• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PHB-Championship Edition: A Melee and Brawl Tourney (Nov. 1st 2008) (Tallahassee, FL)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
A friend said that she aint like Cheez-its. And that I am the only person that keeps them in business. Then I was like "every1 loves Cheez-its!" So I made a post and now she know's every1 loves Cheez-its. Come on D u kno u love Cheez-its!!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
A friend said that she aint like Cheez-its. And that I am the only person that keeps them in business. Then I was like "every1 loves Cheez-its!" So I made a post and now she know's every1 loves Cheez-its. Come on D u kno u love Cheez-its!!!
yea darvon, not liking cheeze-its is pretty unamerican

Edit: So are you guys doing anything on 12/13 brawl wise? The only other tourney is melee gigs, and i dont do melee

D_B_S

Smash Lord
...................... I Like TACOS

and.............duo cheez its

PARMESAN AND ****ING CHEDDAR BIOTCH!!! :)

but yeah We doing a tourney on the 13 maybe

depending who is staying up here cause its winter break

Nothing offical yet but stay tuned

Lizard

Smash Ace
Next tourney will by on the fifteenth.

This next one is going to feature brawl only. melee will be back on the next tournament after that.

this should open up more time to have friendlies and crew battles. i will have a new thread posted for the tourney soon.

Hope all you out of towners can make it!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
we'll definitely try to make it up there, and lionel it'll be good practice to play against FIU
nick wtf are you doing at robbies house. dont you work? :laugh:

and the tourney at the doubletree down the stree from your house is on 11/15. the arcade renaissance thingie

D_B_S

Smash Lord
WE ARE NOT HAVING A TOURNEY on Nov 15

That is local tourney for school ppl only, we are trying to expand our local community.

Lizard is Misinformed and he will be punished. =)

The next tournament will be announced by SomaCRuz2 (Drew Roberts)

Lizard dont make a thread.

D_B_S

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Location and time should be used to influence who comes, it is never right to explicitly not allow people outside of a location to attend.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Well basically they can come

but were saying that the turn out might not be that big so we saying its a "local" tourney
you should just wait to we throw our big tourneys where we invite everyone in the galaxy
but yeah

Its pretty much

LOCAL

BIG

LOCAL

BIG

bi weekly so yeah

Lizard

Smash Ace

That is local tourney for school ppl only, we are trying to expand our local community.

Lizard is Misinformed and he will be punished. =)

The next tournament will be announced by SomaCRuz2 (Drew Roberts)

Lizard dont make a thread.

D_B_S
Well way to show crew unity DBS.

Based on the decision made on Tuesday WITHOUT me, Eight, Mr. FTW, and myself are supposed to be running the "local tournaments".

That's all well and fine, and it’s a whole other issue on its own as you know, but when Gmoney asks when the next tournament is i am not going to lie to him.

i am not going to lie to any of the smashers that have had a good time at our tourney, and if they want to come out to one that we are hosting, all out of towners should feel MORE than welcome.

Gmoney, and all other out of towners, the next tournament is on the 15th. this is a brawl only tournament and is designated as the local tourney based on date and time, but by no means is there a "restriction" on outside smashers coming out. all the out of towners we have had in the past are way cool people, and have unspoken invitations to come back whenever they deem good for them.

Lets drop the bull **** and try to treat a fellow crew member with a bit more respect, as i thought this crew was supposed to be based on in the first place.

Klarvic

Smash Apprentice
We can focus on the local aspect of the community. Advertise on campus and word of mouth. Sure, but as Lizard says, there's no point in excluding anyone.

Gmoney walks in on the 15th and what are we supposed to do? Kick him out after driving all the way here?

No. That's wrong from any perspective you look at.

mkGmoney said:
That's stupid.
Also, what's this punishment bull****?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Well way to show crew unity DBS.

