• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit's little Tourny Next round stated (Wifi blows)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Just PM him and set up a time to get your match done. And remember you are playing for the greatest honor of wifi Pit! Its as meaning less as it sounds.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Ya go ahead I plan on telling the winner "nice job you won... on wifi" Also check your PM and the social. I've got my match set for Tuesday morning (morning for me 1 for him) ill get my results up then.

Also it double elimination so you can still win.

kown

Smash Lord
Its fine if you wanta use your program I know mine works and how to use if and yours sounds better for this cause.

We have 9 people lets get 10 then go. We could still get kown in on this.
man ive always ignored this thread till now since it said wifi at the top lol and i figured it was liek tourney results of wifi matches. heh guess i was wrong . anyways count me in!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Felis

Smash Cadet
man ive always ignored this thread till now since it said wifi at the top lol and i figured it was liek tourney results of wifi matches. heh guess i was wrong . anyways count me in!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Lol I was the 10th person to join. Sorry Kown :psycho:

kupo15

Smash Hero
oh great another chance to get three stocked twice in a row by the wifi ppl. All I have to say is that wifi messed up my timing and spacing blah blah blah and gives the non wifi exp player a huge disadvantage. I couldn't do ANYTHING. Everything I wanted to do came at the wrong time when I thought it wouldn't. It made me feel like a scrub all over again. The person I play against better have DMZ *points viciously with pursed lips. Why did I even sign up, I will never know.

EDITT: And I realized I picked up the wrong controller so the feel wasn't there. I guess that is my fault.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Its just for fun kupo it doesn't mean anything if you win or lose remember. Really the only thing that will come of this is those of us who know each other will be playing other Pits and meet more people, make more SWF friends.

kown

Smash Lord
hey Felis have i played u b4? ur name sounds super familiar? and if we did who won?

heh i havent played seriously on wifi in a longlonglonglong time.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Looks like I should get an Aim so I can keep up. But CorruptFate is taken. Did you know i am the only CorruptFate google can find other then some gothic guy on myspace.

kupo15

Smash Hero
cool and yes you need to get on aim. just tag on some numbers if you need to. I should make a new screen name that says kupo15. make sure you also download the actually program, not using the web aim thing

Felis

Smash Cadet
Go get Aim Corrupt is better than PMing ppl.

Just be like CorruptF@te try that.

-Felis

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Im DLing it now. Its funny how all of our threads turn into this at one point or another. :) I've never felt so popular :)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Edit, add buddy, switch Buddy Group (which is defaulted to AIM Bots) and select Buddy.
Then put in the Screename (mine would be GoldAdmiralPit) and press OK when you are done.

If they are online, you will know. Im sure you can figure out the rest.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Watch out Demon knows how to use wifi i barrly won. He rapped me second game as I begged him to stop.

Also kown WWKD= What would kupo do and WWCFD= What would CorruptFate Do

and if you want in thats cool aslong as others haven't done there matches yet or are willing to switch

Top Bottom