• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 7 Results - IMPULSE Qualifier - Burnaby, BC - Check OP for Videos!

Jason!

Smash Lord
Soo.. I normally don't do shout-outs but since this is my last tourney for awhile I Figured I'd write some stuff for some special people.

Asa: Thanks for making my mourning perfect by coming out of the shower in a towel right as I woke up. I think I have fap material to last me at least a week.

Alphicans: Thanks for making my mourning less perfect by being less sexier than Bryan. But srs tho.. shout outs to making the very last sky train right before it closed. I wouldn't mind housing you two again. ;)

Sinster: Ohhh not yet. I'm saving you for last you stupid tellatubby.

Felix: Only got to play you 2 games, but your Diddy is amazing. Still salty I couldn't take off that last minute though. Hopefully we can play again sometime.

Grape: I enjoyed side betting with you buddy. Hopefully we can play again sometime.
So I can expose you with pad on AE. <3

Skidd: I'm soooooo telling. Also shout outs to that couch where we spooned.

Jake: Thanks for hosting a great tourney.

Captain L:
Better start flagging them on Redtube.

Blue Yoshi: I feel your pain if not more.

-H- Glad you could finally make it bro. Lolol people were betting money on if you were going to come or not.

Gentlerain: Only saw you for a bit before you left, but you should come more often.
You looked kinda cute ;D

Kantrip: Gratz on winning Amateur Bracket! Was really fun playing you in dittos :p

Breez: Sorry for betting against you on your money match with Arcansi, but I let Grape get first pick (; Hope we can play again sometime.

Arcansi: I enjoyed watching your money matches, but thanks for the money tho ;D Sorry I forgot to jailbreak your iPod ):

Aleate: Your getting much better! You were really close to making bracket. Also I will make you like Kpop. I can sense it being absorbed through your body. Don't fight it Kevin.. Let it consume your body and enjoy it.

Big D: That shirt was amazing.

Crews: Wish I could give you a shout out, but you never came. You never come.

Killock: Was great playing you man
and trying to time to time you out :troll:
Hopefully we can do another all nighter on WiFi ;D

That's all for now. Long live Kpop. Long live Zelda. And long live the towel Bryan used at my house.

:troll:

OHHHHHHHH?
You thought I was done? Nope. I still have one special
needs
person left.

Please play this in the background:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t40fHb6v-7w&NR=1&feature=fvwp before I go to work on this tellatubby:

Thanks for being the dumb fairy you are and being the ****TIEST DOUBLES PLAYER EVER. Who the **** uses all my stocks before I even die? And forward throws when i'm charging up smash behind him for 3 seconds 5 times? 5 TIMES. BUT ITS OKAY I AINT EVEN MAD. I side betted against you on your money matches and won. But srs tho it must be hard losing all those money matches since you recently lost your job at the Dildo factory FOR SITTING ON THE JOB. Bro I know we have our differences so I'm going to end this by saying a positive thing about you. The POSTIVE thing being the HIV
you have.

Biatch please <3

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I love you, BC, I really do. I go ****ed, but at least it was by Mark and Brian. I couldn't ask for anyone better to get ****ed by.

I had an awesome time, and I'm salty as balls. Jake didn't give AB our team names (WTF~!?), and I got wrecked. I can't wait to play you guys more on Wi-Fi (add my friendcode, please~), and get better.

Can't wait for the next BC tourney, either. Or maybe BC can come to one of ooooooooooooooooooooooour's~?

---

Felix - Damn, you're awesome. I love the way you adapt. I'm gonna try to cop some of the stuff you did to KillLock.

WhiteBear - You're a pretty cool guy.

Alphicans - Nice hair.

Asa - gg's, man. I'm glad we got a match in, even if it made L late for church.

Captain L - Thanks for housing us. YOU THE MAN! I hope we weren't too much trouble. Awesome job this tourney. I enjoyed watching your set vs. Felix.

Grape - Yoooooooooo, man. Had a blast playing with you in friendlies. I hope you can make more time for Brawl in all those other fighting games (BB legit, tho).

