• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu vs. Jigglypuff

XIII ways to die

Smash Apprentice
I hereby apologize for relinquishing my position as Pika mod.

I did not think things would turn out this way.

its just the fact that just cuse somebody new comes into the board people think they dont know crap.
the way some of these people talk someone that has been playing for 7 or more years could come in and still get crap talked to.

im not disrespecting anyone who didnt disrespect me or talk crap to me first.
i didnt start it they did.

-Chad-

Slackerator
It shouldn't matter. There's no need for retaliation, if you're that good then you are. Most of the people here don't believe you because it just sounds so absurd, but if you say it can be possible then it's up to you to prove them wrong.

No more of this petty argument crap please, this is not the purpose of this board.

XIII ways to die

Smash Apprentice
its cool i ont like arguing either and yes its petty. so to resolve this im just ganna ingore the dumb comments from now on.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
you know what i didnt even bother to read whatever it is yall wrote. maybe a little.
bla bla bla this and that thats all i hear saying you cant do this or that.

yall started it first.
i dont care if i have respect.
i dont care there the top in the board doenst make them the top period and i say
PERIOD...............with extra dots behind it.
mechanics of the game??? who cares. doesnt change a thing. maybe you need to learn more. not me.
All are equal unless proven otherwise. If we aren't equal to you and you have never proven in anyway that you have more skill than even me as pikachu, you haven't shown any wisedom or understanding unlike us. I forgive even if I know you will bash me. I give respect to everyone but the ones who don't want it which I am being pretty respectable still when I have no reason.

There is no legit reason for you to be like you do to us. murders should be given more pity, what pain must they have gone through to have to kill someone to try and be free of their pain, really sad with an open mind. I,m not asking for you to change your views on pikachu but to listen so you can learn if you thought aww F*** this guy before you listen you will never learn and shorthand yourself. But of course comes the problem you are a person and people have habits that are hard to break and why should you break your habits to create new one. It only takes work

I am a forgiveing person I forgive the person who ***** me I forgive the black people who jumped me for 2 years. Not because of God but by free will. If I am stongt enough to that can you make your self a better person open your mind and forgive people YOU think have called you out?

But yeah frankinfresh

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I geuss that means he can speak german. :) The evilest thing is the human mind. Sometimes I forget i,m real and it's half sad to remember. I just speak the truth and try to treat both sides equal

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
The grammar man. and the random tangents in like the middle of sentences...urg.

AXE 09

Smash Master
I want to ban you from the pika boards. I am probably one of the most accepting, welcoming people here, I love people talking about pikachu, but I have seen almost no productive info from you. Every other post of yours is calling out some established,sklled pikachu player and claiming that they are 'rong' and don't know what they're talking about

We know what we're doing. We've been doing this "play pikachu at a competative level" thing for a while. We know he's capable of a great many things and could have unlocked potential. Having said that, if there's something we don't collectively know about the rat, we need something to show us. Either a descriptive account of the thing in question, and/or a vid to show us. My apologies if I don't immediately believe everything you say, but you have to understand the situation here. The majority of us you are calling out are pikachu mains who have been pikachu mains for a while and are generally respected by the smash community by our proficiency with the character. You are effectively a no name so far with only your posts and no other evidence that you exist let alone play pikachu. I think we have been relatively accepting of some of your outrageous claims, and you would get miles ahead with us by either: going to a notable tourney, doing well, and thus showing us you may actually know what you're talking about OR making a video documenting these claims of your in action. They are relatively simple requests, WE have done both already to show that we know something about pikachu.

Regardless of the validity of your claims, your attitude on these boards just pisses me off. You seem to discount our comments with a general "hahaha your rong, you can't even do this simple technique while I can" etc. without basically anything except a word from kyo to back you up. This is rather aggrivating as the pika boards have largely been a very accepting and enjoyable place, and all you're doing from these posts is making us unite against you. I frankly don't care atm if you feel welcomed or not, you have been a horrible guest, and you either need to have some humble pie and chill, give us something to back up your words, or get the **** out.

Seriously, when someone comes in here with your tone and suggests that someone who is widely accepted and respected as the top pikachu player in the country should stop playing pikachu, it makes me visably angry. Change your attitude or gtfo.
oh snaps son!!!! i literally flipped reading this lmao!

XIII ways to die:

don't you ever speak to me that way again. if you think that everything you're telling us is true, why don't you just show us?????? it's as simple as that! you make things too hard, seriously. i'm 99.9999% 100% sure that you're wrong about everything. without any proof or logical explanation, i'm done trying to listen to you. unless you start treating us with more respect around here, you'll never be welcome.

and if you want to accept MM's, i'm willing to MM you for $1000

it's EXTREMELY rare that you'll ever see me mad, but you're pushing it

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I think that makes everyone on the pikachu boards mad and in AZ mad.

who sounds like Syd Barrett? I like bike and most of his other songs. Hey did he help with let there be more than light?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Thanks for making me late for work guys.

I just had to read all of this.

=D

P.S. You guyz need more B skillz.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Do you think jiggly will think about resting or bairing when they see a pikachu(pichu) jabbing super fast? and what's our best stage here?

festizzio

Smash Champion
Probably Pokemon Stadium. And the jab has enough lag to where she can wait for you to stop, then punish. Or they can run at you and attack you from behind and you don't have enough time to counter.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Do you think jiggly will think about resting or bairing when they see a pikachu(pichu) jabbing super fast? and what's our best stage here?
Hope you don't mind my input even if I don't main either character.

But Yoshi's is a pretty good bet. Those blast zones really suck for Jiggz.

N64

Smash Champion
They kinda suck for pika too. If you DI one bair wrong, you die. I'm going with Poke Stadium as well, or possibly Corneria. Pika can camp the hell out of jiggs on Corneria.

wool

Smash Ace
Just because it's a word doesn't mean it makes the sentence make sense =P
lol makes it make even less sense.
fail at sarcasm over the internet :laugh:

@festizzo
there is a link with all the frame data of Pikachu's moves, made by superdoodleman (is that what you mean?) unfortunately i cant find where i saved it on my computer so i cant help you with that.

festizzio

Smash Champion
type in superdoodleman frame data. http://www.angelfire.com/games5/superdoodleman/frames.html

man I was close there's 18 frames of lag. hey if your AR works can you tell me how many frames it takes for pichu's up-B to start and how long a single jump lasts? I think the single jump takes 6 frames
By start you mean from the time you press B to the time you start moving? Also, by single jump, do you mean short hop or full hop? When you say 6 frames are you referring to the time it takes him to leave the ground?

Top Bottom