• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit's little Tourny Next round stated (Wifi blows)

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Naa Admiral only rains at key times its more like 15% game, he has like the most wing trick i've actually seen in person, and his rain is precise at times, its just you do it at wrong times.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
hmm so im against felis then. lol. Hmm when do u have time? I sorta wanna get it over with asap.

Felis

Smash Cadet
Felis: 1
Negi: 2

I lost XD. But he is one of the best Pits i have seen so far. Had a nice areal game which outplayed me.

GG's i learned alot from our dittos, You'll see me in the finals thats for sure.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
lol yeah those were some good games. I got one replay of our last match. Hopefully i can get it uploaded. It was pretty intense.

GGs dude.

On on a side note i did my first wingdash that actually worked. yay. lol.

Felis

Smash Cadet
lol yeah those were some good games. I got one replay of our last match. Hopefully i can get it uploaded. It was pretty intense.

GGs dude.

On on a side note i did my first wingdash that actually worked. yay. lol.

I got pwnt that match XD. Dang arrow to teh face grrrr

Ryos4

Smash Lord
well it was the only one i could get a replay of. since it was short. first match took like 5 mins.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Im actually getting alot out of this tournament. Helping with my technical play watching other pits use them . I dont really use too many techs when i play as pit. Mostly just glide shifting.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I might as well Resign from the match and let Demon have the win. My friend wasnt there, and I pretty much suck at tourneys, well actually I think this is the 1st one i been to. Go on without me.
Palutena, I hope you can forgive me for this.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
hey im back if im still in the tourney lets goo!! if not no prob.
Ya we were waiting for you kinda we need you to get your match done with kupo.

I might as well Resign from the match and let Demon have the win. My friend wasnt there, and I pretty much suck at tourneys, well actually I think this is the 1st one i been to. Go on without me.
Palutena, I hope you can forgive me for this.
Losing helps you learn more then winning ever did. Read what people were saying above this helped them. BTW thanks for saying that it felt better then the ice cream I just had.

Little tip for Admiral Bower and everyone who havn't been to a tourny yet good tip for life tooYou can try more then once. You can't name a person a didn't almost wet them selfs there first tourny. This is demon's first and he is handling it great. Put on your big boy pants pick up your controler and play, if you sit out of everything you try after the first time you will never move on to bigger and better things. Also you can find your local tournies if you go to the regional zone on the home page of SWF.

No, she won't
True, True I would like to see a Fake computer created God lose respect for someone for not getting first.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Kown won. No Johns I was on my way to three stock him in the first match but somehow he turned it around. Second one he did a weak Fair stage spike somehow couldn't get back? Third just w/e.

I retire from Wifi; it lowers my self esteem and depresses me too much. :(

kown

Smash Lord
yea me n FzeroX should be playing tonite or tomarrow hopefully. we talked about it on aim.

EDIT: y do they call it no JOHNS instead of another name?

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
K kown won his match. He dosen't like posting the results in here how cute. :) we should get our match done some time in the next few days.

Demon and Rogue need to get there match done too.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
so what happen to felis? He only lost once, shouldnt he get another chance to get to the finals?

kown

Smash Lord
K kown won his match. He dosen't like posting the results in here how cute. :) we should get our match done some time in the next few days.

Demon and Rogue need to get there match done too.
ill be sure to post our match results in here............................................ naw jkjkjk

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Yeah... I lost my Wii at a friend's house last Sunday and I might not get it back til Thursday or Friday. Also, I'm going to be gone from this Saturday until next Saturday because of a trip so I'm not sure how this is going to work... Is there any chance of prolonging our match or something or do I get disqualified?

kown

Smash Lord
so does that mean rouge gets the win? i got a vacation break so maybe he should too haha unless its really long......
corrupt im ready to play when you are.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
My bad stuff has been going on alot the past little while, kupo knows what and Ill be happy to share if people care to hear a long story.

@kown, Ill have my comp on all day aim me when ever and we can do it to day if thats not a problem.

Top Bottom