Firefly - Sick job running the tourney, man. I loved it! And you even got all the matches done before midnight!

Drake - RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

Frio - OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLIIIIIIIIIIIMAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR! You're pretty legit on road trips, I gotta say.

Attila - You're a cool dude.

DTP - Good stuff in bracket, man. Represent!

Kuraudo - You did really good this tourney, man. Sorry if I seemed a bit short with you on the road trips. I believed in you enough that I thought you'd have no problem making it there and back on your own (and you proved me right on the way back!).

Applebloom - 'sup?

Bundtcake - RRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

Lime - BRO!

Fiji - It's sweet that you missed Kelvin~

Busy - I had a blast playing Wario dittoes with you (probably my favourite matchup)!

Breez - I got wrecked in our money match! L said your Diddy was terrible, so I totally underestimated you, and got WRECKED. Good ****, man!

Jason - Thanks for housing Luke. I know he can be a pain with all that weird stuff he's into.

Arcansi - Yo dawg, had fun playing/talking with ya. See you on Wi-Fi?

-H- - You have a SICK BEARD!

Sinister - YEAH BRO! You thought you'd advance with an "easy win" off me? Not happening. See you Wi-Fi (add me!). That was a sick, tight set!

SKidd - I wanted to play you, tooooooo~

Aleate - Thanks for helping out with stuff at the tourney.

Scorch - Good stuff with that Mario! Mario-Wario is a really tough matchup, but you played it really well. I like your competitive spirit, I hope you do well at the next B.C. tourney.

ganonlink - REPRESENT!

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Okok, the internet at this school finally works so here goes.

FIRST OFF: Apologies to everyone who I stalled against. Not because it's bad, because if you feel bad playing against it that's advantage me and is good, and if you cant deal with it go learn to, I didn't play any bowsers.

:fluttershy:

My Pony Setup: Thanks for being so legit for all of a day sitting there. Ben knocked you over at some random time but you took it in stride anyway and stood strong for friendship. Will be glad to be able to get you out again at the next tournament.

Caiden: Yo, next time I listen to my mom. Also, we need to play seriously some day. Maybe your afraid without all that tech you'll lose or something, who knows?

Junk: I originally wanted to team with you, but you showed up SUPER LATE for it so I was already with bryan and couldn't make it work fast enough. Now though, I know who you are, so we should play sometime.

1: Felix ($192.50) Good ****. I was the only one cheering for you in the finals, so I couldn't cheer very loud, but I tried XD. Great to hear that I got better at camping, next time I'll be amazing I swear.

2: KillLock ($87.50) You sd'd in finals and that is all I knew of you. I think i lost to you in bracket, so good stuff there.

3: Alphicans ($52.50) I blame us not playing on you. Such a big guy like you couldn't find time for a small fry like me? Even with a +2 matchup!?

4: Big D ($17.50) You're friggin amazing. I'll get the info tonight, don't worry. Next regional tournament I expect you to win winners finals.

5: Asa ($10) You hit the floor like an ape when you lost, lol. Fun times man, although I'm pretty much on my own about dealing with snake I guess XD. I couldn't find enough time to play with you, and ragefi is bad, but I'll deal.

5: Captain L ($10) Next regional I expect to beat you, so watch out. Still a really cool guy, although we barely did anything.

7: Firefly Thanks for cleaning up most of the mess I made, dude. Your a really amazing host. We need to play more next time though. Don't stack the odds against me next time XS. 5 of my 7 matches were -2's.

7: Drake Fun matches we had man. I really think rob should be like a -2 for pit after those, but I guess I just can't beat your tech. Next time. Also, you got less then captain L? I don't believe this.

Schools ending, more to come when I get home.

9: Frio
9: Attila - I don't remember any of you, so sorry.
9: DTP

9: Kuraudo - Good ****, would've loved to face you in bracket, or when I know the matchup XD.

13: Applebloom (SuPeRbOoM) - I heard you say something about the most boring match (set?) ever. If that was me, learn to approach XD. Otherwise, good stuff.

