• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PHB-Championship Edition: A Melee and Brawl Tourney (Nov. 1st 2008) (Tallahassee, FL)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
well, I doubt Kakashi will die yet. It'd be stupid to kill him off to the same guy that killed *spoiler* as well as possibly *spoiler*'s dad this chapter. If anything, I think the next to die off would be *spoiler* so that *spoiler* could take over as Konoha's *spoiler*.
Manko = Awesome for respecting those who have no idea whats goin on(Those that just watch the anime) But I don't think that the same guy that is supposedly killing off Kakashi is the killer of *spoliers* dad. Hell I'm not even sure who *spoilers* dad is (LMMFAO!!!!). But the guy that killed *spolier*'s life would have gone to waste if Kakashi dies. I would agree with you saying that *spoiler* will die out of using 2 much chakra to *spoiler* the Konoha Villagers.I think that *spolier* might come back to recuse *spoiler* and he'll be surprisingly strong!!!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
BTW, Ladies and gents, I have officially decided to make it my goal to bring Sonic to Mid tier!!!

:-)

Top Bottom