• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikapika!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Why not just mute the whole computer if you don't have Firefox?

Ms. Pac-Master

Smash Journeyman
Jenny, oh Jenny...
Joy, oh Joy...
A one-woman man's what I wanna be
but there's two perfect girls for meeeee-heeee!

Giggidax

Smash Ace
hmm nowonder there were those routine maintainances earlier today. because the newly decorated pokeboards was being born! hurray for pokemon! bulbasaur > ALL

sooo, whos the pikachu fanatic that hacked SWF O_O.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
omgg at first i was like OH NO smashboards got hacked by a pokemon fanatic!! i was so shocked, but now i see it was a doing of commonyoshi. omg! the music just made a loud screeching noise O_O it hurt my ears and scared me wtff

Im going CRAZY!!! OMFG im seeing pikachus poking their heads from around the corner O_O OMFG
Haha. I take credit for everything.

Hey, everyone. Send your pokemon teams to Kirby King and other Broomers with his sig to be rated. But only if they have that sig! They call themselves the Elemental Raters.

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
Just goes to show how much I've played the Pokemon gameboy games, the memories.....

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
With the emergence of Pichu, alot of attention has fallen away from Raichu. It's sad really.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
You kids and you're new-fangled pokemon. Back in my day we only have 150 pokemon...!

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
You kids and you're new-fangled pokemon. Back in my day we only have 150 pokemon...!
Hey! we're from the same day!

Luckily, i dont hear the music, i use mozilla! Anyone care to american-idol it for me and plop it onto youtube? hahaha

^.^ i love the site tho, it should stay this way =P

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
Okay.. the music is running now... this eerily reminds me of banana phone >.< ROFL!

Hey, common yoshi, i hope u know, im going to stalk you with pikachu's now man... for supporting this IQ-Lowering-Bombardment of the scenses

Top Bottom