13: Bundtcake - Sorry I couldn't hold it up in dubz, and congrats for winning your Sealed. In my defence, all my dubz experience comes from wifi where I can and do camp and win.

13: Lime - I felt alienated playing friendlies you, even though I don't blame you for leaving after you beat me 2 times in a row. That's all I can remember, sorry.

13: Fiji - Don't remember you.

17: Blue Yoshi - You deserve higher, what happened? Also, thanks for selling me those McD ponies, I really needed those. Made the third day worth it.

17: Brningpyre - Really good games, I hope I can learn the matchup some time and put up more of a fight.

17: Busy - You should probably either stop complaining or not come. No offence, but no ones going to want to money match a banned character, just like nobody wants to money match me on hanenbow or with smash balls on high. You may not like or respect the decision, but it was your choice to come here.

17: Breez - Good stuff in our MM. I still don't believe that I lost to your diddy, but it was probably because you hired felix to teach you, you dirty SoB. Also, you knocked over my Pony Setup, so Idk if I can respect you anymore.

17: Irisz - Would've loved to play you, never did. Next time.

17: Jason - If your gonna bash drake on MSN, next time beat him in placing! Your bracket can't have been as bad as mine, so no johns. Otherwise, had a lot of fun, was nice to meet you in person.

17: Arcansi - If your bracket wasn't stacked I think you woulda put up a great fight for at LEAST seventh. Next time, next time.

17: -H- - Never played you and don't remember you, sorry.

1: Kantrip ($10) - Good ****, keep up the good work.

2: Sinister - If you hadn't cut down our MM, man.... Hold that salt bro, and that L.

3: Crisis - Good stuff, fun matches.

4: NeeBee
5: Pez - Don't know either of these two, sorry.

5: SKidd - We never got to play, because you were always either in the back of the room or playing junk, augh. You seem like your getting quite good, so idk why you placed so low. Get better, :D.

7: Aleate - Swallow your pride (and your tongue) and go all out for once. I mean, sit down and learn tech, get better at timing, shielding, grabbing and reading, and either main one character or do great with both.

7: Scorch - Don't know either of you.
9: ganonlink

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
13: Applebloom (SuPeRbOoM) - I heard you say something about the most boring match (set?) ever. If that was me, learn to approach XD. Otherwise, good stuff.
lol all he did was slowly approach and Utilt, thats all you need to do as snake against Pit to win

@Alleate: It would have been cool to face more of you in singles, but i wasn't feeling up to it that day, we could always Wifi. BC seels pretty chill :3

@Keith:WTF, represent? I dont even. also way to not give a shout out to jack and only give your carpool one word shout outs :glare:... JK I cant stay mad at my team <3

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
People said you were tolerable irl, looks like I had my hopes up too high.

And for the matches, I clearly wasn't trying. I don't know if someone with your lack of brain power could understand that.

You have a lot of things to work on, and that's not just your playstyle. I'm really glad I didn't bother getting the pony figurines for you, that would've been a huge mistake.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm no mod or anything, but if there's gonna be callouts like this, keep it to PMs, VMs or something or don't say anything at all. At this rate it's just gonna turn into a back and forth that'll get out of hand and ruin the whole results/shoutouts thread.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
People said you were tolerable irl, looks like I had my hopes up too high.
Doesn't irl usually mean offline. Was I intolerable somehow offline? If so I apologize.

And for the matches, I clearly wasn't trying. I don't know if someone with your lack of brain power could understand that.
I'm not sure why your angry with me, but I never intended to like insult you or anything.

You have a lot of things to work on, and that's not just your playstyle. I'm really glad I didn't bother getting the pony figurines for you, that would've been a huge mistake.
I have a lack of experience and bad habits, and unfortunately it's difficult to get over. But I do work.

