• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pik A Nik 2~ it's MAAAHIKE TWOOO's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
My chances of making this just dropped significantly. I'd say it's a 40% chance. T_T

Awesome stage list and Metaknight banning makes this very appealing, though.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Yo. I'm attending the hell outta this.

Oh ****! Just realized mk is banned. That's kinda interesting. Though I kinda like playing against him to be honest actually(except when he SLs me offstage over and over :)). I just need to play him more because I don't have too much experience with the only people playing him being Paw, Kon, and Pantyraider(sometimes). And Paw and Kon Mk's I played for the first time at strokeface.

And I've never played a video game in my life except smash and metroid prime. But I like Snake and Zss. And I'm dusting off zss to have as a secondary along with (pocket)mk. I haven't played her since mid 2010. I came into the competitive scene and met everyone just as I picked up Snake.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Haha I was joking about tier whoring. I might play Lucario or Mario they're both really fun for me. I don't know if I'm going yet though... it is the weekend afterPound and not sure if I'd want to get out after that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom