• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit Tournament Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Placed 3rd out of 38 at fragocity 6.5. lost to a shiek player who freakin did the infinite tilt.
A) It's not infinite
B) Jump

Shiek shouldn't be able to ftilt you more than 3 or 4 times before you jump out, and that's guessing high. Gotta learn your matchups dood.

kown

Smash Lord
It was ran horrible, but fun nonetheless. I got to play the cha0s kid. He's decent. Seth learned a 55% combo on Wario mid-match. It was insane.
king
Mesquito is not the best tourney host. Who did you beat/lose to? And lolol chaos looks like santi!!haha

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
Lakeway(at least 30 minuites from anywhere), TX
It was ran horrible, but fun nonetheless. I got to play the cha0s kid. He's decent. Seth learned a 55% combo on Wario mid-match. It was insane.
I love how i get the decent when i beat you 3 out of 4 in pit dittos and you only got one round higher then me and lost to the same guy i lost too and my name is Cha0tic. jeeze XD just messin with ya esca

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Sethlon didn't make that up on the fly, btw, he'd told me he was going to try something like that eventually... I just didn't manage to avoid it that one time :p

Esca

Smash Champion
Oh lol, well it was sexy regardless. <3

Cha0tic, you did beat me in Pit dittos, but what happened with my Diddy? =]

I was SOOOOOOOOOOO close to beating Espy man.

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
Oh lol, well it was sexy regardless. <3

Cha0tic, you did beat me in Pit dittos, but what happened with my Diddy? =]

I was SOOOOOOOOOOO close to beating Espy man.
yeah your diddy is a beast and one of my weak matchups right now. i finally got to play espy for the first time and i got pretty close.. did you go Pit against em?

Esca

Smash Champion
Yeah, I was really proud of myself, because he's the first pro-sonic I've ever played. I found some stuff on Sonic thouh, I may post about it later.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
yeah your diddy is a beast and one of my weak matchups right now. i finally got to play espy for the first time and i got pretty close.. did you go Pit against em?
u lost to his diddy? lol *chuckles discreately*

jk i love you esca :chuckle:

Yeah, I was really proud of myself, because he's the first pro-sonic I've ever played. I found some stuff on Sonic thouh, I may post about it later.
dude i played mr 3000 and i like didnt know what to do i just stood there lol it was a weird match,

what did u finds?

Afropony

Smash Lord
I'm going to a tournament that got Pit 50 points on the character rankings list tomorrow.

Hopefully we can all come to get and be ranked in the top 10.

Afropony

Smash Lord
I went to a tournament and ended up having to go when I was coming 3rd. I was way ahead of everyone who was in brackets and the tournament was going way later then expected. Hopefuly I can come 2nd or 1st next month.

(3rd out of 44)

1. Tibz [Diddy Kong]
2. Tanman [Hax Sonic]
3. Afropony (DQ, had to leave) [Pit]
4. CAOTIC [Peach]
5. Toshiba [Diddy Kong]
5. Attila [Snake]
7. Forte [Metaknight]
7. Earl [Link + Snake]
9. Jei [Pit]
9. Nay [Toon Link]
9. Dekar [Game & Watch/Marth]
9. Khoa [Diddy Kong/Metaknight]
13. Justyn
13. Drixon Sypher
13. Devil
13. Alfa
17. Vermy
17. Bryan
17. Mezer
17. Tak
17. Haydino
17. Edge Games
17. Splice
17. Viral
25. Dlux
25. X
25. Lee
25. Rob
25. Sam
25. Condog
25. Nixenator
25. Ledge
33. Angelo
33. JR
33. Viva
33. Myst
33. IceK
33. Alex
33. Elm
33. Leisha
33. Mike
33. Ugly
33. Nix
33. Dan

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
Hello all...I've flown under the radar for a while, but I'm Ax, from Albuquerque, NM. I see a fellow Pit player, Salty from NM, is up there, so I'll throw some results up (took me a while to find...I can't find results from 2 UNM Tournies and 2 Ninja Monkey Tournies). Salty doesn't play anymore, but I beat him out when we did. As far as I know, I'm the best Pit in NM (not that anyone cares). >_>

Username: Ax NOTE: ALL Tournies take place in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA

5 out of 14 (Ninja Monket Tourney) 7-?-08 (same as Saltys, can't find the tourny listing beside people talking about it specifically on a few pages :/)

17 out of 49 (UNM Tournamnet) 10-4-08 (http://anime.unm.edu/2008/10/06/but-pikachu-was/#more-232)

2 out of 15 (Intel LANFest) 11-26-08 (http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5669032
&highlight=results#post5669032)

10 out of 21 (Gamers Anonymous) 3-2-09 (http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=76313&highlight=gamers&page=464)

5 out of 13 (Mathnasium 1) 3-14-09 (http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=76313&highlight=results&page=479)

9 out of 25 (Mathnasium 2) 3-28-09 (http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=76313&page=496)

Smash on, Heaven's Brethren (I've always wanted to to make a Pit Clan called that). The constant videos from you all are a constant source of good study.