I'm no mod or anything, but if there's gonna be callouts like this, keep it to PMs, VMs or something or don't say anything at all. At this rate it's just gonna turn into a back and forth that'll get out of hand and ruin the whole results/shoutouts thread.
I'm trying to keep it nice and friendly, and I'm sorry it got out of hand.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Edit: Read with this playing

1: Felix :diddy: Man phenomenal player. I enjoyed our set, it was surprisingly aggro from both sides. I enjoyed the friendly trash talk with propo and sopro and what not. Thanks for the encouragement. If you recall I asked you if you liked bananas after I killed you off the top?

2: KillLock :marth: You ***** me hard. Damn, like, you were all over the place. That Europe status, you were the hero Canada deserved, but not the one it needs right now. Congrats on taking a set off Felix.

3: Alphicans :gw: :pikachu2: :falco: Pikachu Snake is 50:50, get over yourself. I wish we had some serious matches, I know you wanted to MM after but I had to leave. Had a nice chat while watching some matches, you got my respect and I hope I have yours ;)
ps: I'M COMING FOR YOUR *** NEXT TOURNEY

4: Big D :popo: :wario: :snake: THE HERO BC NEEDED BUT DOES NOT NECESSARILY DESERVED.

5: Asa :olimar: Man my matches with you were the most hype, you were right. You were a sport after that pause in our MM. Kinda ruined your momentum :p You've improved since last time and your pikmin management is a work of art. I'm just gonna say you represent BC here and that means 5 out of the top 8 were BC. Also that 20$ :troll: never gonna let you forget.Your Oli is amazing and that Ness is stylish. You taught me so much over fb and I'm eternally thankful. I love your music. Until next time...

5: Captain L :pikachu2: Yo we repped BC pretty hard, I know you didn't expect much due to all the pika counters but hey, you tied an Olimar :troll: You and I will probably be going at it quite some time after this tourney, especially with JJ and Drake gone. You are L, while I am Kira, locked in battle, equals going at it. Also good **** taking a game off Felix, you were 2 stocking him hard. Dthrow > fsmash was amazing. You should have seen my face when you did that.

7: Firefly :yoshi2: Even more rep for BC. Damn we've come so far. That last set wasn't the greatest due to the lack of jumps and the distractions but that :snake: :yoshi: match was intense. thanks for putting on all these amazing tourneys and I expect a super technical Yoshi when you have a wii to practice on. You pretty much trained me. Also thank you for being the only one to cheer for me vs Bryan. I'M LOOKING AT YOU LANDON.

7: Drake :rob: You count as BC so I'mma say you repped BC k? Sad I'm never going to see you again, it breaks my heart. Sad we never played, but happy at the same time ;) Dominate Nova Scotia cause you got that Big D exp. That Rob is scary. So we have a 1-1 record with me so we have a score to settle (last 3 tourneys)

9: Frio :olimar: :pikachu2: You're so chill you don't even know. That match with Junk was pretty silly. GGs in dubs, mad salty tho. We got you next time, double DDD.

9: Attila :dk2: :popo: Yo I enjoyed meeting you. That NS rep. Our set was interesting, I play a bit differently than Croi I suppose. That Bike Combo was disgusting tho. That cargo throw.

9: DTP :peach: Didn't play you but was scared to. Peach is dumb. Good job beating Blue Yoshi tho.

9: Kuraudo :sonic: Who knew Sonic had invincibility :troll: Yo you're Sonic is legit and I'm so impressed at your dedication, I can take some from you and apply it to my Sonic, like using the backwards hitbox of bair to kill. Enjoyed talking to you and man way to take my 5$. Not even mad.

13: Applebloom (SuPeRbOoM) :snake: Lol I'm so awkward.

13: Bundtcake :rob: Didn't get to play you but you should def come back. Shake off that rust because I know this aint your final form. And then we can totally domn AB next Phoenix.

13: Lime :wario: :snake: That was a mad cute wario. Love those grab shenanigans, I started using a lot of them in friendlies with Bryan. Very inspirational. You did show me how bad I am vs Snake :p I enjoyed our friendlies, very lolzy.

13: Fiji :falco: :snake: Some fun Marth tripples and some nice chat.

17: Blue Yoshi :gw: Yo don't worry about this tourney, just dominate the next one with me next time k? Team Super Awesome Dynamite Platinum Brothers will continue to dominate BC and we shall defend our title at monthlies. You better come though, because it gets awfully boring without you.

