• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit's little Tourny Next round stated (Wifi blows)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So the Pit boards have been dead for to long and I'm not a patient person so I don't wanta wait for a new AT (Kupo is taking to long to find any lol) or somthing else to pop up. Also I have been very eger to finally use the tourney bracket program that I got on my comp. So I here by declare a Tourny for all Pit players.

Note: ALL Wifi blows and this will not prove anything.

So if you wanta sign up for this just leave: your name, tag you use when in game, and Wifi #. and we will start the tourny.

Rogue Pit: Rouge, 3437-3042-1785

CorruptFate: Fate, 5412-9625-4734

kupo: kupo, 3952-6775-4225

FzeroX: FzroX, 2234-6891-3832

DemonicTrilogy: Demon, 2578-4001-0943

Admiral Bower: Adm.P, 0860-3304-5290

Kown: kown, 4983-4607-9028

Ryos4: negi, 3952-6726-3327

Felis 1032 0891 8655

K so Im just going to start the matchs so because this is going to be hard to talk to each other rules are: 3 stock, FD only, best of 3, double elimination and the bracket was set up randomly don't beleive me I don't care it just for fun why would I cheat. Every1 cool with the rules? If not its cool post and we will disscuss.

Round 1:

Kown vs Admiral Bowser (Due to them being unable to connect Kown said Admiral Bowser could win)

Kupo vs Felis, winner Felis

Round 2:

Winners bracket:

Felis vs Admiral Bower Winner Felis

Demon vs Fate, Winner Fate

FzeroX vs negi, winner negi

G-bis vs Rogue Pit, winner Rouge

Losers bracket:

kupo vs Kown, Winner Kown

Round 3:

Winners bracket:

negi vs Rogue Pit, winner Negi

Fate vs Felis, winner Felis

Losers bracket:

FzeroX vs kown Winner Kown

Demon gets a bye

Round 4:

Winners bracket:

Semi Finals

negi vs Felis Winner Negi

Losers bracket:

Demon vs Admiral, Winner Demon

Kown gets a bye

Round 5:

Winners bracket:

Negi waits until a winner comes from the losers bracket.

Losers bracket:

Rogue vs Demon Winner Demon

Fate vs Kown Winner Kown

Round 6:

Winners bracket:

Still waiting hold on there

Losers bracket:

Demon vs Kown

Round 7:

Losers bracket:

Felis vs winner of Demon and Kown

Round 8:

Winner of round 7 fights Negi

woot we have a winner woot!

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
I've been thinking about doing this but decided not to after a while because of my recent status.
My tag is Skip. My Fc is 3437-3042-1785 aim SirSkor. Let me know when it happens

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Ill be setting a start date depending on how fast people join this. But im hoping for the 14th.

CorruptFate,
FC: 5412 9625 4734
Fate

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
nothing is there kupo i have the updated SWF so it doesn't show that you'll need to put it down, and this is just for fun you can still say " I lost because of Wifi" I know I will lol.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Brawl Friend Code: 2277-7887-4196
Tag: Dryn

Oh, and CorruptFate, we know that Wi-Fi doesn't allow us to perform as good as we'd like to. Still, it's fun!

(My brother and I did a Team Battle today, tourney style, and we won all three matches! ;))

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Brawl FC: 2578-4001-0943
Name: DemonicTrilogy
Tag: Demon
How is this going to work? I hope it doesn't last for more than two hours cause I can't be on for that long....

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
FC:2234-6891-3832
tag: FzroX

FYI I am not free until the 15 and there after I am free everyday with the occasional 5 hour work days.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Ill just say who fights who you then have a week to get your matches done. We have 6 right now I would like to at least have 10 so get more Pits to play.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
You're right, Wi-Fi blows. I got my butt handed to me three times. I won once with Samus, but I lost against one of my friends. He played as Lucas, Toon Link, and Link. I need to learn how to perform attacks without getting punished. Oh well, I have to say he is quite skilled, anyway.

I added everyone so far.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I would but i have been seeing error code 86420 very often, keeping me from playing some players, like Kown :(
However, ill just put my information down for future reference.