NinjaMeepit

Smash Rookie
Username: NinjaMeepit
Tournament Name: NJIT Videogame Expo
Date: 4/04/09
Placed: 3rd out of 64

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Meep does really well for her age, I'm astonished. She did tell me that it wasnt a Metagay that came in 1st, however.

madival

Smash Cadet
went to Mtac this weekend. Played in the brawl torunement that was really wierd. got to top 16 of 64 but no farther. They did single elim so Idk where I was placed, but I was between 9-16.
quick question. Are two stock tournements normal? The tournet started with a 4 person 3 stock match to qualify, and then went to 2 stock matches. please tell me this isnt normal in any way for the larger tournements.

Splice

Smash Hero
hey guys I'll probably update this thread tomorrow.

It's Afro btw im just at a friends eating dinner :)

Afropony

Smash Lord
OK I've just updated the OP. It's a shame the Character Rankings List has died because it looks as though Pits are starting to get some good results, good job guys!

went to Mtac this weekend. Played in the brawl torunement that was really wierd. got to top 16 of 64 but no farther. They did single elim so Idk where I was placed, but I was between 9-16.
quick question. Are two stock tournements normal? The tournet started with a 4 person 3 stock match to qualify, and then went to 2 stock matches. please tell me this isnt normal in any way for the larger tournements.
I'm not going to include this tournament sorry. I went to a tournament like the one you went to and ended up coming 3rd out of 177 people. The tournaments aren't really fair...

S.D

Smash Master
Came 4th at something recently.

cbf looking it up though. Might check in again when I get some results (tourney this weekend...)

Esca

Smash Champion
Okay, so me and Kown attended a tournament this weekend. 29 people. We both got 17th.

But before you get sad about placing, realize who was there.

PhantomX, DMG, Xyro, Kosmos, Jerm, UTDZac, Dojo, Infinity, Razer, Light, Bwett, BlueJ, Gnes, Gea, Dphat, Sethlon, and Badnewsbear, just to name a few.

The most hard tournament I've EVER been to. I'm not too happy with my placing, but considering the competition, I couldn't have gotten much higher.

madival

Smash Cadet
OK I've just updated the OP. It's a shame the Character Rankings List has died because it looks as though Pits are starting to get some good results, good job guys!

I'm not going to include this tournament sorry. I went to a tournament like the one you went to and ended up coming 3rd out of 177 people. The tournaments aren't really fair...
I included it just for the querry. it was pretty BS and really ended up pissing me off for the whole weekend. its perfectly fine that you dont include it. (I know I dont plan to). It was more me competing in my first 64 man+ tourney and I hope to go to more.

PS, they really need to sticky this thread ^_^

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
i wanna attend a 64+ Tournament too, but BC disapproves :O Actually brawl dead here, i can only play locally or in WA if i got the money + Time but evne so i don't think either location will ahve any 64+ for a while :(

I got a local tourney in May though, looking forward to that.

Afropony

Smash Lord
My first 64+ will hopefully be in October, there's going to be some national tournament in Australia in my state :)

Also, if anyone knows when Corrupt attended Tourney of fate 6, tourney of fate 7 and UST 11 or when Esca went to Last2 could you please tell me.

madival

Smash Cadet
what is a good sign that a tournement will be a big one? I am a local player most of the time, but I wanna go to the big ones even if there is some drive time. I am in the southeast ^_^

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
okay, So Me And Kown Attended A Tournament This Weekend. 29 People. We Both Got 17th.

But Before You Get Sad About Placing, Realize Who Was There.

Phantomx, Dmg, Xyro, Kosmos, Jerm, Utdzac, Dojo, Infinity, Razer, Light, Bwett, Bluej, Gnes, Gea, Dphat, Sethlon, And Badnewsbear, Just To Name A Few.

The Most Hard Tournament I've Ever Been To. I'm Not Too Happy With My Placing, But Considering The Competition, I Couldn't Have Gotten Much Higher.
My Boyy Pheonix Gettin 13th!! Whobo Hype Hype!

Esca

Smash Champion
Okay. This weekend, April 10-11. World HOBO occured. Among, we Pit's remained strong.

I placed 33rd of 140.

Cha0tic Nightmare placed 33rd of 140.

KY placed 49 of 140.

Seiya7 placed 49-140.

I beat KY in a mm as well, so he lost 10 and the right to use green Pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom