• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pik A Nik 2~ it's MAAAHIKE TWOOO's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
im probably the only mk main going to this so your hurting me more than paw:mad: why must you hurt the ones you love :urg: with that being said i shall address some individual quotes

-Sees MK is banned- *Cries* Literally my first tournament with MK banned, lets see who I lose too now. :awesome:
hey slush whats the yoshi falco match up?

I am banning him because he needs to be restricted!
yeah because mk is always taking toping in san antonio your banning him because you hate him. the least you can do is unbann him in teams

I'm attending now.
this coming from the guy who just beat infinity ???

that is all.

P.S. after the austin tourny im gonna practice snake all month so you just added another snake to this tourny :cool:

Nike.

Smash Hero
Okay.

I think your character carries you. I think Paw, Slush, PyleDriver, Big Boss, Suspect, Castro, Jrugs, and JUJ are all better than you at brawl and only lose to you because of metaknight or a hard counter from top tier. Alot of them main someone that they enjoy, regardless of how good/bad they are against the rest of the cast.

I have alot of respect for Paw, Big Boss, Castro, and ESPECIALLY Slush for playing someone that they love. I don't respect top tier *****s. Running to the next best characters in the game (Snake, Diddy, Falco) or hard counterpicking against someones character isn't respectable, and nobody will take you seriously.

You have no idea how hard I laughed when I realized that you were looking for a counterpick against Slush's yoshi. That is SAD. Just use someone because they are fun. You seem to have fun with Marth/Toon Link/Mario, why not try them for tourney?

this is true. paw's a great player, but his mk isn't better than KoN's.
I disagree. It doesn't matter though x)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I think your character carries you. I think Paw, Slush, PyleDriver, Big Boss, Suspect, Castro, Jrugs, and JUJ are all better than you at brawl and only lose to you because of metaknight or a hard counter from top tier. Alot of them main someone that they enjoy, regardless of how good/bad they are against the rest of the cast.

I have alot of respect for Paw, Big Boss, Castro, and ESPECIALLY Slush for playing someone that they love. I don't respect top tier *****s. Running to the next best characters in the game (Snake, Diddy, Falco) or hard counterpicking against someones character isn't respectable, and nobody will take you seriously.

You have no idea how hard I laughed when I realized that you were looking for a counterpick against Slush's yoshi. That is SAD. Just use someone because they are fun. You seem to have fun with Marth/Toon Link/Mario, why not try them for tourney?
You don't know how much more I respect you right now, not the fact about the bashing towards KoN, but the fact you know we play characters we enjoy.
Apart from half the community maining someone they like, then losing to a character multiple times and either switching mains to characters out of the top 5 (I count MK as 0, so Snake is 1 Diddy 2 etc.) or just having A pocket MK.

Personally I think i'll be going Yoshi for a long time, just I know one day there'll be some tournament that'll make me get atleast a Secondary, and even that will just give me either Fox or Wario.

EDIT: Since MK is banned don't think these rules are needed.

Ledge Grab Limit Rule(MK only)
Stage Gliding Rule (MK only)

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Okay.

the truth comes out:cool:

im not a fan boy i just like smash, and since i really dont have a character preference i play meta knight.

i plan to counter pick everyone at this tourny.

isn't counter picking the thing that meta knight breaks ? now that hes banned im being criticised for doing it !?!

again say that im an *** hole all day i dont need any ones respect cause i know i love smash bros just as much as the next guy.

nike how many fire emblem games you played?

Suspect

Smash Hero
omg im dieing again

anyways, def not coming to this since mk is banned and I use him in teams

I would like a reason why MK is being banned tho, if it's just a personal "i cant beat him, he's broken" then just say so.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
HE STEALS WINS FROM PEOPLE WHO DESERVE THEM WABGVYVTSAIMJKNIU

also it's called Competitive gaming not "Oh this is a unique and fun character" gaming. If you are really in it to win, picking MK is the smartest choice and understandable.

i was gunna type more but it's too early and i lost my train of thought.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
omg im dieing again

anyways, def not coming to this since mk is banned and I use him in teams

I would like a reason why MK is being banned tho, if it's just a personal "i cant beat him, he's broken" then just say so.
I don't want him in my tournament.
I really don't have a BIG deal with him like others do, but I do have a problem with him.
I did this to see how it would go, and how San Antonio or others would react to it.

KoN, it's nothing personal. I have been wanting to do this since the first Pik A Nik.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The games with Marth (only two) never made it to America until after the first game in the entire series was remade on the Nintendo DS. Unless Nike used the NES emulator and played a translated ROM of either game, there is no way for Nike to have played the Fire Emblem games with Marth until after the Nintendo DS remakes were released.

...and the first game remade with Marth in it wasn't released until after Brawl.
:p

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
HE STEALS WINS FROM PEOPLE WHO DESERVE THEM WABGVYVTSAIMJKNIU

also it's called Competitive gaming not "Oh this is a unique and fun character" gaming. If you are really in it to win, picking MK is the smartest choice and understandable.

i was gunna type more but it's too early and i lost my train of thought.
lol this guy gets it.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Okay.

I CPing MK esp. for you, Nike. <3 Oh wait...

Suspect

Smash Hero
dang it, I have a lot of games I need to start playing guys! I use to many characters, i must play all their games!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I think Mario games are usually boring as hell, but Bowser is always a freaking BADASS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom