• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pizza Mafia - Over! Who lived happily ever after in the land of Tito's refrigerator?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I cannot die by a lynch.

Unvote
Vote: Evil Soup

Tery's/Glyph's bandwagon votes are pri grimy. Soupa is scummy still and I can't be fooled by the AtE of giving up.

I feel I should speak on some things but AM will kill me if I do so. I'll keep quiet.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well I can die by lynch but being lynched would be really REALLY bad.

Mentioning it because it was on my mind. =x

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
J, can you say what exactly made you switch to me being town?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well I took a breather from the game and then went over to see the attacks over you. Looked at how you defended yourself to me in that big response finally. Also to be quite honest you were null the entire argument but I wanted to see what connections I could make while pushing you and I feel I did accomplish a lot. Your overall attitude towards the heat I put at you is townAsdioh as you kept saying which was funny but I was ignoring that portion because I wanted more and so I continued putting you under pressure. Sometimes to get what you want, you have to make yourself look worse. From that wagon we gained intel on quite a few people and also saw people's views on it. Mainly Smarg's/Evil Soup's being the most indicating because they were simply bandwagon hoppers. You are town because of your naiviety which is the best way to describe your play because you are just sub-consciencely towny when you don't even mean to be and it's unsettling a bit. You took your time to respond to each point I made against you even though you found it dumb or stupid or disagreed with the heat and not once did you waffle on your stances which I liked. You showed hesitancy in some areas that I can see town doing. Personally because of what I have done, I have gotten a townAsdioh read.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Asdioh case on me is Garrrrrrrbage!

k time to respond to a lot of crap instead of keeping it neat and to a minimum, like I've been trying to do, because I have a problem with rambling.Still don't like this. It was pregame though so whatever, right?

derp

Was the underlined directed at me or JTB?

You.

One of the starts of metagame discussion

Kaaaay

looks like reaching to me. Not only did nobody care about the inactivity bit from the start, but she showed that she wasn't really as inactive as AM claimed.

Ryker mentioned inactivity in his first post against Smarg. Plus she WAS inactive in 2/3 games according to doc/mafia, so you're still wrong.

And then Joey gets the ball rolling on me, by saying my response to his meta question shouldn't use meta.

What? You weren't responding to my meta question. You were defending Smarg based on meta. Completely different things, and you should feel bad for comparing them.

July posts http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12562649&postcount=226 and gives me town vibes. I like what she pointed out with Joey.

How do you feel after I pointed stuff out to her and she unvoted me?

Joey looking opportunistic :D

You can call me opportunistic, but that doesn't make you not scum or anything.

dunno if I already responded to this, but I disagree. If you consider it redirecting when someone suggests you as a policy lynch for crappy reasons, and puts only the first vote on you, and then you say someone else would be a better PL for slightly less crappy reasons, but don't actually vote that person but instead vote the rude person that voted you, then idk.

What. He called her out for being inactive in the games she played with him (2/3), while she mentioned Soupa and tried to REDIRECT the pressure of off her for Soupa playing ONE game crappy. You even go out on a limb to call him rude. Kaaay.

You don't know scumAsdioh meta.

I think this is the part where he's insulting you for using just meta as a defense ;)

do not like this. :D
Just following along with AM/J/Joey about my "meta usage." I am the easy vote at the moment, she goes for it.

So you don't like smarg because she voted you.

hahahahahahahahahahaha This is way too easy.

1. Evil Soup (Dark Horse/Soupamario) - null
2. J - townish, looking for scum but (imo) reaching
3. Aggressive Mediation (Ryker/Washed Laundry) - scummy, trying to lead easy bandwagons
4. Roxy - null
5. Glyph - null
6. Asdioh - omg he used some meta let's tunnel him and find everything scummy
7. Smargaret - was thinking town, now null. still think the initial bandwagon on her was for pretty unimpressive reasons.
8. JTB - null
9. July - null leaning town
10. Terywj - null
11. T-block - town, shows reluctance in case of mislynches
12. Gheb_01 - towny, also shows reluctance of mislynches
13. -Joey- - scummy, eager to find lynch targets

7 nulls. 1 townie that became null for one post. Yeah, this should be our lynch.
J needs to die asap. Lynch him and call it a day?