17: Brningpyre :wario: So we never played but I heard your commentary... those "dropped grabs" were trips or nana was no where near close enough to continue it. Thanks for running the stream, I enjoy watching it when replays aren't saved. Gotta love it.

17: Busy :wario: Ya Kinda surprised, you beat Captain L in pools which was like wow. Your results don't really reflect your skill.

17: Breez :diddy: Didn't play you in singles but congrats on 5th in dubs. MAD SALTY THO OVER THAT SD AND TEAM KILL. It's k cuz we can have our vengeance with double DDD.

17: Irisz :falco: :link2: Hope you enjoyed yourself, your Link is better than I thought it would be, but still stick with Falco.

17: Jason :rob: Thought you would've done better, grats on pro bracket. That shoutouts post was mad funny.

17: Arcansi :pit: Enjoyed playing you. I think you think too much of me but I'm flattered. I appreciate you wanting me to do well, as well as your confidence in me. You have gotten better from what I can tell, you used to roll a lot and have obvious habits but not anymore from what I can tell. Sucks that you live where you do but hey, wifi makes players. Grats on winning 40$ of Sinister.

17: -H- :wolf: Enjoyed our friendlies, you should come to more monthlies. I honestly thought you were Bryan.

1: Kantrip ($10) :diddy: Grats on winning AM bracket. It helped sort out the PR didn't it :D You have got to be the smoothest Diddy, you flow pretty well, I think you just need to learn how to deal with an enemy with nanas and just by doing that you will improve so much.

2: Sinister :wolf: This guy right here. I know you expected big things but your time will come. Just **** at monthlies k? Cross up king right hur. Also you better have some sort of huge response to Jason, cuz he put you on the spot. You warmed me up for tourney and you know I have those pro wii setup skillzzzzzzzzzzzz. Almost as good as my macaroni skillzzzzzzzzzzzz.

3: Crisis :falco: :marth: Sucks that you didn't make it into pro bracket. You kinda ***** my DDD in friendlies which is awesome. You definitely have potential, just you get too nervous.

4: NeeBee :marth: :olimar: Your Marth just goes on some wierd strings like I don't understand. You're good and very underrated, keep coming out.

5: Pez :lucario: We never played like at all. Maybe next time.

5: SKidd :mario2: What do you mean asa was gonna **** me? Get over yourself. Still a mean Mario, come out to more monthlies, you make things interesting and funny.

7: Aleate :zelda: Why go random =/ Didn't get to play you this round but I'm sure well play a lot some other time. Sounds like you impressed people with your peach so keep using her, more practice the better. Also you camp too cu your from BC so get over yourself. Campiest Province in Canada.

7: Scorch: Don't think we've played

9: ganonlink: We haven't played either.

1337: Grape Sad we didn't get to play, enjoyed our crews match :troll: Can't wait until you come to the mainland, things will get interesting. Btw I am better than Kyle, SHOTS FIRED

9001: Junk: Welcome to the campiest place in Canada ;) Had us going in doubles, RC with DDD is legit, srs.

StarWaffle: Thank you so much for coming. That Ivysaur is unreal. Along with that Pikachu. You're definitely better than I remember and you do so much for this community. You are really great.

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
I forgot a couple shootouts, so I will do them.

Jake: Thanks for being TO and for your hard work. Stop seeding me low! :V

Ben: My MK > Your Link. Hold dat.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hey Dawson, I was cheering for you against Bryan too! When you won I shouted "YESSSS!" :falcon: style really loud.

I forgot a couple shootouts, so I will do them.

Ben: My MK > Your Link. Hold dat.
Yeah this reminds me: JJ you seeded either me or -H- way too low. Not sure which one of us you underestimated (probably -H- because first time), but I feel pools ***** when I beat Rob and still don't make it out :( )

Next time I play you you'll see... :banana:

Limeee

Smash Champion
LOL arcansi
our match (your very first bracket match) was pretty one sided and i still placed 13th. if you can't beat me i dont think it was the bracket that ****ed you over

:009:

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
I don't wanna come off as being a jerk or anything, so I wanna clarify a bit.

