• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikapika!

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Hmm Firefox is better browser IMO but you only get the Pika Mouse Thingy (cant spell crousor right >.>) via IE.

Personally I use Firefox more but becuz of this...I'll use IE for today:laugh:

BTW the battle music is a cool add when posting ^_^

Edit: LOL we're not the only site with April Fools VGCats has a MySpace now :psycho:

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Anyone know why the top thing with User CP, calendar, etc. is normal on my home computer but on the wii opera browser, it's all pokemon-ified?

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Jarc is confused !
???...???..???
Jarc hit himself during the confusion !
Jarc has fainted.

>_>

<_<

THIS IS PIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!11

XD at you you seem in a need of revival item *give revival to jarc....Go jarc thunder attack...* <_< wow the music make me mad

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
STAY THIS WAY FOREVER, SMASH BOARDS!!!!

>_>' This works fine on FireFox. Pikachus and music, in all of its awesomeness.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
Jarc is confused !
???...???..???
Jarc hit himself during the confusion !
Jarc has fainted.

>_>

<_<

THIS IS PIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!11
i just remembered, i caught a paras on your gameboy blue game and named it elef.

elef better be at level 100 next time i see you.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
holy crap, I just realized I now have a pikachu cursor. this is awesome.

still dosn't compare to yaoi though.

EDIT: holy crackphucks, when I posted, it made a sound. hot danm.

but it still needs more yaoi.

EDIT: holy crapticles on a yaoi stick batman, it happened again. :O

tirkaro

Smash Champion
the reason why you dont see the pikachu cursor is because you dont own the power of yaoi, and by the power of yaoi, I mean the power of a browser that isn't a non-plugged in firefox, but by that I mean that this thread needs more lolicon. and yaoi. and futanari.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
the reason why you dont see the pikachu cursor is because you dont own the power of yaoi, and by the power of yaoi, I mean the power of a browser that isn't a non-plugged in firefox, but by that I mean that this thread needs more lolicon. and yaoi. and futanari.
oh shut the **** up

tirkaro

Smash Champion
oh shut the **** up
......sorry :crying:

.....and according to the advanced post page, I am now in a battle with you. can this new layout get anymore awesome?

anyway, back on topic, pikapikapikachu. Pipipipi cha.

and for some true pikachu facts:

1. If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and pikachu would be as small as a pea.
2. Pikachu can remain conscious for fifteen to twenty seconds after being decapitated.
3. Without pikachu, we would have to pollinate apple trees by hand!
4. The only Englishman to become pikachu was Nicholas Breakspear, who was pikachu from 1154 to 1159.
5. Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and pikachu has 7.
6. The word 'samba' means 'to rub pikachu'.
7. Donald Duck's middle name is pikachu.
8. If you don't get out of bed on the same side you got in, you will have pikachu for the rest of the day.
9. If pikachu was life size, it would stand 7 ft 2 inches tall and have a neck twice the size of a human.
10. It takes forty minutes to hard-boil pikachu.

Alucard13

Smash Rookie
Pikachu's tears cure cancer. Too bad it has never cried.

Pikachu doesn't read books. It stares them down until it gets the information it wants.

>_>

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
Still here. Kudos to common yoshi...

Did you know that poke-boards spell check does not recognize the words pikachu or even pokemon?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I just noticed this...
Yeah, this was not my intention at all. I honestly didn't expect the topic to have more than twenty replies. Sadly, this is my most posted in topic.:( I'm not sure what I imagined this topic to be like when I first created this, but it sure wasn't a bunch of people whining. That is so lame. But kudos to the people who actually had a sense of humor.

Heh. Some people actually thought I did this whole thing. >.< Edit:
DAM you Common Yoshi!!!! MARK MY WORDS!!! I SWEAR REVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENGE!!!!!!!

WTF!! is going on!-......
omgg at first i was like OH NO smashboards got hacked by a pokemon fanatic!! i was so shocked, but now i see it was a doing of commonyoshi. omg! the music just made a loud screeching noise O_O it hurt my ears and scared me wtff

Im going CRAZY!!! OMFG im seeing pikachus poking their heads from around the corner O_O OMFG
..............you Are The Most.......greatest Person I've Ever Met!:)
Its Commonyoshi's Fault Blame Him Lol.
April Fools Day is over now in Pacific Time. Goodbye thread. And thanks, Broom! Sorry for spamming so much today. and um, every other day

SloT

Smash Journeyman
iT'S BEEN OVER FOR 25 MINS! a sign that pikachu is here to stay?!!!
<3
EDIT:Make that 26! it's been 26 since April 2nd started, Pika Pika Pikachu is here to stay yo~

Sandy

Smash Champion
Pikachu once invited all of the other badasses from tv to duke it out in order to see who was the supreme badass. Only two showed up-- Jack Bauer and MacGyver.

MacGyver immediately tried to make a bomb out of some Q-Tips and Gatorade, but pikachu roundhouse-kicked him in the solar plexus. MacGyver promptly threw up his own heart.

Jack Bauer tried to use his detailed knowledge of torture techniques, but to no avail: pikachu thrives on pain. pikachu then ripped off Jack Bauer's arm and beat him to death with it. Game, set, match.

Top Bottom