• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikapika!

Skywalker

Space Jump
This is a lot like New Years Eve; we're getting drunk and having a great time, but we'll regret it with a hangover in the morning. Instead, we're spamming and having a great time, but we'll regret it with infractions in the morning.

I shouldn't reply to this. :(

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
The wallpaper is burning my eyes T_T

Ms. Pac-Master

Smash Journeyman
God **** it, thanks a lot SWF, I'm going to be humming these tunes for hours.

Edit: Interesting, posting and editing got me the evolution/safari zone music

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
This is a lot like New Years Eve; we're getting drunk and having a great time, but we'll regret it with a hangover in the morning. Instead, we're spamming and having a great time, but we'll regret it with infractions in the morning.

I shouldn't reply to this. :(
Speaking of which... Where's Hero of Time? He's the one who should be enjoying this the most.

valtiel

Smash Journeyman
SOMEONE KILL ME BEFORE I-

I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST LIKE NOONE EVER WAS....TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSESSSSSSSSSS I WILL TRAVEL ACROSS THE LAND SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE EACH POKEMON TO UNDERSTAND THE POWER THATS INSIDEEEEEEE POKEMON GOTTA CATCH EM ALL ITS YOU AND ME YOU KNOW ITS OUR DESTI..............

*bang*.............*thud*

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Now I feel like replaying Pokemon Red...

I want Pearl/Diamond to come out already :)

THE AVENGER

Smash Journeyman
SOMEONE KILL ME BEFORE I-

I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST LIKE NOONE EVER WAS....TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSESSSSSSSSSS I WILL TRAVEL ACROSS THE LAND SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE EACH POKEMON TO UNDERSTAND THE POWER THATS INSIDEEEEEEE POKEMON GOTTA CATCH EM ALL ITS YOU AND ME YOU KNOW ITS OUR DESTI..............

*bang*.............*thud*
omg know people are singing the songs what will happen to swf

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
right this minute ill make a tournament in tournament mode with only pikachu lvl 9 with 64 player and...START wish pikachu will win XD

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
This is sooo awesome XD. They should keep this as a style. I'm trying to look for more Easter Eggs.

valtiel

Smash Journeyman
I Want To Be The Best That Ever Was Release From My Hand The Power Thats Inside Electrode Magnet Nidoran Monkay............oh Hellz No I'm Singing The **** Poke Rap Now!!!!!!!!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
The admins should change everyones Avatar to Pikachu :p

rabidbunny33

Smash Apprentice
Of course I had to have my sound on really loud when I checked the boards.

BTW, all the yellow burns :(

Giggidax

Smash Ace
omgg at first i was like OH NO smashboards got hacked by a pokemon fanatic!! i was so shocked, but now i see it was a doing of commonyoshi. omg! the music just made a loud screeching noise O_O it hurt my ears and scared me wtff

Im going CRAZY!!! OMFG im seeing pikachus poking their heads from around the corner O_O OMFG

Top Bottom