Vote J

Joey, please ignore J for the rest of the game and forget everything you thought about smarg earlier.

:059:
I expect you to explain every thing you said in this post fully to me, or else I will ignore you for the rest of the game and I will forget that you exist.

Seriously. The ****? I think J is pretty damn townie. More townie than most people in this game even. Why would I ignore J?

Why would I drop the arguments on Smarg? She's been playing badly this game, and I will NOT drop these things against her.

Re-reading more. Still on page 10.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm going to respond in separate posts because it's easier for me! Yaay!

And here comes Tery! <3

What? This went over in Diddy Kong Racing Mafia. Also, explain what you mean by "Since Ranmaru isn't here to guide you."

What went over in DKR? I honestly don't remember anything from that game lol. "Since Ranmaru isn't here to guide you" is a joke from newbie 12, where me and JTB asked to be SE players, but we weren't allowed to while Ran was. We call him our mentor and stuff because of that. It's a fun joke, really.

You're being one-faced. Are you saying you have not found anyone else Mafia-like in any way at all? I highly doubt that statement. This is a 13-player game. There's bound to be more than one Mafia / anti-town faction.

It was 2-3 pages into the game with like 5-6 people talking. All of the others were people that I thought were null or town. My thoughts have changed since that post has been made.

Joey - I see you as being / called out as opportunistic. Answer my questions regarding your stance on Smargaret.

Welp... okay. I don't understand the word opportunistic, so care to explain why/what that is? xD

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Ryker, what in the hell is your problem?

Stop being a ****. It's not funny in any way.

We shouldn't have to replace a player out because of you. Honestly? After the images I was a little aggravated that this would be like Seph's game all over again, but seriously... -__-'

The **** J? -_-'.

I'm honestly so lost after re-reading from where J claims to now. I even read it twice. The **** is going on...

Scum reads:

Asdioh - Defending Smarg based on meta, weak defense and a weak attack on me.

J - After the whole switch on Asdioh... I honestly don't understand why you would go after him that much if you were null on him. You're even using meta to call him town, which you called him out for with Smarg.

The **** at this game. I probably need to re-read again because this is ridiculous. Ugh.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Smargaret, please stay in the game =/
Just put Ryker on your ignore list, you can literally skip all his posts and miss absolutely nothing.

Whoever thinks smarg is scum should go back to newbie games ASAP.

I like Glyph's last post and I wonder why people think ES is scum? The fact that J is on that wagon alone makes it not worth it. Probably a scumbag looking for the easiest wagon.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
/still a little mad J is getting away with this ****.

not sure if i can post seriously because everytime i look at this game all of my hate...

derp not hydra.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You're not really going to discredit a whole wagon just because J is on it, are you?
1.) JTB's vote is from back when the game started and has no merit
2.) Agressive Meditation is playing like a complete ****** and I'd rather jump off a bridge than listen to what he has to say
3.) July has been quiet and I have no reason to trust her. Ironically she's the towniest player on the wagon
4.) J is scum scum scum and needs to die die die

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Come back Day 2 or when the town moves to something else, Soupa. It may work out better so you can post seriously and help the town win when you get back.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
what in the ****

i take a short break from mafia so that I can play portal 2

come back and theres 14 pages when the game has been up for 1 day

ill get something up today, did not seriously expect this much activity in one day

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I think my RVS vote is still up

unvote

July

Smash Apprentice
1.) JTB's vote is from back when the game started and has no merit
2.) Agressive Meditation is playing like a complete ****** and I'd rather jump off a bridge than listen to what he has to say
3.) July has been quiet and I have no reason to trust her. Ironically she's the towniest player on the wagon
4.) J is scum scum scum and needs to die die die

Ugh, sadly I understand where this is coming from, but my read on J yesterDay was that he was town. Even with the wagon forming against him I wasn't convinced he was scum but his claim was so scummy. I'm having trouble remedying my reads from yesterDay to everything toDay.

