• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit's little Tourny Next round stated (Wifi blows)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
thats really all you can do the lag changes. I had almost no lag in the practice match I used my diddy in and you beat me.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
So, what did I do wrong with my Pit? Other than some random friends, your the first person to really test my Pit... Could you give me some tips on what I am doing wrong?

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Im not the best at judgeing that, thats why you don't see me post in vid threads and those kind much, but lets see.

Wifi isn't the best place to judge this but, use your up air alot it they air dodge this then they are set up for a sweet bair or fair, you did this to me once and got the kill.
Don't wingdash on wifi because of the lag it could go in wrong or come out wrong, and you don't know how the other person's lag is. Use your safe moves more as they can rack up damage and you can still power shield after them. Don't use your WoI against a Pit in a real fight if you can help it, this is a move that every player knows how to stop and the best way is with Pits arrows. Um learn ART if you haven't already I tried to use that against you but wifi is a *****. Thats all I can think of right now and from the few fights we did. You have a mean Pit.

You have a mean Lucus btw, my fav part of that fight is when I diddy humped you out of your Up smash lol.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
i do it just blows for the most part. I didn't have much lag in these fights how ever I did glide to my death once because of it.

@Demon Its diddys over B, if you don't push anything when he does the flip he grabs there face, and you can still jump after this to help with recovery, or use your Up B. If you do press a button then he sticks his foot out and can't do anything tell he hits the ground, but it deals damage.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I have yours in my wii already, I also have Undr's and kupo's still waiting for them to add me. In a few I need to eat first, I need to stop having milk early morning before yard work. ;)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
If you want I could toss kown in that spot as he wanted in.

K so kown is taking you his spot set up your match and get them done

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Btw can you change my tag from Skip to Rogue? also G bis finally message me back, but if its took late, i can take a free win from kown kool +)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Looks like you are too kown. I don't need my thread to turn into some spam fest between the two of you. You wanta fight take it to wifi or PM.

That goes for both of you just have fun and go kiss and make up. :)

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
hahaha CF you should be a mod haha

oh and im kinda depressed i didnt think to look at this till now oh well lag would be horrible when playing against me anyways haha

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Calm down angels, we must not argue like this. That is unless you want an angelic betrayal and I dont think Palutena would like that... Nor does my Bowser.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
hahaha CF you should be a mod haha

oh and im kinda depressed i didnt think to look at this till now oh well lag would be horrible when playing against me anyways haha
Thanks your not the first person to say that. Now I feel all warm and fuzzy in side or is that what I ate?

And I think the lag is getting better it may have just been me but the last few matche's i've had I had little to no lag. But your right you kinda live farther away then most of us. You could get in if we wanta do it again.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
k well i won my first match against blizzard or fzerox or w/e. lol.

umm idk if u need that low down ur anything.

2-0

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Gbis is a worse staller than teh spammerer, i pm him alot and he always says he gonna but responces 2 days later, can you just give me the win? Hes from PT boards anyways.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
lol stalling. i think 2 weeks is too long. Maybe like 1 week just for weekend purposes.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Ya I have them replacing some that weren't playing.

next round has started woooooooooooooooooooot.

Kown and Admiral bower can't connect so kown offered to give bower the win.

what a guy isn't he?!

any way check the op to find your matches

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Ya I have them replacing some that weren't playing.

next round has started woooooooooooooooooooot.

Kown and Admiral bower can't connect so kown offered to give bower the win.

what a guy isn't he?!

any way check the op to find your matches
Im in the tourny? Never knew. If I cant connect to this next Pit player, I will MOST LIKELY resign since I never knew that I was placed in the tourny.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Ya that was kinda my fault. You entered but I missed your post when I was making the list. I was skimming through the thread today and saw, then thought "I know he would try to play and that would be better then all these people who aren't." So i tossed you in hope you don't mind. :)

Top Bottom