I just feel like, since you and I have only played like, once in the 2 years we've known each other and it was at Phoenix 1, then you seed me low, since I guess you can't really gauge how good or bad I am. It's fine, 'cause I didn't really enter singles anyways. But I was seeded lowest, even in doubles. The night before, I was playing Landon and won consistently and he fights to the death that he didn't let me win. I beat Jamie with TL the night before, but I wouldn't put too much into that. I also beat Jason with Lucario.

Jason, and Jamie wins probably don't matter all that much, but I think a lot of people would vouch for me to be seeded higher.
I can beat half the PR probably easily.

Jason!

Smash Lord
Loooool I was trying to time you out after I bodied you 3 straight games. But dw bro I can expose you next time on AE aswell (;

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
We only played 2 matches.. And I won one.

Unless you count the match where you 1 stocked my Link with MK a match. I also said the match with Lucario didn't matter much.

Jason!

Smash Lord
Ohh was it two? I don't remember, but I'm pretty sure I bodied you with ROB lol and then tried to time you out for the rest.

Jason!

Smash Lord
My original post was much more offensive. I edited it cause I was nice and added a heart at the end. I'm sucha nice guy

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
1: Felix ($192.50) - luck

2: KillLock ($87.50) - Playing you was the highlight of the tournament for me. Forced me to think really hard about playing against you and was super stressful and terrifying and really really fun. I never knew you even played marth so i was like da fuq is this but then I got ***** and learned from it. I managed to win this time but I don't think i'll be so lucky next. =)

3: Alphicans ($52.50) I don't know how someone can be so good with so many characters. mind boggling. it was great playing against you.

4: Big D ($17.50) better than ch33se lmao. keep it up. those were some fun matches

5: Asa ($10) you're the best! i was super scared to play you in tournament. ****ing olimar man. nice job though. super chill as always. =D

5: Captain L ($10) I had dead puppy face for the latter portion on the first match. holy jesus that was hard. i knew you took me really close at GC so i was worried, but damn. you sort of ***** me. well, keep up the improvement. seeing a lot of improvement.

7: Firefly - i saw you and breez play double diddy. and. it. was. AWESOME!!!! I didn't know you played diddy those matches were so fun to watch and yeah diddy awesome. also, fun playing you in tourney!

7: Drake - nice r.o.b. dude. got me with those nairs more than I expected. >__>

9: Frio - gimmick team luck lol jk gj in dubz

9: DTP - you have a crazy peach. jeez. gj man

9: Kuraudo - sonic is hard. too much running. mad respect, you have crazy mixups and probably put more work than a lot of people put in to characters.

13: Applebloom (SuPeRbOoM) - snake man. why you have to beat us in doubles. =\ gj on winning though =)

13: Bundtcake - Fun playing vs. you in pools! your rob is awesome

13: Lime - Lemon --> 7up

13: Fiji - san

17: Blue Yoshi - not firefly

17: Brningpyre - awesome playing you in doubles! keep up the wario, so you playing some matches

17: Busy - i like it when you play gay. that sounded really weird. i like to watch it though. do it more often. enjoyed the sandwiches tho good times.

17: Breez - I gotta let you in on the diddy secrets, hit me up any time. =) also, thank you so much for housing us! it was awesome staying with you, you're a really cool guy

17: Irisz - nice link haha, those matches were fun.

17: Jason - damn gurl you funny. i can tell by your personality. you remind me of Vista when he isn't **** riding melee all the time.

17: Arcansi - You got way better at camping from when i last met you. awesome job. keep up the pit. NO SECONDARIES ONLY PIT AHHHHGHGHGHG

17: -H- - i don't know sorry D:

Junk - We had an awesome trip, I am really glad that you went. i added you in LoL btw but i accidentally deleted your friend request LOL so yeah accept mine.

for all those people i missed or forgot the names of, sorry! Great tournament! Had lots of fun. Love playing against Canada. I am so glad that you guys still have a brawl scene. i'm kinda jealous actually. dont bother coming to WA unless we have a tourneyplay event. It'll just disappoint you. Anyways, canada smash is awesome. so glad I could come.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Now I'm curious, can ya let me know how you were bracket was so stacked? It all lines up from how I see it.
I faced about 80% of the -2 matchups I could've, I'm pretty sure.