Based on the decision made on Tuesday WITHOUT me, Eight, Mr. FTW, and myself are supposed to be running the "local tournaments".
That's all well and fine, and it’s a whole other issue on its own as you know, but when Gmoney asks when the next tournament is i am not going to lie to him.
i am not going to lie to any of the smashers that have had a good time at our tourney, and if they want to come out to one that we are hosting, all out of towners should feel MORE than welcome.
Gmoney, and all other out of towners, the next tournament is on the 15th. this is a brawl only tournament and is designated as the local tourney based on date and time, but by no means is there a "restriction" on outside smashers coming out. all the out of towners we have had in the past are way cool people, and have unspoken invitations to come back whenever they deem good for them.
Lets drop the bull **** and try to treat a fellow crew member with a bit more respect, as i thought this crew was supposed to be based on in the first place.
EVERY1 IS WELCOME TO ANY TOURNEY HOSTED BY FLUXXED UP. Together we host bi-weekly tournaments. 1 tourney is local and the other will can all out big brawlfeast. The reason why DBS says it's a local tourney is because we don't want any out of towners to come in a play like, 8 people or play and not make enough money. Therefor wasting a trip, time and money. So we have 1 tourney that we guarantee that will get lots of people(Regional tourney's) and a tourney with a disclaimer saying that if there aint that many people there don't be mad at us for not having a big enough pot for u to drive all the way here to Tally and go back home not making a big profit.

BTW, I wasn't there either and the decision was made entirely by Soma.

We can focus on the local aspect of the community. Advertise on campus and word of mouth. Sure, but as Lizard says, there's no point in excluding anyone.
Gmoney walks in on the 15th and what are we supposed to do? Kick him out after driving all the way here? No. That's wrong from any perspective you look at.
Also, what's this punishment bull****?
DBS was obviously kidding about the punishment. That is not to be taken seriously.

As far as unity is concerned. Esper aka SomaCruz aka Drew Roberts is the only 1 to make treads and official statements about these tourney's. So in the mean time, every1 needs to chill out and let Drew do his job cuz this is starting to make us look like fools and we are obviously letting the world know our problems.

Honestly, WE don't even know if we are going to have a tourney on the 15th because out of the crew I only know 2 people that will possibly be here. Let alone it might even be on the 22nd. Lizard, U overstepped your boundaries and DBS merely checked U on it. Although he sounded like a jerk while doing so his intentions were different from the way that they came off.

That being said, on behalf of the member s of Fluxxed up (Awal, DBS, Lizard, Mrftw, 8, JSSN and Esper) I'd like to apologize for everything you all have had to witness and experience. We are still capable of professionally running these tournaments Fluxxed up is ow split into 2 crews(Names 2 B announced) and we allowed the drama to come out onto smashboards. I'd also like to request that no1 ask any questions about this and to TRUST that we will most definitely take care of the future tournaments. We all love this game ad that is the entire point of starting this.

So as far as Our future tourney's are concerned, "local" tourney possibly on the Nov 15th or 22nd while the next BIG tourney will be on the Dec 6th or 13th. However, U might not want to quote me on that as SomaCruz is the only 1 that can make official announcements. But if I'm wrong I'll be sure to bring 2 boxes of Cheez-it's to share with every1 at the next BIG tourney. U all can vote on whatever flavor and it will be shared amongst everyone who reads this thread.

Moving on to more important things: My random rants of the day...

1.) Kakashi Sensei(from Naruto) better NOT DIE ****IT!!!

2.) If Smashballs were in the tourneys, I'd win :-)
Come to think about it, what if we started doing tourneys with Smashballs? Do U all think that you might do it for fun?

3.) Madagascar 2...I'm gonna go see it today... With popcorn, and a blue icee and a woman.

4.) *Inside joke alert*
"Every1 in this party has had sex within the past 5 years"
"Hold this 4 me please" Chase scene commences
5 mins later "Your 2 SLOW!!!!"
LMAO!!!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
its too late nick, kakashi is going down like charlie brown. The new manga chap came out today and hes done

with all these people dropping like a harry potter book, at least im 100% sure this is the last naruto arc before the series ends.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
LMAO YALL CATS ********

DID YALL JUST NOT READ MY POST BEFORE YOU POSTED THAT PARAGRAPH

O_o

=) uHHH WAY TO ARGUE WITH A "CREW MEMEBER" ON THE INTERNET

B_AWAL

Smash Master
its too late nick, kakashi is going down like charlie brown. The new manga chap came out today and hes done

with all these people dropping like a harry potter book, at least im 100% sure this is the last naruto arc before the series ends.
Nah, There still has to be a Naruto vs Sasuke Arc. Then U have The leader of Aksuki, and Orichimaru's comeback as well. Finally, Naruto Is gonna become Hokage. So thats at least 4 story arcs.

