• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit Tournament Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esca

Smash Champion
I beat Light (Sheik), Zori (Olimar), and KaloKross (Wolf) with Pit that tourney.

I'm going all Pit from now on guys, so Afro, I'm Escajehubus, I've seconded Pit for a year, and I'm unleashing the beast FINALLY in tournament.

The past two tournaments have been as follows:

5th of 33 Ozzfest Monthly.

13th of 54 at HOBO 14.

Afropony

Smash Lord
I beat Light (Sheik), Zori (Olimar), and KaloKross (Wolf) with Pit that tourney.

I'm going all Pit from now on guys, so Afro, I'm Escajehubus, I've seconded Pit for a year, and I'm unleashing the beast FINALLY in tournament.

The past two tournaments have been as follows:

5th of 33 Ozzfest Monthly.

13th of 54 at HOBO 14.
Ok I'll put you in for the next update. good to hear you're playing as Pit:)

Do doubles count?
no sorry.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
It could it we were to make a seperate section for wifi tournies. But I don't care about wifi enough to do that myself.

Esca

Smash Champion
Last HOBO was terrible for me.

I got 17 of 52 at HOBO 15, in Houston, Texas. Among players like DMG, Razer, Infinity, etc...

Seiya placed 17 as well.

Kown got 33 of 52.

Afropony

Smash Lord
This tournament I've been gone to is fairly intense.
They've had qualifiers for 2 whole weekdays (Monday-friday + Manoday-to Firday) And there were 16 people at my qualifier. However the whole tournament was made so that if you lose a match you are totally knocked out.

Do you guuys think this should count as a tournament?

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=222493
Biweekly 6 at Drexel. Feb 20th
1.M2k
2.AndyG
3.Vex kasrani
4.Rogue Pit
5.Rush
5.Tusm.
Of 24

Note* Sgt. Pit or Xzax got 13th
Also in my results you didn't make CoT4 in Yellow as it's name. It's kinda wayyyyy over the requirement.
You never put this up for me, only sgt pit. You see that i have 4th.

Also for the ranking i suggest using a method similar to this one. It shows intelligences on grading the ranking rather than guessing http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=219245

Afropony

Smash Lord
OK OK I'll update the tournament part of it now.
and I'll change the power ranking when someone tells me whether the points are added up all together, divided by the amount of tournaments you've gone to or whether I have to restart it every season or month.

K I've done the tournament part.

goodkid

Smash Lord
how can I arrow loop better? lol I know its the wrong thread but I want to know, theres too many threads in here & I don't want to revive something thats dead

Afropony

Smash Lord
how can I arrow loop better? lol I know its the wrong thread but I want to know, theres too many threads in here & I don't want to revive something thats dead
What i did is make a big stage like this
|
|
|
|
|
|__________________________P__
||_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_____________________________

Pretty much you put a character up platform up the top so that you can see your arrows easier because it shows you the whole stage.
And then you try looping arrows while standing around the "P" with Pit.

If it's hard to understand I'm sorry:(
It's actually really hard to show something like this for me..

For more questions like this you can go to this thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=179200

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Actuall forget about the ranking because in this particular case it would rank us horribly out of order. For example kown wouldnt get rank. Than ryan would get points per tourney because of easy area. Just carry on with the usual, forget I mentioned it.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Lol I only have 2 tournaments posted. I've been to 3 really large tournaments and 1 other that wasn't a bi weekly or something similar. But w/e =P

Esca

Smash Champion
OK OK I'll update the tournament part of it now.
and I'll change the power ranking when someone tells me whether the points are added up all together, divided by the amount of tournaments you've gone to or whether I have to restart it every season or month.

K I've done the tournament part.
Hey, Afro, just fyi, i exist. I've been posting my tournament placings, they should be updated..

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Tourney of Fate 6:
7th/19
Tourney of Fate 7:
9th/24
UST 11 (formally called MA, Thank God for a name change)
4th/16

@Afropony, YW I would up date the OP with my info myself if I knew the system you wanted it all in.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
Ozzfest Monthly 2 - 3/18/09 (Brawl) - Houston, Texas

21 entrants

1v1 :
Bracket Image
1: Ultimate Razer ($63.00)
2: Roy_R ($31.50)
3: Gnes ($10.50)
4: Light
5: Kalo
5: Kown (Pit)
7: Seiya (Pit)

7: Xyro

Woot!

Moar tourney results

Txs Pits **** :D

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Tio (I assume thats what they were using) puts the person who gets knocked out of the tourney first on the bottem. It just makes a list as it goes and really doesn't look and who beat who, but it is possible to look at who a person played/won or beat without looking at the bracket and going from their.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
hmmmm at my tournament ozzfest monthly (1st one), esca got 7th out of 22 not 5th out of 33. because i remember me and esca tying. kown got 9th out of 22 at the 1st monthly as well.

also kown and seiya both attended my 2nd monthly as you can see a couple posts up :)

<3 pit

Esca

Smash Champion
It was ran horrible, but fun nonetheless. I got to play the cha0s kid. He's decent. Seth learned a 55% combo on Wario mid-match. It was insane.

madival

Smash Cadet
Placed 3rd out of 38 at fragocity 6.5. lost to a shiek player who freakin did the infinite tilt. was the 21 of march. I never got to play a really good shiek player and have no Idea how to DI out of that tilt . march 20th 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom