• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit Tournament Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
You shouldnt necessairly be proud with whobo pits result. 49th is making it outta pools but losing both matchs in bracket consecutively. Good job at esca tho.

Also pittos are dumb.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
i went to Battle Royale on April 11th and placed top 10 outta 49.... i guess thats ok :/ w/e.....boss, G-reg, vex, and plank were there to name a few

Esca

Smash Champion
You shouldnt necessairly be proud with whobo pits result. 49th is making it outta pools but losing both matchs in bracket consecutively. Good job at esca tho.

Also pittos are dumb.
Why would we not be proud? Making it out of pools alone was a challenge. You had no idea how hard this tournament actually was, I guess.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Kown, you gave me the most trouble out of any Pit in the Southwest in our matches, I believe I told you this.

KY got a round off me but that's only b/c we went to best of 5 instead of just best of 3.

kown

Smash Lord
you did tell me that...im in a slump right now...I CANT WAIT TOO GET OUT OF IT!!!!!!!!!

phantomX: ill get yo money next time haha...i believe every game went to last hit last stock..or about.
how much money did u make in all btw? husstler!

Choatic: ty. one day when im with u...ill make it out of pools...your a curse lololol

kown

Smash Lord
shush your mouth...tho thats true...i need to learn how to use pits **** bair!
oooo and maybe the wario vs pit matchup isnt as bad as i first thought. MAYBE!! haha its funny...i do just as well against u as i do DMG (when he plays wario)...why arent you placing as well as him!?!?! you should be!

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Kown, you gave me the most trouble out of any Pit in the Southwest in our matches, I believe I told you this.

KY got a round off me but that's only b/c we went to best of 5 instead of just best of 3.
They were friendlies in a matchup I have no experience in...but ok

I beat KY in a mm as well, so he lost 10 and the right to use green Pit.
Esca, the mm was 5 and we both know that mm was fail lol. We spent 30 seconds ledge camping for the arrow kill under smashville. But no johns, a deal's a deal. Green's all yours.

As for my placing, no Johns, I won no matches at WHOBO in bracket. The people I played were Mr.3000 and Fliphop, both of which are amazing, but apparently that doesnt matter when you get 49th. Everyone does badly at a tourney every once in awhile. It's kinda unfair to judge people on the results of one bad tournament when they place well at every other tournament.

But what do I know, I'm just a scrub :(

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
Lakeway(at least 30 minuites from anywhere), TX

Esca, the mm was 5 and we both know that mm was fail lol. We spent 30 seconds ledge camping for the arrow kill under smashville. But no johns, a deal's a deal. Green's all yours.

As for my placing, no Johns, I won no matches at WHOBO in bracket. The people I played were Mr.3000 and Fliphop, both of which are amazing, but apparently that doesnt matter when you get 49th. Everyone does badly at a tourney every once in awhile. It's kinda unfair to judge people on the results of one bad tournament when they place well at every other tournament.

i think the reason that esca semi plonts his win is only because all we hear about you is how amazing you are so for some TX pits to beat you it's something to be proud of because we aren't picked to win ya know, but as for Tournament placing..no one can doubt your amazingness with Pit.. and shouldn't based on that one placing.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer

We can MM if you want next time :p WHOBO brackets were pretty much insane, nothing wrong with not doing well. And I'm talking about our matches to prove a point. TX Pits have Wario experience afaik and they struggle with the matchup.

kown

Smash Lord
friendlies...you should be playing to win...no johns.

this proves esca is better than ky... which also proves tx pits are ****. except me :(

i can beat mr. 3000. no one should ever do badly at a tournament...this game is all about consistency...the only reason i didnt do well is cuz i was really depressed that day...my mom died.

But what do I know, I'm just amazing!!
cocky?

kown

Smash Lord
no but this was a particularly important event for us tx pits to compare ourselves to the supposedly "top5ish pits in the nation." SOOO from what we saw texas pits are ****...thats the conclusion to KY's placing.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
true and im proud of that, but thats between me, you, Esca, Seyia, and KY. not Rogue
I wanna be included, im just messin around lol.
But topic note, if m2k got 33rd out of 200 I doubt people would let him live it down, he has a rep, an image he has to sustain. In the words of spiderman the movie “people love a hero, but what they love more than a hero is to see a hero fail, fall, die trying. In spite of everything youve done for them, eventually they will hate you.”

No clue how that relevant. Im going to sleep. Btw once again lets move the common talk eslewhere, this is for tournament placings.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
We can MM if you want next time :p WHOBO brackets were pretty much insane, nothing wrong with not doing well. And I'm talking about our matches to prove a point. TX Pits have Wario experience afaik and they struggle with the matchup.
Lol no need to mm. I was just stating they were friendlies. P.X. is legit. Give me more wario experience lol.

But topic note, if m2k got 33rd out of 200 I doubt people would let him live it down, he has a rep, an image he has to sustain. In the words of spiderman the movie “people love a hero, but what they love more than a hero is to see a hero fail, fall, die trying. In spite of everything youve done for them, eventually they will hate you.”

No clue how that relevant. Im going to sleep. Btw once again lets move the common talk eslewhere, this is for tournament placings.
Lol I just play the game. Since when do I have a rep? I'm a scrub dood.

And stop watching Spiderman.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
9th out of 18 almo mass gathering. 2/21/09 (MA)
7th out of 29 almo mass gathering 2. 3/21/09 (MA)
5th out of 30 GameZone 4/11/09 (RI

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
Lakeway(at least 30 minuites from anywhere), TX

and thats where crap gets twisted cause you don't know any of the circumstances. it isn't cut and dry

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Yea you TX Pits are legit, so don't trip. If you guys can jus get the MK and Marth matchups down, you'll be good to go. TX Pits are good with tricksies, I got hit with so many wingstall bairs in dittos lol. I need to learn the Wario and GnW matchups. Hopefully I'll have those down before the next MWC-W event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom