• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 7 Results - IMPULSE Qualifier - Burnaby, BC - Check OP for Videos!

Captain L

Smash Champion
I'm pretty bad at shoutouts but...

1: Felix : Really enjoyed our set, one of these days I'll take a full set off you! Congrats on winning singles again too! Speaking of which you should totally come to all of our monthlies so that you can save our grand finals from always being IC Pika timeouts lol

2: KillLock : Enjoyed our friendlies, hope you liked staying at Captain Dad's house. Good work in doubles too!

3: Alphicans : Really enjoyed the doubles friendlies, can't say I missed getting ***** by your game and watch in bracket this time :p We never had the pika ditto though, I totally forgot that I'd wanted that! Next time I guess.

4: Big D : Get over yourself. Top in BC tho, nice work. Next monthly I'm gonna take back the crown, count on it ;D

5: Asa : Please come more oftennnn you were the reason I had so much fun this weekend, doubles + gooby were totally my highlights :D dolan plz. And thanks for all the help with the oli matchup, I seriously think I became a much better player right over the course of our friendlies

5: Captain L : Only 1 timeout? Could do better...

7: Firefly : You're an amazing TO, this tournament ran so well with the TV numbers and stuff! Can't wait for you to come back from NS, and don't drop yoshi completely!

7: Drake : I was scared in game 1 of our set, I'm glad rob's air mobility makes him especially susceptible to thunder. You're really legit and I hope you come back to bc again!

9: Frio : Didn't play you in singles, but our doubles sets were really fun :)

9: Attila : Sorry about the sopo timeout, I don't really know what to do against both ICs but against sopo I at least know what I can do safely. Glad you came all the way out from NS to see us all and hope to see you again!

9: DTP : Didn't get to play you this time, but good job with 9th!

9: Kuraudo : Our set was so intense, I never knew that sonic could be so hard to approach! Your sonic is so legit, and I'm sad it had to be me to take you out in losers bracket.

13: Applebloom (SuPeRbOoM) : Nice work in doubles and 64, I'm glad I finally got to play you in 64! Hope you come out to BC again :)
13: Bundtcake : Good to see you again, glad you still have brawl skills! Not that it requires much practice :p

13: Lime : Really enjoyed all of the doubles we played, the 4 am smashfest was one of the highlights of my weekend

13: Fiji : Liked our doubles set, sad we didn't get to play singles

17: Blue Yoshi : Hey we didn't really talk or play at all, except in and during 64, which is always super fun ;)

17: Brningpyre : Thanks so much for doing the stream, hope you enjoyed your stay at the hotel L :)

17: Busy : Glad you came, try to make it to our monthlies as well! Also good work with your ICs, I really gotta figure out that character

17: Breez : Bennnnnn we gotta play moreeeeee

17: Irisz : Don't think we played, but I heard you're pretty good!

17: Jason : Yo dawg Im sorry I left u in dubs but mah boy Hawaiian Bryan and I had this planned for like legit half a year :(

17: Arcansi : Had some good friendlies, I really don't think you'll take me out next regional though ;) If you can manage to prove me wrong though go for it

17: -H- : Congrats on making pro bracket! Only had a couple friendlies, I usually don't use pika against wolf just because it's a frustrating matchup for me without the chaingrab, and a boring matchup with the chaingrab. But in retrospect I wish I had used him more, cause your wolf is legit!

1: Kantrip : Nice work winning am bracket, you can totally make pro next time I'm sure!

2: Sinister : Sad to see you're taking a break :( Really liked the doubles friendlies we had!

3: Crisis : Don't think we really spoke or played, but I'll see you at the monthlies!

4: NeeBee : Hope you keep coming out to our monthlies, had fun when we played in pools!

5: Pez : Don't think I saw you much, but thanks for coming out!

5: SKidd : Skidddddd please stop being in hiatus mode I enjoy our car rides :D

7: Aleate : Asian food at lunch next monthly for sureeee! And I was totally trolling when i drove like 20 km/h in front of you, usually I speed don't worry :D

7: Scorch : Don't think we played, but glad you came out!

9: ganonlink : Hey hope you enjoyed staying at my Dad's house, I had fun in our 64 matches!

Undefined: GrapE : Hey man thanks for chillin with me Saturday and Sunday, can't wait for you to move to Vancouver and come **** at all our tourneys! And of course also so we can hang out for realsies outside of smash ;D

Asa

Smash Hero
bc has the uncanny aiblity to turn any thread it creates into a social

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Keith said he is still in the process of uploading everything. Our pools matches were recorded along with everything else, so yeah, you destroying me will be up for everyone to see :p

Attila the Hun

Smash Ace
NNID
Aedrenaline
3DS FC
2208-4906-7922
I'll get my shoutouts in by tonight, I hope. Also, sorry if some of them suck, I didn't play everyone. :/

Crap, I lied, lol.

Asa

Smash Hero
this was an impulse circuit event (which is an mk banned tourney) so this had to be as such

Bing

Smash Master
Okay so I dont know if this has already been posted and I dont feel like looking through all the pages so...

KillLock and Felix are the Impulse winner. So if you could please let me know if you are able to attend that would be great :)

KillLock

Smash Lord
haha indeed, DK vs Marth is just so fun xD

we have those friendly matches we did on stream recorded i believe, i will see if keith will upload them.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Thanks a ton for the uploads! I'll update the OP with all the matches I have (both from Keith's uploads to CanadaBrawl and from Dawson's uploads on his channel). If I missed anything, let me know!

[collapse=Doubles][collapse=Winner's Bracket][collapse=Winner's Bracket Round 2]Junk :dedede: + -H- :wolf: vs. Drake :rob: + Attila :dk2:
Meta :rob: + Yakal :snake: vs. Blue Yoshi :gw: :dedede: + Big D :wario: :dedede:
[/collapse][collapse=Winner's Semi-Finals]Felix :diddy: + Busy :wario: vs. Alphicans :gw: + Frio :olimar: :pikachu2:
SuperBoom :snake: + KillLock :marth: vs. Asa :olimar: + Captain L :pikachu2:
[/collapse][collapse=Winner's Finals]SuperBoom :snake: + KillLock :marth: vs. Felix :diddy: + Busy :wario:
[/collapse][/collapse][collapse=Loser's Bracket][collapse=Loser's Round 2] Aleate :peach: + GrapE :zelda: vs. Slippy :zelda: + Whaleu :luigi2:
[/collapse][collapse=Loser's Round 3]Aleate :peach: + GrapE :zelda: vs. Meta :rob: + Yakal :snake:
[/collapse][collapse=Loser's Quarter-Finals]Firefly :yoshi2: :diddy: + Breez :diddy: vs. Asa :olimar: + Captain L :pikachu2:
[/collapse][collapse=Loser's Semi-Finals]Alphicans :gw: + Frio :pikachu2: vs. Asa :olimar: + Captain L :pikachu2:
[/collapse][collapse=Loser's Finals]Felix :diddy: + Busy :wario: vs. Alphicans :gw: + Frio :pikachu2:
[/collapse][/collapse][collapse=Grand Finals]Alphicans :gw: + Frio :pikachu2: vs. SuperBoom :snake: :marth: + KillLock :marth:
[/collapse][/collapse]
[collapse=Singles][collapse=Winner's Bracket][collapse=Winner's Bracket Round 1] Kuraudo :sonic: vs. Drake :rob:[/collapse][collapse=Winner's Bracket Round 2]Kuraudo :sonic: vs. Felix :diddy:
[/collapse][collapse=Winner's Quarter-Finals]KillLock :marth: vs. Big D :popo:
Asa :olimar: vs. Captain L :pikachu2:
[/collapse][collapse=Winner's Semi-Finals]Asa :olimar: vs. Alphicans :gw:
Felix :diddy: vs. KillLock :marth:
[/collapse][collapse=Winner's Finals]Alphicans :pikachu2: :gw: vs. KillLock :marth:
[/collapse][/collapse][collapse=Loser's Bracket][collapse=Loser's Bracket Round 2]Kuraudo :sonic: vs. -H- :wolf:
[/collapse][collapse=Loser's Bracket Round 4]Big D :wario: :popo: vs. Attila :dk2:
[/collapse][collapse=Loser's Bracket Round 5]Captain L :pikachu2: vs. Drake :rob:
Big D :snake: :popo: vs. Firefly :yoshi2:
[/collapse][collapse=Loser's Quarter-Finals]Captain L :pikachu2: vs. Felix :diddy:
Big D :popo: vs. Asa :olimar:
[/collapse][collapse=Loser's Semi-Finals]Big D :popo: vs. Felix :diddy:
[/collapse][collapse=Loser's Finals]Alphicans :gw: :pikachu2: :falco: vs. Felix :diddy:
[/collapse][/collapse][collapse=Grand Finals]KillLock :marth: :snake: vs. Felix :diddy:
[/collapse][/collapse]
[collapse=Amateur Bracket Grand Finals]Sinister :wolf: vs. Kantrip :diddy:
[/collapse]

Vega4

Smash Ace
Thanks for the vids, but, I was going to watch GF, but the video is too bright, it's impossible to see it. Please, reupload it with normal britness...
LF has the same problem... I was happy to see again vids of Felix, but it's impossible to watch them with all that britness :(

Top Bottom