• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 2! April 17th, Port Coquitlam, BC. WE NEED MORE SET-UPS!

Karupin

Smash Journeyman
holy sh#t i can't wait for this!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.

:D

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.Triangle.

:D
Karupin are you trying to be funny?
it was cute at first
but now its just annoying spam

its not relevant to this topic, or smash in any way..
at least saying MM is

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
yes robert we can do an MM my IC'ers vs whatever you want wont matter cause i will win either way.

and ya i know clouderz im mad confident in my IC'ers there back to the level they are supposed to be cause they where grabz last tourney

deap...... 10 sounds good man bring it

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
ATTENTION...THIS IS IMPORTANT

After long and careful deliberation, I have decided that the menace of a character we have all come to hate (you know who I'm talking about >.>) is a threat to this game's competitive community. Continuing to allow this massive threat to dominate will tear us apart, and something needs to be done. To counteract this, there will be a temporary character ban for this tournament. This is not guaranteed for future events, but I feel it's something we need to try sooner rather than later. I know some of you will not take this well, but please see this issue from our point of view; the rest of us are sick of having to put up with this nonsense. Hopefully, this video will shed some light on the situation for those of you who may have planned on using this character, and will help to you understand why we're doing this:

Please watch.

:005:

Karupin

Smash Journeyman
So... kinda like if someone were to use Jigglypuff in a tourney match? *cough*

But yeah, hopefully that's enough :p

After long and careful deliberation, I have decided that the menace of a character we have all come to hate (you know who I'm talking about >.>) is a threat to this game's competitive community. Continuing to allow this massive threat to dominate will tear us apart, and something needs to be done. To counteract this, there will be a temporary character ban for this tournament. This is not guaranteed for future events, but I feel it's something we need to try sooner rather than later. I know some of you will not take this well, but please see this issue from our point of view; the rest of us are sick of having to put up with this nonsense. Hopefully, this video will shed some light on the situation for those of you who may have planned on using this character, and will help to you understand why we're doing this:

Please watch.

Blue Yoshi: I beat you to it, my post was literally a reference to that video.

Karupin: Bad news for Rob and Brian xD, me and rob both predicted it before we clicked on the link though, having seen that video quite recently :p

btw Rob wants me to say that he is over at my place and he didnt edit my post with his new found mod-ness...

Triangle.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x

Please watch.

WTF??

ban rob and i will win the tourny;)

Clouderz

Smash Ace
it has come to my attention that i got ***** and mk isnt banned for this tournament

gg clouderz

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
At first I was like...

Blue Yoshi: I beat you to it, my post was literally a reference to that video.

Karupin: Bad news for Rob and Brian xD, me and rob both predicted it before we clicked on the link though, having seen that video quite recently :p

btw Rob wants me to say that he is over at my place and he didnt edit my post with his new found mod-ness...

Triangle.
Dammit. >.<

And then I was like...

it has come to my attention that i got ***** and mk isnt banned for this tournament

gg clouderz
Success! =D

I wish I could've seen that post before you edited it though. ]=

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
Also i can bring a wii, and ill bring my recording equipment, also.... i tried uploading the vids from last tourney.... it seems pinnacle wants to be a lil ***** and not work with me tonight, so ima upload them overnight in my sleep on via utubez website so hopefully by tomorrow ill be done with them, once again sorry it took so long i had a lot of **** to do, especially since i got engaged =D

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
especially since i got engaged =D
=0

Congratulations! =D Wow, I think that's a reasonable excuse. =P

I already have your equipment on the list, but thanks for confirming! Hopefully, other people will start to step it up, like this fine gentleman did:

i can bring 1 wii maybe 2
^^ Be more like this guy. ^^

Geez, what is it with Brawlers and getting engaged lately? XD

Asa

Smash Hero
man

i'm conflicted

i was gonna do cookies
but then i made some zucchini muffins

and they're the ****
they've gotten good reviews