LOL arcansi
our match (your very first bracket match) was pretty one sided and i still placed 13th. if you can't beat me i dont think it was the bracket that ****ed you over

:009:
There are decent amounts of salt in that post, I will say that.

I can't remember it because those bracket matches were like, the least fun of anything (not to do with you, -2 matchups that you aren't familiar with tend to be like that, they were still quite good though)

It's not that like he stacked the players against me, but the matchups. That's how it feels, at least.

17: Arcansi - You got way better at camping from when i last met you. awesome job. keep up the pit. NO SECONDARIES ONLY PIT AHHHHGHGHGHG.
Don't worry dude, I'm already working on mostly useless tech like the rest of the good pits.

I'll never have a secondary.

STARWAFFLE: You didn't enter any brackets!

Dude, thank you so much for housing me and stuff. Sucks that you couldn't play in any of them or too much, but we had fun at dawsons XD. Also, I think the best thing for you to improve would be to DO THE SET UPS. I know you know them, and every time you miss them you'll get better at getting them, until you just get them on command, trust me.

Do it.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
AB carpool- You guys were awsome, wish you coulda stayed longer. Thanks for not letting my dogs out. You guys are welcome back anytime you are in town.

Arcansi- You didn't talk nearly as much about ponies as Caiden warned me about. Your pit is a mad stock tank! Somewhat boring to play when your on that ledge all day, but its pit so I can't complain.

SinisterB- Thanks for partnering with me again! I wish I could have played better for you =x I'll try to get better just in case one day you ever wanna team again.

Jason!- You manage to make it fun watching you time people out. You make everything so hype.

~Firefly~- Thanks for using that banner I made, I was honored. Fantastic job running such a big a big event. Mad respect.

Big D- Thanks for having me over so I could get my smash fill, lots of fun was had. Also stop tripping.

Asa- I don't know how you are so good with people's names. Thanks for recognizing me. Also good job on our crew battle.

GrapE- Get ready for smashfests at my house when you move out here. Your great to hang out with.

BlueYoshi- Thanks for making the trip out here despite your lousy mindset. Wish we coulda player some mario party or something. Sorry you got stuck with me for all those doubles matches. Double jiggly was fun tho.

Kurado- If there is ever an extra spot in a carpool going to alberta, I'd gladly accept that invite.

Captain L- I didn't see all your matches but I saw you vs. Felix. Idk how you dealt with that diddy so well. Your pikachu always amazes me.

Bundtcake- Thanks for all those friendlies on friday, I could tell you were getting bored but you kept on playing anyways =D

Killock- I was stunned at your skill. I think I took 1 stock off of you out of like 10 or so matches .-. I've also forever grown a fear of snakes downtrow.

brningpyre- Thanks for commentating on the stream and relaying all my messages =P You did a good job.

Meta- Thanks for killing that wasp, I was legit scared to go in that room for ahwile cuz i knew it was there.

Shoutouts to everyone that showed up. Wish I coulda stayed longer to play more people but I got sick and went home.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
7: Aleate Why go random =/ Didn't get to play you this round but I'm sure well play a lot some other time. Sounds like you impressed people with your peach so keep using her, more practice the better. Also you camp too cu your from BC so get over yourself. Campiest Province in Canada.
I just didn't feel very confident with my characters after pools ended. We'll definitely play a lot in the future. I impressed people with my Peach? I'm surprised considering how new she is. BC sucks </3

@Aleate: It would have been cool to face more of you in singles, but i wasn't feeling up to it that day, we could always Wifi. BC seels pretty chill :3
I'm not really a Wifi player but sure, I'll look forward to it!

Top Bottom