• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 2! April 17th, Port Coquitlam, BC. WE NEED MORE SET-UPS!

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
3 days, everybody! Keep that hype coming, and remember, we'll have 2 recording set-ups for plenty of videos. ;] Make sure to show up at 10:00 to get in as much playtime as possible. Bring your set-ups, and I don't want to have any issues with teams showing up late, because I will not be delaying the tournament for one person.

:005:

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
why do I keep getting put into money matches that I never agreed to

because you dont have an opinion on a MM YOU HAVE TO PLAY!! lol...jk
EDIT:

Because I've finished playing through them already? I'm not the kinda guy that goes back and replays games I've already beaten unless I REALLY really like them
well same here but i dunno i think ff games will some day all be classics...wtf clouderz back me up!!
Vincent Dont Forget The Sensor Barrrrr

Sensor Barrrrrrrrrrrr

Sensor Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
ohh right, haha i had completely forgot about that...umm repost that on friday and i def wont forget.... ;)

Ignore jake he's too immature to realize that falco is like the 3rd best doubles character.
thats actually a good point!! eric you have to start playing falco on brawl!!! **** everything... **** auto GG MO FO DUO YO!!

Clouderz

Smash Ace
**** YA VINCENT

FINAL FANTASY GAMES ARE DA ****

ESPECIALLY 2 5 6 7 10 AND TACTICS
DONT SELL FF GAMES they never get old

HYPE HYPE HYPE
oh ill probably be their at like..10:00 so i can practice cause i havnt played since the last tourney cause no' sensor bar ;-;

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
We must start doubles at 9:55 ;)

I finish work at 4 Friday, so we will likely go on the 5 o'clock ferry (or 7, if we miss the 5). So we won't arrive until the mid-late evening-ish.

Edit: taunting should be banned from this tournament. It's completely demoralizing for the other player, and, if used properly, is a completely broken strategy that makes the game unplayable and not fun:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JPleal10#p/u/40/Z7u2LoYNznI

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
btw i dont got a partner for dubz.... i usually play my **** DK or i recently picked up D3 as a serious secondary and my D3 is pro... so if anyone thats good that needs a partner... lemme know... HYPE

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Not coming to this cause I want to MM Grape for his Xbox360...So i'll come to the next one if I can :)

breez

Smash Ace
Yeah yeah, i'll money match all of your newbs - except eric, marth ***** falco so unbelievably hard.

My falco is pretty bad so don't get your panties in a tizzy (at least until the 5th time I zero-death your noob *****).

Asa

Smash Hero
i'll mm your falco

and your mk

and your snake

i've been in the hyperbolic time chamber son

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
don't know if I'd accept a crew battle... seeing as half our people aren't there anymore... It would have been awesome to have an 8 man crew battle, but just 4... might as well just have four individual mm's for what it's worth (4 people isn't enough imo).

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
don't know if I'd accept a crew battle... seeing as half our people aren't there anymore... It would have been awesome to have an 8 man crew battle, but just 4... might as well just have four individual mm's for what it's worth (4 people isn't enough imo).

4 man per crew

if u need people ask someone in the tourny to join ur crew

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
4 people is ok

20 stocks

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
btw i dont got a partner for dubz.... i usually play my **** DK or i recently picked up D3 as a serious secondary and my D3 is pro... so if anyone thats good that needs a partner... lemme know... HYPE
omg team with me

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
ATTN

WE NEED EQUIPMENT

The venue doesn't have as many working TVs as I would've hoped. We should have 5 from them for tomorrow, but if anybody can bring more, that would be EXTREMELY awesome. Also, BRING YOUR WIIS. We also need extention cords and power bars, hopefully, at least 2 each.

HELP ME OUT GUYS!!!

HYPE!!!!

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
So you're coming?!? I don't even remember hearing from you about this. =S

IDK, I'm sure you'll be able to find a partner at the venue. If not, I can try and keep track of who wants to enter, but doesn't have a partner...

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
hey jake i just saw your message about playing yesterday sorry for not replying....but i wouldnt have been able to in any case cause ive been working from 2 to 10 pm these days...btw guys good games...i think i played a bit better this tourney..but hopefully ill place better next one..i learned a lot from this tourney tho i know what stages to counter pick and ban...;) gj cloud on winning very close matches you and bryan had...

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
hey jake i just saw your message about playing yesterday sorry for not replying....but i wouldnt have been able to in any case cause ive been working from 2 to 10 pm these days...btw guys good games...i think i played a bit better this tourney..but hopefully ill place better next one..i learned a lot from this tourney tho i know what stages to counter pick and ban...;) gj cloud on winning very close matches you and bryan had...
No worries.
lolcastlesiege

The tournament was a lot smaller than last time, unfortunately, but it was still a lot of fun. Results thread is up: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=272352

Top Bottom