Joey, what are your thoughts on Evil Soup?

Smargaret, please stay in the game =/
Just put Ryker on your ignore list, you can literally skip all his posts and miss absolutely nothing.

I like Glyph's last post and I wonder why people think ES is scum? The fact that J is on that wagon alone makes it not worth it. Probably a scumbag looking for the easiest wagon.

Sigh. I can't say Smarg's fully scum if she's honest about her crumbs but the self-preservation bullcrap is scummy and you can't deny that.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Scum reads on J and ES. They can die.

Smar and AM are probably town. They cannot die.

I hate making posts like these when you've fallen behind since everything you say can pretty much be cited at parroting, but if you guys need my reasoning to any of those stances I can present it. Oh, I will note that Smar's request for replacement is something she's done before (...pretty sure it was her at least) while ES's just feels like a deflection of attention to me. J's still a better target since we get fun toys to play with tomorrow though.

vote: J
/needs more out of Glyph

Can you elaborate on your Smartown read?

unvote
Vote: Roxy

Roxy, whenever you actually post, I'd appreciate if you would please present stances on at least the following players, with sufficient reasoning behind those stances:
-Joey
-J
-Asdioh
-Evil Soup
and thoughts on the Smarg bandwagon early in the game. And more than that would be cool too.

@Tery: I know you're sick and all, but do you have any stances besides finding J the scummiest, and thinking I'm his possible scummate?

@Joey: why so defensive?

@Gheb: thoughts on Evil Soup?

T-block

B2B TST
@J: What did you hope to gain from buddying a town player? Apparently you've done this before.

@Gheb: After J and Asdioh, who's your scum pick? What is your opinion of me?

@Joey: What is your opinion of July?

@AM: How soon are we going to find out why you've been playing the way you have been?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Gheb, from this it seems implied that you have a townread on Smarg. Can you tell me why? I just did a quick reread of her and she hasn't done anything that jumps out to me as "not scum!"

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Probably because you're my strongest townread. Not trying to buddy you or anything, that's just how it is.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
/needs more out of Glyph

Can you elaborate on your Smartown read?

unvote
Vote: Roxy

Roxy, whenever you actually post, I'd appreciate if you would please present stances on at least the following players, with sufficient reasoning behind those stances:
-Joey
-J
-Asdioh
-Evil Soup
and thoughts on the Smarg bandwagon early in the game. And more than that would be cool too.

@Tery: I know you're sick and all, but do you have any stances besides finding J the scummiest, and thinking I'm his possible scummate?

@Joey: why so defensive?

@Gheb: thoughts on Evil Soup?
Maybe because I was defending myself against a weak attack. maybe...

@T-Block: July looks really townie right now. I love the way she's playing!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@J: What did you hope to gain from buddying a town player? Apparently you've done this before.
I love buddying a town player because I feel it helps me in games to help me persue scum and I just like having a buddy is all. =/ Most of the time I catch heat for it but I always continue doing it because it's what I like to do and also it helps me affirm my reads on not only the person I wanna buddy but also the stances people take on said buddying. In RG Mafia it really helped me determine some thingies out.

FoS: Joey

I don't like your last couple of posts.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
These are what the FoS derive from especially considering the tone and the overall weirdness of them.

[Collapse=ゼニガメ]
Asdioh case on me is Garrrrrrrbage!

I expect you to explain every thing you said in this post fully to me, or else I will ignore you for the rest of the game and I will forget that you exist.

Seriously. The ****? I think J is pretty damn townie. More townie than most people in this game even. Why would I ignore J?

Why would I drop the arguments on Smarg? She's been playing badly this game, and I will NOT drop these things against her.

Re-reading more. Still on page 10.
I'm going to respond in separate posts because it's easier for me! Yaay!

And here comes Tery! <3
Ryker, what in the hell is your problem?

Stop being a ****. It's not funny in any way.

We shouldn't have to replace a player out because of you. Honestly? After the images I was a little aggravated that this would be like Seph's game all over again, but seriously... -__-'

The **** J? -_-'.

I'm honestly so lost after re-reading from where J claims to now. I even read it twice. The **** is going on...

Scum reads:

Asdioh - Defending Smarg based on meta, weak defense and a weak attack on me.

J - After the whole switch on Asdioh... I honestly don't understand why you would go after him that much if you were null on him. You're even using meta to call him town, which you called him out for with Smarg.

The **** at this game. I probably need to re-read again because this is ridiculous. Ugh.
You're not really going to discredit a whole wagon just because J is on it, are you?
Come back Day 2 or when the town moves to something else, Soupa. It may work out better so you can post seriously and help the town win when you get back.
Oh, okay. That makes sense. Thank you for clarifying.
I've never seen him as scum. I guess that makes him townie to me xD!
Maybe because I was defending myself against a weak attack. maybe...

@T-Block: July looks really townie right now. I love the way she's playing!
[/Collapse]

T-block

B2B TST
Sure. Town read on Gheb so far... he was the first to bring up J as a lynch choice, and is sticking hard to that case even if it puts attention on him. He defends smarg, who could be an easy target for toDay as well. I find myself agreeing with a lot of his posts.

I mentioned in 487 that Joey was one of my scum picks. smarg and Asdioh have been his main targets, and they were both wagonish. In 239, he drops Asdioh's name as a scum pick when he hadn't really mentioned him before. In 243, he responds to J's question about smarg/Asdioh scum team with "possibly", being non-commital. His excuse is that he is waiting on a defense, but I don't think he ever did get back into it, did he? I also think his interaction with Terywj is interesting... can't put my finger on what makes that interaction different quite yet.

@J: Can you be more specific about the weirdness in the tone of Joey's posts? Is it something you can identify, or more of a gut thing?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
The reason for my weirdness with Joey in those posts is that he is being flip-floppy. He hopped on me to go along with everyone else when he said in one post that I was one of the most towniest of towns and that gheb should be put up or shut up. Then in a post not too far off he then says that I am one of his major scum-picks to go along with Asdioh who is also agreed to be very scummy by a majority. He has been very wagony and oppurtunistic. His attitude when dealing with Tery is odd to say the least. Then we get to when he is asked for views on ES and July which he says they are very towny but doesn't say why. He also says both in a very light-hearted almost joking tone which puts me off a bit. His questioning of Gheb seems fake almost especially with the 100% back off after Gheb responds and just simple saying "Oh alright I can see that, thanks." Another weird thing is this post Post 537 he says with almost certainty that Soup will be here D2 and also that he says "or just wait till town moves past it." That in it's own just strikes a bad chord with me. Also with the bit of cheerleading at the end for him to help town win in the end just seems bleck and un-needed.

I don't know whether to call it scummy but it is just off to me. Hence the FoS and why I'm calling it weird. Is this what you wanted?

Thanks for telling me your thoughts on Gheb/Joey.

T-block

B2B TST
Yeah pretty much.

I re-read the post where he said you were "pretty damn townie" and then a scum pick three posts later and I almost flipped out wondering how I missed that. He was re-reading though - his town read on you was based on the first 10 pages, and the switch to scum came from your actions after that. It is a little flip-floppy, but I don't think it's too big of a tell.

Probably because you're my strongest townread. Not trying to buddy you or anything, that's just how it is.
Still not sure I like this, but I don't know what else to expect for an answer, so I'll just leave it for now.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
True, I wouldn't have a problem with his flip-floppiness if he had substantiated it more. I would also care for him to say more w.r.t. his other reads. Instead of just saying "Lol town" to July/ES.

Top Bottom