• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PHB-Championship Edition: A Melee and Brawl Tourney (Nov. 1st 2008) (Tallahassee, FL)

Masky

Smash Master
you all better get ready :)
anyone going to be doing crew battles?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you all better get ready :)
anyone going to be doing crew battles?
i think ********* and FSU is gonna have a crew battle rematch. I guess gainesville can have a crew battle with one/both of us if you have 4 coming

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
North West FL wants a crew battle too.

Roster: Mankosuki, HolyChef, DanTheMan, Ruse, and MikeLove

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
good god...theres gonna be so many crews at this:

FSU
UF
NWFL

you know what this means...

we're having a 4-man crew battle tourney of some sort. Ill even run it...during like melee doubles/singles. $5-10 bucks a head, double elim, winning crew take all. Plus ill record all of it. All we need is 1-2 TVs. Whos with me?

honestly though, this is the most excited ive ever been for any tournament besides FAST. this is gonna be ****loads of fun

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
good god...theres gonna be so many crews at this:

Fluxxed UP! (FSU)
UF
NWFL

you know what this means...

we're having a 4-man crew battle tourney of some sort. Ill even run it...during like melee doubles/singles. $5-10 bucks a head, double elim, winning crew take all. Plus ill record all of it. All we need is 1-2 TVs. Whos with me?

honestly though, this is the most excited ive ever been for any tournament besides FAST. this is gonna be ****loads of fun
Don't worry, i think im capable of running it, i mean i do most of the running around in Tally anyway. But yeah im defenitly up for this man! Fluxxed UP! is about to wreck some ****!!!!

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
If I go... :(

I want in on these crew battles! I guess whoever wants me can have me (though ********* feat. Gmoney sounds pretty ****).

edit: Time shouldn't be a factor. We've ended these tourneys really early (like 10pm) in the past and that was when they were started later in the afternoon.

Masky

Smash Master
I need to secure a ride there first. XD

Give me a ride from UNF and I promise too much laughter, lots of friendlies (if you want to chill at my place the night before and after) and mad gas money. I'll also play for the UF crew. ;)
No one else from Jacksonville is going? Jax isn't on the way but I'll ask the other people coming with me and see what we can do about picking you up/coming the night before. I'll let you know by the middle of the day friday (today)

Lizard

Smash Ace
Tommorow is gonna have great turnout looks like! With the recent changes, Pot size should be looking HUGE!

Make sure we all double check the first posting, as few things have changed since last time.

See you all tommorow!

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I need to secure a ride there first. XD

Give me a ride from UNF and I promise too much laughter, lots of friendlies (if you want to chill at my place the night before and after) and mad gas money. I'll also play for the UF crew. ;)
no you're playing for us, ask GDX to pick you up we're going up tonight

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
HolyChef i was playing halo 3 the other night online and i fought someone named holychef in FFA who wore blue armor was that you, we played one Crazy King match and i got second place to you

HolyChef

Smash Ace
nah i stopped playing a few months ago. but thats funny that you played him because i had to go under holyxchefx on xbox live cause of that douche stealing my name.
o well, at least hes doing the name justice.

o btw ********* + gmoney aint broken at all for a tourney in nfl.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
O_o

My house is finna be party city >_<

NoT!!!!!!!!!!!! WE GOIN OUT *****ES BRING CLOTHES
i have a feeling this wont end well

we still wont be there until like 10pm at the earliest though

Lizard

Smash Ace
GDX, i saw your diddy at Gigs and we gotta get some friendlies in tomorrow! my lucas and ness and always looking for a good challenge

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX, i saw your diddy at Gigs and we gotta get some friendlies in tomorrow! my lucas and ness and always looking for a good challenge
you were at gigs? why didnt you say anything? I was pretty bored after i got eliminated so i would've played you

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
HolyChef i was playing halo 3 the other night online and i fought someone named holychef in FFA who wore blue armor was that you, we played one Crazy King match and i got second place to you
i need to do more of this. I been playing so much online brawl this week, just trying to find people who i dont lag much with, i havnt even played my 360 outside of one madden game

btw, some guy named khaosmatador who mains mario...he is sick nasty.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
UF is helping me out with a ride. YES :falcon:
This is Lizard signed on To Awal's account

Great to hear G! Looking forward to having ya. gotta have some friendlies between you and i, my Ness is getting a lot better and i am considering maining him over Lucas.

Btw, lots more stations set up this time with more breathing room. So be expecting lots of Friendly TV's :bee:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
(this is Nick back on his account)

F8ing awesome!!!

We were seriously debating on coming down to get u if u had gas money! LMAO!!!

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I had to leave early for something semi-important, what did the results of Brawl singles look like?

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Any luck finding that Denny's? XD

Wow, that match was hilarious. Pirate Ship is Gmoney's new secret counterpick guys!

Top Bottom