• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu Tournament Results (UPDATED!: 4/24/11)

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Didn't add my prior two because they were so bad, but might as well since I got one that isn't super terrible now.

13th out of 29 @ GameClucks Monthly Nov, 11/13/2010, http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=9675
Looks better than it is, because my loser's round opponent apparently had to leave early, so I effectively got a bye from it.​
17th out of 21 @ GameClucks Monthly Oct, 10/02/2010, http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=10344
(credited as "pika dude" - It's what they call me because they can't/don't want to try to pronounce my name.)​
17th out of [24/29] @ GameClucks Monthly Season Final, 09/11/2010, http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=9301
Don't know how many to make it out of. It had a 24 person "final" (aka pro) bracket that I qualified for without having to go through the qualifier bracket (primarily through sheer press of showing up at other events). Do I count the "final" bracket only, or do I add the non-qualifying people to the 24 from the pro bracket (5 non-qualifying + 24 pro = 29 total)?​

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
+1 for dubs section

'Cause then I might actually have stuff to post here every once in a while. ;;

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Most of the time I do, but it depends on the MU/partner. I still go Pika sometimes. =D

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
sorry about slacking off on this, time to get some much needed work on this

Edit1: everyone recorded time to add

Edit2: fully updated, shifting to new season

Edit3: New Season started! let see some more high places from pikajews this season :D

Captain L

Smash Champion
3rd of 13 @ BC Brawl Monthlies II, December 11th 2010, Results Thread

Attendance was lower than ever, but I won my entire pool (which included bundt) so that's pretty cool. Crisis was a pretty good partner for doubles, whenever he was able to stock tank for me we did great.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
12/11/10
2nd out of 34 (I think) @ WATO13

I beat RedHalberd twice :D

I split with Seibrik, but he was in Winners so I considered him #1.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Next it'll be that he beat them all with one hand. While blindfolded!

Jkjk, <3chu ESAM

Roller

Smash Legend
lol, well, he could be referring to one of 2 things.

One being the fact that we ran out of time at the tourney he is refering to, in part presumably due to Lain. Then not enough time for second set of grand finals (after Lain won first set coming from losers), they decided (Lain and Kain) to do one game on battlefield to settle it and I wont name the guy here, but someone accidentally unplugged the system during the game when Lain was losing. So they split, and people there, excluding the people who went in our car were kinda mad about that.

But also (and I find this one funnier) Kenni got absolutely wrecked by Lain, and after losing I think it was just his first stock g2 vs Lain's mk... He ragequits, then without saying anything or acknowledging Lain at all, immediately stands up, unplugs his controller, turns away, crosses his arms, and starts watching another match. There was much salt to be seen on his face.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
dat kenni

well the results for my tournament yesterday got uploaded so here they are.

5th out of 82 @ Battle Frontier presents 2GG - It's About Time
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=9801

Winners' bracket
Bye
Defeated Mata
Defeated FlameWaveK
Defeated CPU
Defeated WarChief
Lost to Tyrant

Losers' bracket
Lost to mikeHAZE

inb4kenny

Bracket was rushed so I got lucky, but I did good with what I was handed :bee:

I did OK vs tyrant but got ownd by mike :/. The way he plays marth is so different from other marths Ive seen, and he punishes basic bad habits the best of anyone Ive ever played. I also SD'd a lot over both sets, I dont think I was mentally prepared to get that far. Hopefully Ill have time to keep improving, I want to start beating the socal MKs >:].

I went to another tournament in October, but the results got messed up and were never uploaded. We played on pretty laggy TVs though so it wasnt very legit. :i

Thats all Ive got since the last results I posted. As an aside I decided to count all my brawl tournies and have now entered 13 times! (including sort of small ones)

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Good job Tag! You'll **** at WGF too. =D

De que region de la republica eres Neto?

EDIT: Quien mas de tu region ira a Puebla?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=295280
1/8/10
1st out of 36 @ ESAM's ZP Monthlies

Beat 8bitman (ROB, 2-0)
Beat Chaz (Marth, 2-0)
Beat Afro (Metaknight, 2-0)
Beat MVD (Snake, 3-1, used DK on Halberd game 4)
Lost to Seibrik set 1 of GF (Metaknight, 0-3)
Beat Seibrik set 2 of GF (Metaknight, 3-2)

Yay :D MK is so much fun to play against. Such an even match. F-tilt is the only thing that MK truly has in this match that just beats Pikachu. Once you get around that, it is either even or in Pika's favor. Seriously.

Also got 2nd in Doubles, lost 2 sets in GF to Seibrik/Afro. Double MK is so irritating.

Roller

Smash Legend
so really no tourneys in a month? i am dissapoint
I never posted results for one I held in December in which I drew in GFs and Ussi got 3rd out of 19. I may do that soon..

I also went to 2 other tournies in December, one here, and one in Wisconsin. I forget if I posted results.

And I will post my SiiS4 results after the thread comes out if I'm not too lazy.. Hael Phael, King, and Kenny were all there as well.

Top Bottom