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
ugh, Kakashi is not dying. THats imposibble !!!!!

Someone is going to save him right before he dies, and it could be Sasuke. Although he could die.

Who knows ... cant wait for new manga.... and yea Orochimaru is dead dude. If he comes back, i dont think he will be that strong, it will probably something like... when freeza came back with his dad (king COld) and got ***** by trunks in less than 5 seconds.

Klarvic

Smash Apprentice
LMAO YALL CATS ********

DID YALL JUST NOT READ MY POST BEFORE YOU POSTED THAT PARAGRAPH

O_o

=) uHHH WAY TO ARGUE WITH A "CREW MEMEBER" ON THE INTERNET
Even then, that's not your call. The "local" tournaments are run by Drew, Lizard, Eight, and myself. This was agreed upon Tuesday. Anything you guys want to do with the larger scale tourneys is up to you three and Drew.

It's pretty clear what you're saying there. Also true, since you're not having a tourney. WE are having a tourney. I can't say for Drew but the three of us are available that day and shall go forth into this.

We won't tell you how to run your tourney so give us the same respect please.

Lizard

Smash Ace
correct me if i am wrong, but who is the first one to post a negative statement over the internet?

never should have come to this but, neither myself or Mr. FTW brought the first negative comment. let this be the end of all negativity and move on to more pressing matters.

Lizard

Smash Ace
Please let this crap end. this is not the correct message to be sent over this internet.

This applies to myself, and all members of fluxxed up.

End all conversation on this now.

Just so i don't unfairly get the final word, lets leave open one additional response from any other crew member, and call it done.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
NVM this stuff is stupid

Im outta the crew have fun

Easy way

So just take away the name team "fluxxed up" and yall good

Klarvic

Smash Apprentice
This is an official statement from SomaCruz2 (Drew Roberts) as he isn't near a computer right now.

Melee Doubles will be dropped for this coming tournament (November 15th) pending interest. We will be having Brawl Singles/Doubles and Melee Singles.

This tournament will be like any other tournament otherwise. We welcome everyone with open arms.

Please ignore the preceding remarks from my colleagues. Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
NVM this stuff is stupid

Im outta the crew have fun

Easy way

So just take away the name team "fluxxed up" and yall good
i dont really know that you guys are arguing about, but you should stop. If i were to drive up to tally again only to find out that you guys arent a crew, then i'd have to go around hurting people out of anger. tally-ho crew is just too good

I wasnt gonna come to the 11/15 tourney anyway. Theres a tourney here in orlando that im going to instead. If you guys hold a tourney on 12/13, ill definitely show up as theres nothing else going on that weekend besides melee. The only smashboarders that are able to come to the 11/15 tourney are manko's group and gmoney.

see you guys 12/13 hopefully :laugh:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
So check me out, since people acting foolish on the boards and all I'm out until every1 starts acting reasonable. I'm done making comments on this stupid conversation, and also with people that are not using there heads and realizing whats going on. All I wanna talk about is how Kakashi better not F***ING DIE!!!! I'm a be hella pissed!!! And also, CHeez-its = THE ****!!! Also, does ANY1 wanna have a smashball tourney? Most importantly, STOP TALKIN ABOUT CREW STUFF ON THE BOARDS!!!! Thank U

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
well, I doubt Kakashi will die yet. It'd be stupid to kill him off to the same guy that killed *spoiler* as well as possibly *spoiler*'s dad this chapter. If anything, I think the next to die off would be *spoiler* so that *spoiler* could take over as Konoha's *spoiler*.

HolyChef

Smash Ace
This is an official statement from SomaCruz2 (Drew Roberts) as he isn't near a computer right now.

Melee Doubles will be dropped for this coming tournament (November 15th) pending interest. We will be having Brawl Singles/Doubles and Melee Singles.

This tournament will be like any other tournament otherwise. We welcome everyone with open arms.

Please ignore the preceding remarks from my colleagues. Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
QFT.

u definitely stole my quote that i definitely also stole.

Top Bottom