Admiral Bowser//Admiral Pit
Brawl Code: 0860-3304-5290
Brawl Tag: Adm.P

Yes i got 2 names, but I use Admiral Pit more often. More info on the names later on...

kupo15

Smash Hero
to make this a little more bearable, I suggest that everyone enables DMZ for their wii's to reduce lag.

cj.Shark

Smash Ace
Lomo : 5412-9830-4784
I have alot of experience on wifi so i tend to take it a bit more seriously :p.

And if your reading this sagemoon. Yes i am the one who was cheering you on the entire match Vs wt.Sun see you oN allisbrawl!

kupo15

Smash Hero
DMZ. You have to go onto your router page (google the name of your router's IP address and paste it, mine is belkin54g)

once there, go up to the top where it says "DCHP Client List" or something that refers to what is connected to your router. Find the wiis IP address and type the numbers that are after the last "." in the DMZ tab. Very easy

kupo15

Smash Hero
oh then maybe try to figure out what router they have and hope they didn't put a password on it lol. If that is the case then you just press submit without entering anything. It doesn't harm the regular internet so they wouldn't know. They wouldn't use that feature because it leaves there cpu open to viruses easier. Wii isn't a harddrive so its ok

Crystanium

Smash Hero
My apologies, but I won't be attending this little tournament after all. Right now, the thing I need to do in Brawl is practice, practice, practice. So, yeah. Sorry, guys.

My brother will be usin Wi-Fi, probably. I changed the name from "Dryn" to "Uffe." My brother is Uffe, so if you see me on, it's not me.

kupo15

Smash Hero
type in the name of your routers name and ip ex "belkin54g ip"

belkin is 192.168.2.1 so you put that in the web browser

Ryos4

Smash Lord
hmm im not a huge fan of mirror matches. But i guess it would be a good experience. And a chance to play different pits other then kupo. I just hope i dont play ssj hes too far from me and it lags horribly.

Tag: Negi
FC: 3952-6726-3327
preferably i get set up with matches closes to west coast first, since im in hawaii. If at all possible.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Ok, I'm still trying to figure this out so I'm seriously frustrated. I have been infamously known to have speedy internet that suffers rare lags that are so huge that they could cause the match to slow down A LOT or disconnect... I really can't figure this out. If you even want to bother trying, could you help me. All I know is that my Router is from Linksys and the closes thing I can find to a name for it is Intel(R) PRO/100 VE Network Connection...

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
K, I did so. Now I have a page of forums about this code...
I feel really stupid. I must be the only person here who has to get guidance on these types of things T_T.

kupo15

Smash Hero
so you see your router settings? Find the tab where it shows what is connected to your router. Find the wii on the list and put numbers after the last "." in the DMZ tab

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Ok, I just got password blocked... There is a password that is on my router so I can't get in... This really stinks. Sorry for the wasting of your time kupo... I really shouldn't be causing you so much trouble. Well, what happens if I end up DCing out of the match?

kupo15

Smash Hero
there may not be a password. I was asked to enter one and didn't i just pressed submit and it worked. Try it

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
try "admin" (no quotes), that is 90% of the passwords. I have hacked several routers around my area with that.

Also we can get an IRC channel, Felis had one up, but I dont like chansever, gives me lots of problems. I may be able to get a java module for Utonet. I can be on all the time. That way it is easier to set up matches

I may also, incorperate a challenge thing to it also (after the tourney cause CF wants to test his program) that way we can have fun wifi friendlies with win loss records. Though the records wont matter cause online is gay

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
try "admin" (no quotes), that is 90% of the passwords. I have hacked several routers around my area with that.

Also we can get an IRC channel, Felis had one up, but I dont like chansever, gives me lots of problems. I may be able to get a java module for Utonet. I can be on all the time. That way it is easier to set up matches

I may also, incorperate a challenge thing to it also (after the tourney cause CF wants to test his program) that way we can have fun wifi friendlies with win loss records. Though the records wont matter cause online is gay
Its fine if you wanta use your program I know mine works and how to use if and yours sounds better for this cause.

We have 9 people lets get 10 then go. We could still get kown in on this.

Top Bottom