• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits Tournament Southampton : 10th-11th April Inertia's not Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
oh god, pro on the mic, commentary will be nothing but horrific one liners
My commentary will be alot better then yours to be honest lol.
lool Why would I have one liners, you don't speak to me in real life often enough to know that.
If I have one liners on smashboards and thats what my commentary is gonna be like I guess Bullet Bills commentary will be just complaining, VA being upset and Charles talking about Yuna.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Feel abit bad for this tourney rofl, hope you get over 20 people anyway. Either way it was a good decision to host and all guys, I cant make it since Im working and saving up to have loads of banter but good luck.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Is one ticket for Edwin?
If so give that ticket to Last Dragon and 4stock. Seriously. Cos we all know Edwin ain't coming and they might wanna come. I'm just tryna give someone a chance who actually wants to travel to places and get better.

lismore

Smash Cadet
Erm, didn't GGT1 only have like 24 ppl or sumthing - didn't see anyone complaining about no's at that... (that's assuming 20 ppl at least go to this of course, an updated list wud be good)

Tamoo

Smash Master
Im pretty sure we'll get more than 20 ppl,
were bound to get a few stragglers like always
and Fuzzy, u talking bout the coach list? if so-
Fuzzy
Prof
TC
(Edwin)
Tamoo
Davoo
Frugs
JPM
Cheez

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Why are people being so negative? There will be more than 20. There was nearly 20 in my last list and that wasn't counting sean and his mates, tc the rest of daves guys, vince, lj's mate, blinky.

z- cheers mate :) hopefully you can make the next one

Ill be doing a bit of commentary and hopefully prof prick that is if hes not playing

guys that are coming- please can you post up when you will be arriving and where.

mr pro- it would obv be great if they could come :)

btw made this post on my dads phone i'll update the player list tommorow

VA

Smash Hero
I need that number of Inertia's again, I think I'll stay at his? it seems close to the where the bus stops in uni which is ideal. Also, I'll come sometime friday evening if I come at all. Or I might come saturday morning i haven't decided yet. Either way I'm leaving saturday night.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Fri 10 April 2009
London, Victoria Coach Station to Southampton, Town Quay, High Street

16:00 Depart London, Victoria Coach Station

18:25 Arrive Southampton, Town Quay, High Street

10 passengers

Sun 12 April 2009
Southampton, Town Quay, High Street to London, Victoria Coach Station

10:25 Depart Southampton, Town Quay, High Street

12:40 Arrive London, Victoria Coach Station

can someone pick us up, we need housing obv

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Just a quick note before I continue my routine of sleep work sleep work. People should bring sleeping bags, floors tend to be hard and uncomfortable. I haven't got my car so I can't really pick you guys up you'll have to take the bus up, but I will probably come and meet people as they get here anyway.

Also I've done 10 of my eleven days str8 with 10.5 everyday and 12.5 hours today...that doesn't include breaks, today was actually 13.5 hours. This is kinda why I'm not posting : /

L-J

Smash Ace
Wow Inertia it's a tough life eh lol. BB, us two Bristol smashers'll be arriving on Saturday morning and leaving Saturday evening, and we'll be driving straight to and from the venue so don't worry about us (unless we get horribly lost, in which case i'll call Inertia :p)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Why are people being so negative? There will be more than 20. There was nearly 20 in my last list and that wasn't counting sean and his mates, tc the rest of daves guys, vince, lj's mate, blinky.

z- cheers mate :) hopefully you can make the next one

Ill be doing a bit of commentary and hopefully prof prick that is if hes not playing

guys that are coming- please can you post up when you will be arriving and where.

mr pro- it would obv be great if they could come :)

btw made this post on my dads phone i'll update the player list tommorow
I am really sorry Bullet Bill but I will not be able to make this. It's really gay and I just figured out today.
Sorry to Fuzzyness iswell that I am not able to make this.
The reason for this is because on Sunday I am doing a dance perfomance at the Dominian Threatre where the 'We Will Rock You' show is going on and I just got a message earlier 2day saying that I have to attend a COMPULSORY session on Saturday 10Am-4pm at the theatre to work with the full cast and a full dress run. This is pretty gay as I really wanted to go and had a feeling this might pop up but I was kinda holding it back until I had proof it was gonna happen as I knew my performance was on Sunday and they usually do stuff the day before a performance.

I wanna apologize to you though Bullet Bill and the southampton lot as I really wanted to help out with this tournament and apologized to anyone like Lismore who I said I would help out at this tournament.
I will defintely try to make any future events that you lot host and best of luck to you lot. Try and make the London ranbat so we can get in some good games if you can.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
This tourney sounds incredibly amazing because Pro is going and I need to have my £50 mm with him. I will totally be there if I can sort something out in 1 day. Can't believe I only just remembered this tourney...

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
This tourney sounds incredibly amazing because Pro is going and I need to have my £50 mm with him. I will totally be there if I can sort something out in 1 day. Can't believe I only just remembered this tourney...
If you read the page before you will see something upseting:(.

Aiko

Smash Champion
In a horrible case of irony and banter, I too will not be able to make it. I would like to offer my deepest apologies to Bullet bill, Southampton, anyone else that wanted me to go, and Edwin. Yes Edwin. After all the rough times i give him, i am now the one flaking.

Obviously this isn't something that I intended (I was the first one to actually book, when this was first announced)

If anyone in manchester wants to go for free, you can have the tickets, provided you have a young persons railcard.

VA

Smash Hero
Eurgh well this tournament is going to be hella interesting, I wonder who will be in Grand Finals?!?????

VA

Smash Hero
yeah I was kidding, I know it will be me vs charles in the finals...if I go...because I might not...who knows at this point.

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
ill be getting to southampton about lunch time tomorrow, i can come find people blah blah if anyone needs help.

my number is 07942 597 210

VA

Smash Hero
ha, you think I can't? it was 3-2 to him in grand finals at the ranbat in london I went to straight after canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom