.
What in the world are you talking about? I'm a one-shot for one, and also I didn't see you pulling this when in DKR mafia when X1-12 said he was the Day Cop and Soupa claimed Night Cop. In fact you agreed to it and went along with it. However when I claim a one-shot ability that I can die from that can clear or condemn a townie, you say it's OP. You are so full of bull it is hilarious! xD

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
ES - Scum

i'll do more reading tomorrow
I also want to point something out with this post. You got something wrong that actually changes something quite big.

ES was not redirecting to Asdioh, he was redirecting to J. Yes it was defensive but this shows that you clearly aren't paying attention to what you are reading and grabbed a scummy post to back up support for your claim when the only point you can say is that's is super defensive. Is that really the only reason you find him as scum? That just seems so weak.

Might I add that you also picked J and ES as your top scum-picks, the two current bandwagons as well? Your "reads" as you call them seem pretty much like town consensus and utter garbage. ^_^ I'm sorry but you need to get lynched.

Top Bottom