• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu Tournament Results (UPDATED!: 4/24/11)

Captain L

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=295320
1/8/11
5th out of 32 at Gameclucks January

Since I was unseeded and there were no pools, I played Viv in the first round and ended up winning with some pro coaching from brick. Then I beat Tuen, lost to Bladewise, beat Pwneroni, beat firefly, and ended up losing to Eggz.

Such a fun tourney, my first out of province (and country) tournament and I did great, also I brought the hype.

I also had a sick combo on firefly that very few people were watching for. Replay saved though.

Syko_Lemming

Smash Ace
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=295320
1/8/11
5th out of 32 at Gameclucks January

Since I was unseeded and there were no pools, I played Viv in the first round and ended up winning with some pro coaching from brick. Then I beat Tuen, lost to Bladewise, beat Pwneroni, beat firefly, and ended up losing to Eggz.

Such a fun tourney, my first out of province (and country) tournament and I did great, also I brought the hype.

I also had a sick combo on firefly that very few people were watching for. Replay saved though.
You're Canadian 0_o

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I saw the only set I needed to see. (ono)

Oh, and belated congrats @ESAM and Captain L. :)

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Guess I'll start posting results again...

HOBO 30
17/32
Jan. 8, 2011
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=295151

Lost to Ozz's MK round one at game 3, last stock, about 70%. I could have beat him but I kinda lost my nerve both of our last stocks and I got combo'ed.
Second round I beat Tallman, Lucas for game one and a really close one with his ROB for game two.
Third round lost to Panty. Game 3 was close, but I let him take me to brinstar.

I'm actually pretty pleased with how I lost. It was close enough for me.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I don't remember seeing any byes on the bracket when I checked it out. And 25th is the lowest placing. If I got a bye and won once, I would be two sections above lowest, instead of one.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
I have results from a tournament Ill put up some time. I lost to two peaches early. Now Ill never beat the world's best peach aka the one and only ms slayerz.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I have results from a tournament Ill put up some time. I lost to two peaches early. Now Ill never beat the world's best peach aka the one and only Mr. Illmatic.
Fix'd .

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Good **** beating Holmes, that is the only name I recognize, but wasn't that the wolf you were having trouble with before?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i have never had trouble with any wolf LOL. in fact that was the first time he used his main on me since he mained wolf. my two stocking of him showed him he shouldnt use wolf on me. very close games vs his marth, though that is the first time i have ever seen him use marth

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
its not like i havent before o.o beat him 2-0 in pools when he tried to go mario on me XD i think he has a severe pikachu block LOL

the funny part is he was actually one spot below me on the prs previous to no koast

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
EXACT same format as last tourney. Sent to losers by an MK, taken out by a G&W.
So (mildly) mad. Would help if my city had legit MKs that didn't get me into the habit of starting CGs below 10.
I'll post results when they get posted up tomorrow.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
2/5/11
1st of 16 @ ESAM's ZP Monthlies February
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=297111

Beat Snipa's lucario 2-0 (Battlefield then Yoshis)
Beat Seibrik's MK 2-0 (Smashville then Delfino)
Beat MVD's Snake 2-0 (FD then Pictochat)
Beat Afro's MK 3-1 (Lost on SV, won on Picto, Battlefield x2)
Beat Seibrik's MK 3-1 (Lost on SV, won on PS1, Battlefield x2)

I got the edge CG twice on Seibrik, I got a few d-throw uair nairs.

Strangest thing happened 4th game against Afro. I kill him, he is fresh last stock, I'm at like 120%. I'm ledge camping to wear off his invulnerability, drop of QA to ledge twice or 3 times. Assuming I'm going to do it again, he tries to go off and uair me, but I start a get-up attack. He is like on the wall, about to grab the edge, but my hitbox comes out, and he gets stage-spiked and dies at 0%. Twas quite hilarious. I was confused as ****.

Ahh, vid is up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIM5nZbfwXs&feature=feedu

I'm so ready for #####

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Why do people do (y) when they AREN'T ON BLACKBERRIES, IT JUST LOOKS LIKE A GIRL CROSSING HER LEGS

BTW, the vid is up in the result post of what happens lol.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh, I got it from Xat, not Blackberry. (Droid ftw.)

I don't see a girl crossing her legs tho. o.O EDIT: Oh wait, now I do. Wtf ESAM lol.

Captain L

Smash Champion
17th out of 33 @ Gameclucks Monthly Season 2 Final
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=10031

I didn't have enough points to make it in to the pro bracket immediately, but I finished 3rd in qualifiers (losing set 1 and then going through the losers bracket). I then won my first match in the pro bracket, but lost the two right after that and still wound up coming last in that bracket because of the stupid byes. Neither of my matches I'm mad about losing, Felix is amazing and came in 2nd, Bundtcake beats me at every single tournament but I came close this time. I played well in both sets, my bracket was just awful.

Bundt and I also placed 4th overall in teams (1st in qualifiers) and made a bit of money there :)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Who is Bundtcake? Who does he play?

Felix is mad legit, probably 3rd best Diddy next to Gnes and ADHD. You should learn the infinite :3 we can do it if he fairs our shield.

BTW, if you want to see vids of me at my last tournament, go to youtube.com/2link121 I think. You will have to scroll down a little.

Top Bottom