• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 6 (Important Venue Change! Details inside)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Wow, with so many people coming is one day really enough? Seems like a waste to come all this way, and spend so much money to stay only a day.

Asa

Smash Hero
stretching it over more than one day creates logistical annoyances X/

one day is fine

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Well if anybody wants to meet up and do something Friday night... I think I should be free. :)

bundtcake

Smash Ace
same as before, i'm up for pride money mm's of any sort :D

also holy bajeezus, if everyone who has expressed interest actually comes we're gonna have like a 40 man tournament

Asa

Smash Hero
you could possibly team w/

drake
toobusytocare
indigestible wad
deathnote
mike H. (not sure if he has a partner)

Captain L

Smash Champion
Drake or JJ if you see this message, text me 778 three eight five zero five zero five

about ben's house tomorrow

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah sorry bud, I'm with Mike Wong for this one haha
Was gonna keep it a secret, but meh, it doesn't matter.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
This thread...I love it. =D

I need to update the attendance list, but there's been so much going on, and I'm on hotel internet ATM, and it's currently 5:47am local time where I just flew in from. :awesome: /johns

I am getting really hyped right now, especially for doubles. Me and Breez are going all the way to the top...assuming he doesn't bail out last minute and team with somebody else again. :x

Oh yeah, Landon/Big D, I'm still up for the smashfests. Landon, what time do you want to meet? I'll probably be free for around 12-1 o'clock. I'll text you tomorrow, anyway.

:005:

breez

Smash Ace
This thread...I love it. =D

I need to update the attendance list, but there's been so much going on, and I'm on hotel internet ATM, and it's currently 5:47am local time where I just flew in from. :awesome: /johns

I am getting really hyped right now, especially for doubles. Me and Breez are going all the way to the top...assuming he doesn't bail out last minute and team with somebody else again. :x

Oh yeah, Landon/Big D, I'm still up for the smashfests. Landon, what time do you want to meet? I'll probably be free for around 12-1 o'clock. I'll text you tomorrow, anyway.

:005:
It was simply a trick to get clouderz to stop coming!

SKidd

Smash Master
Breez, I love you.

Grimice, $1? Also why does your wife get to decide... That doesn't make any sense to me.

DTP, $1?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Most likely Peach, but I'm debating going Sheik too.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Back in BC. I don't have to drink Milk from a bag anymore. I'll mm people there, but mm there and not on the forums, don't want to run out of money.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I hear you guys like hype, so I brought hype by adding more hype...

Be prepared to be Chain-grabbed
OMG KYLE!!! My odds of going to this tournament is now 88% (for icy reasons... ;))

I'll MM you $5 GaW vs ICs. If you're good, that's a free $5 for you.
I'll show more confidence than that... Kyle, $5 GaW vs ICs? It's a free $5 for me ;) lol :p

Sorry, I guess it's not fair you dont know me that well, my trash talking is always harmless its only for good fun, and to get myself hyped for things I play way better after a good trash talking, esspecially against people like breez, you trash talk him, and he tornados right into pivot grabs its awesome =D
Kyle is like Clouderz. He trash-talks all the time and thinks he's soooo good, but then loses to a Yoshi and a guy with Yoshi in his name. And Kyle would likely lose to both of these people as well lol :p

psh, I play marth now, and all I do is SHFair and dair once I get you off the stage. Get at me.
So you finally decided to pick up melee?

brony*

pleaseeeeeee
YEAH!!! BRONIES UNITE!!!
*brohoof*

Yeah... there is an insanely insane brony that shows up to all the smash nights here, and he tells me EVERYTHING... so... yeah, I know too much lol. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Top Bottom