• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikapika!

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

wen u post, it has the freakin battle theme and all, GG

LEAVE IT LIKE THIS FOREVER, PIKA PIKA

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
There is absolutely NO way I can thank the absence of music in in FireFox.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
There should of been elite four music in the tournaments discussion xD that would of been amazing. But oh well, everything that's been down now alone has already made my day.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
It's not that it doesn't work in firefox, it's more along the lines that it doesn't work on those who haven't updated their firefox browser since 2002. Actually Firefox was the first I believe to actually get the music to run correctly during testing.

Oh and NJzFinest, you playing the rat now? Hit me up next time you're in the MD area. (After the next nine weeks, currently in post-op status. lol)

tsetse

Smash Lord
props to whoever designed all this, it is prolly the best online april fools joke i have ever experienced.

I

i8waffles612

whoever did this better change it back..it looks really gay

WaterTails

Smash Lord
OMG! they should make this a skin! Can't fight the music! ^(''^)

Woah! when I edited, it played the part of the evo music, wish it was the whole thing!

I

i8waffles612

Thank God I cant hear any any music.... on the top of my screen it says "Additional plugins are required to display all media on this page" But i think i will hear the music on my other computer. =(

cF=)

Smash Lord
This is the best website ever... at least leave the music if your going to change it tommorow ;( I'm in awe everybody... I'm maining Pikachu now !

EDIT: Battle theme is awesome.

I

i8waffles612

No I Can Hear Music On My Downstairs Computer.... I Should Go Back To The Laptop So I Wont Hear This Crap... And I Can See U R Changing Everything Back. Good

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
I <3 PIKACHOO U GUYS!

Hero PLEEEAAASE keep this threa open. PLEASE?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
dang, i would never think that the pika users would love this so much. its kinda annoying especially when i cant stop it, and when im trying to watch vids that are linked from here, i hear the pokemon music in the background along with the match >.>

Chill

Red
BRoomer
PokeworldForums. It grabs you by your brain with your childhood memories and doesn't let go. Enjoy!

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
LOL this is too funny! They should make a Sonic style available since they made this pika style...Sonic was my childhood. :p

I

i8waffles612

I remember these songs from my pokemon games on GameBoy Color. Yup good times... i wouldnt mind if they kept these songs..but they should add other ones that are not pokemon related... like the Fire Emblem. i really like that song. i kick *** while listening to that song

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Just stop complaining about the music! On my computer, all you need to do is click the 'stop loading' thing right by refresh

I

i8waffles612

I dont trust people who post links like online and stuff unless i amfamiliar with the place.. i am familiar with youtube.... but....

cF=)

Smash Lord
MADNESS ?!
THIS IS PIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !11!!!!!!1!!!!one

rawr.

Top Bottom