• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 2! April 17th, Port Coquitlam, BC. WE NEED MORE SET-UPS!

Asa

Smash Hero
Haven't heard of any confirmed housing... no housing, no Victoria.

Can someone confirm housing asap, partly to confirm a place to stay, but also for us to plan our travel plans.
Ya I'm housing some of you guys

but i would advise that you bring a sleeping bag

k so zucchini muffins and chocolate chip cookies. final answer

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
k let us know whos going where so we can plan this out, or robert msg me on FB so we can figure some **** out, i suck at planning things but i got the money to do whatever so lemme know what we are doing, so i can plan when i need to be in victoria so we can all catch the same ferry and what not.

HYPE HYPE HYPE i can see some IC'ers winning this tourney ;D

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
Hey anyone Want Zelda spirit tracks for ds???

I give it for 30 bucks or change for another game.

Or a ds match =p

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
k let us know whos going where so we can plan this out, or robert msg me on FB so we can figure some **** out, i suck at planning things but i got the money to do whatever so lemme know what we are doing, so i can plan when i need to be in victoria so we can all catch the same ferry and what not.

HYPE HYPE HYPE i can see some IC'ers winning this tourney ;D
You mean my IC's? Yeah, they have a pretty good chance of winning the tourney :p

Blue yoshi accept me on facebook

I'm Daniel pantoja the good looking guy hahhaa lol
do I have to? :(
lol jk :p adding now :p

bundtcake

Smash Ace
Hey anyone Want Zelda spirit tracks for ds???

I give it for 30 bucks or change for another game.

Or a ds match =p
Ooh, I'll take you up on a trade :D

I got Yoshi's Island DS, Planet Puzzle League, Final Fantasy Tactics A2, Sonic Rush, LostMagic, Final Fantasy III DS, and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time that I'm willing to put up for trade :) Any of them pique your interest?

You mean my IC's? Yeah, they have a pretty good chance of winning the tourney :p
IC ditto MM? ;D ;D ;D

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x

I got Yoshi's Island DS, Planet Puzzle League, Final Fantasy Tactics A2, Sonic Rush, LostMagic, Final Fantasy III DS, and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time that I'm willing to put up for trade :) Any of them pique your interest?

IC ditto MM? ;D ;D ;D

i want yoshi's island ds

do you have the box and stuff??

what is the status of the game??

my zelda is almost new:)

Grimice

Smash Apprentice

IC ditto MM? ;D ;D ;D
no thanks IC dittos are terrible theres no skill require its whoever lands the most squal hammers and blizzrad and gets the up-smash at 120% first..... theres nothing else really to it.... or whoever gimps nana randomly.... ill MM my IC'ers vs your Rob tho if u want or any other character you choose

bundtcake

Smash Ace
no thanks IC dittos are terrible theres no skill require its whoever lands the most squal hammers and blizzrad and gets the up-smash at 120% first..... theres nothing else really to it.... or whoever gimps nana randomly.... ill MM my IC'ers vs your Rob tho if u want or any other character you choose
No no, I was challenging Blue Yoshi to a MM :p

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
And I was challenging bundtcake to an all IC's team money match, Island vs mainland (Kyle, back me up here...). :p

Also, to those of you who were and weren't there, the epicness of all epicness:

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv344/H8-Making-Names/test/phone1002.jpg

Remember: Falcon is watching you!!!
you dont even know how long ive wated to do a team of sopo's and CG someone working as a team together...... would be ****ing epic! sopo team vs sopo team???? that be ******... lawl dysnch blizzard walls as a team oh god that would be to much fun!

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Wait... who studies for exams?

WE MUST HAVE A 64 TOURNAMENT!!! we have enough 64 smashers coming anyways... three from the island, as well as all the mainland 64 smashers who are coming to this tourney...

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
That's two people now who have specifically challenged me to MMs. I don't know if I have the time. D= Maybe.

Edit: @Blue Yoshi: I gave Kevin your MSN address. Hopefully, he'll get in contact with you soon about housing.

:005:

smash mash

Smash Apprentice

IC ditto MM? ;D ;D ;D
wtf how could you put up ff games for trade!!!

team attack off of course :p

That's it Brian, you need to find a teammate :p

lets mm it :p
hmm ill play with brian on a IC doubles money match...we would ****...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHVhwcOg6y8

who **** clouderz, i didn't know you were a musician.

can't **** with this kid.
LMFAO!!!

bundtcake

Smash Ace
why do I keep getting put into money matches that I never agreed to

EDIT:

wtf how could you put up ff games for trade!!!
Because I've finished playing through them already? I'm not the kinda guy that goes back and replays games I've already beaten unless I REALLY really like them

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Vincent Dont Forget The Sensor Barrrrr

Sensor Barrrrrrrrrrrr

Sensor Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Top Bottom