• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix 4 October 16th Coquitlam BC

Asa

Smash Hero
this has been said before, clouderz has the skill to back up his cocky attitude

skidd, since you can't come to the tourney, just mail me the seven dollars

and who the hell is this deadfrog kid

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Oh I'm not underestimating him by any means and he's shown he backs it up, but I just find it grating at times just how stuck-up he sounds for a game he seems to not give a **** about.

Oh well though. None of my concern really.

Asa

Smash Hero
Oh I'm not underestimating him by any means and he's shown he backs it up, but I just find it grating at times just how stuck-up he sounds for a game he seems to not give a **** about.

Oh well though. None of my concern really.
i think that's just his personality lol

he's not as trollish irl

if you're decent at melee **** him with gw

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Or with Kirby. I don't think clouderz has ever beat my Kirby in melee yet. :p

confirm me.

Meta, wanna 12 char mm in 64? Along with a regular mm of course.

Seeing as my partner is ditching me this tourney, I need a partner.

Also, there better be a 64 event.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
change singles to 60/30/10 so i can make more money AND AB can try and make it worth coming (even though ill **** all of them lool)
Everyday I'm hustlin....

Or with Kirby. I don't think clouderz has ever beat my Kirby in melee yet. :p

confirm me.

Meta, wanna 12 char mm in 64? Along with a regular mm of course.

Seeing as my partner is ditching me this tourney, I need a partner.

Also, there better be a 64 event.
MM for melee? choose my character and stage best out of 3 or 5. $1 and up. This goes for anyone coming to this tournament too! Except for people who are on the Melee BC PR and Alberta melee PR...

LFL

Smash Journeyman
Blue Yoshi, is the rest of the island coming to this?

42_

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2165-5366-1431
Okay seriously, we need to host one of the Phoenix's in Victoria sometime. :p

Asa

Smash Hero

why can't you come to vancouver?

although i do agree it would be fair to host one in vic

42_

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2165-5366-1431
Because the father of mine dislikes the idea of traveling to the mainland just for Brawl. :p

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
what about to see friends?

And Captain Jack, sure I'll team with you.

One of the most broken teams you can have in the game is GaW/Pikachu. 3 seconds = INSTANT KILL BUCKET!!!!! (or one properly spaced thunder/bucket) :p

As far as the Island attending, Jake posted on the Islander's AIB group page, which I copied and pasted and sent to all the islanders in a PM (so that they all get the message), so... we'll find out soon enough.

ALSO, THERE BETTER BE A 64 EVENT AT THIS TOURNEY!!!

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
As far as the Island attending, Jake posted on the Islander's AIB group page, which I copied and pasted and sent to all the islanders in a PM (so that they all get the message), so... we'll find out soon enough.
*high-five*

ALSO, THERE BETTER BE A 64 EVENT AT THIS TOURNEY!!!
As I said before, I wouldn't count on it. We simply might not have the time. There can be friendlies if you bring your set-up, but we need to be able to finish both main events, and BC vs. AB crews would probably take priority over a 64 side event.

Also, you islander folks keep talking about having a Phoenix event on the island, but you have yet to actually do anything about it. =3

:008:

scott_2222

Smash Rookie
Sign me up! I need a teammate, and hopefully somebody will answer my request this time now that I'm not just some random. :p

I support a 64 side event
i'd partner with you, if i could get better...

edit: nvm you found someone

put me as unconfirmed

Max113

Smash Apprentice
Oh wow, what bad timing. I doubt that Defender, Ewic, or I can come. >_>

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
recorded or not recorded? :p

From the looks of it, no one else from Victoria is coming. That said, I won't be representing Victoria, I'll be representing Nanaimo! GO NANAIMO!!!!!

Wait... that means I'll be going down all alone! :crying: SOMEONE FROM THE ISLAND COME WITH ME!!! BAWWWWW!!! :cry:

Also, I'll need housing.

Asa

Smash Hero
I can probably house you robert

i'll get back to you, gotta talk to my roommates

Captain L

Smash Champion
And Captain Jack, sure I'll team with you.

One of the most broken teams you can have in the game is GaW/Pikachu. 3 seconds = INSTANT KILL BUCKET!!!!! (or one properly spaced thunder/bucket) :p
Jack? Lol, where'd that come from?

I too have heard that G&W/Pika is one of the best teams possible since Pikachu's weak point is killing and G&W's moves kill at crazy low percents! The instant bucket is just another perk :D

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
recorded or not recorded? :p

From the looks of it, no one else from Victoria is coming. That said, I won't be representing Victoria, I'll be representing Nanaimo! GO NANAIMO!!!!!

Wait... that means I'll be going down all alone! :crying: SOMEONE FROM THE ISLAND COME WITH ME!!! BAWWWWW!!! :cry:

Also, I'll need housing.
I'm from the island and I'm going...

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
"no one else from Victoria is coming".

I initially had the island, then I remembered that you were also from the island, so I changed it to Victoria. Don't worry, I didn't forget about you.

I just wanted to say GO NANAIMO!!!!! :p

Are you coming down to Victoria to go to the tournament? We could go together :) (it's not that far a drive to Victoria, right? lol :p)

But yeah, someone from the island should travel with me. We could talk about cute boys :p

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
"no one else from Victoria is coming".

I initially had the island, then I remembered that you were also from the island, so I changed it to Victoria. Don't worry, I didn't forget about you.

I just wanted to say GO NANAIMO!!!!! :p

Are you coming down to Victoria to go to the tournament? We could go together :) (it's not that far a drive to Victoria, right? lol :p)

But yeah, someone from the island should travel with me. We could talk about cute boys :p
I was planning on taking the bus to Nanaimo (since I am unable to drive) and then getting on the ferry from there.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
hmm... interesting... I may head down to Nanaimo then. I could always go and see a friend or my grandparents the night before, then take the busses to the mainland. Lets try to take the same ferry :p

We can always figure out travel plans as the day gets closer.

Edit: Apparently Firefly has troubles counting. The confirmation list skips number 8. Though to make your life easier, instead of having to change every number by one, just put me in spot #9 (I think I should get spot #9 all the time, for obvious GaW reasons).

I WANT SPOT 9!!! :p

Edit edit: And by Firefly, I meant LFL (I just feel like leaving Firefly's name there, so sue me).

Speaking of Firefly, and thinking of the BC Yoshi rep, Firefly, melee money match, me using Yoshi? You may have Yoshi in brawl, but I think I've got him in melee and 64. I beat you two games to one, meaning I am the official Yoshi rep of BC. FAIL LOGIC THAT ACTUALLY KINDA MAKES SENSE FTW!!!!! :p

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Jack? Lol, where'd that come from?

I too have heard that G&W/Pika is one of the best teams possible since Pikachu's weak point is killing and G&W's moves kill at crazy low percents! The instant bucket is just another perk :D
Lol. It's hard to pull off against good teams, because usually there isn't enough time to set up. Also, you run the risk of hitting your partner a lot of the time, since the easiest time to hit with bucket is when they are preoccupied with your teammate. It's really game changing if it hits though...

Top Bottom