• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits Tournament Southampton : 10th-11th April Inertia's not Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
we need north vs south crews haha.

and which of you peeps will be recording

Prof : I always flake because i figure some things have more priority over others
and this wasnt like i wasnt bothered to go
matter of fact i got like 80 euros still packed in my house gonna change it tomorrow

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool I like how everything Edwin is saying is getting proven wrong.

First he says he isn't going to flake Germany and he does so.
He says that a peach can't win a tournament and a peach wins a tournament.
Then he says that Fuzzyness basically represents the whole of the UK in the tourn implying that none of us would place higher only to find that Chrisboi placed 13th and he placed 17th lol.

What next Edwin? Give us a clue, I can't bare the suspense.

VA

Smash Hero
My sig is supposed to be stupid, yours is meant to be clever, but fails with a capital P & H

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
i came back from eating and played a tourney match at 2am and choked.. thats no john :/ I lost against a marth player even -__-

I got like 2-4 hours of vids that make me look **** anyway

btw i think i have one spare ticket?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
My sig is supposed to be stupid, yours is meant to be clever, but fails with a capital P & H
loool I agree.

i came back from eating and played a tourney match at 2am and choked.. thats no john :/ I lost against a marth player even -__-

I got like 2-4 hours of vids that make me look **** anyway

btw i think i have one spare ticket?
Well lets see these vidoes since I would like to see this apparent ****. What about Chrisboi is he going to this?

Sorry Charles but in my book that is a john. Everyone would be saying that the eating thing was a john if it came from me so it is a john when it comes from you.

VA

Smash Hero
chrisboi told me he's not coming to southampton, and if you choked you choked charles. Unfortunate but good that people don't think you're ****.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Thats gay. Is Jam going? Who is going to this lol?

I would like to have a list of people who probably are going if possible.

If Chrisboi ain't going does that mean he has 2 spare tickets? Cos if so I know two people who might want them. Last Dragon and 4stock but I would have to ask them.

VA

Smash Hero
I don't think Jam is going. I don't know who IS going, just turn up and hope :O

EDWIN IS GOING!!! :confused: ;) :confused: ;)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Edwin said he is going but he says he is going to everything.
If Charles bought him a ticket he might iswell just give it to the people who actually might go to.

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
My boss changed my work hours, so I may be able to make this, at very least I should be able to visit for a fair bit even if not in the tournement. Either way I won't know for sure untill I'm actually there lol. I'm up for some money matches if some people want them, as long as it isnt for rediculous ammounts I'll play anyone.
Isn't Lismore that Bristol smasher L-J, he went to both GGT tournements if it is. I'd like to see some matches of me, mainly so I can see where I'm going wrong lol.
Remeber Edwin I owe you a flake, you have to come get it though.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
There's your number VA (in first post lol). Also just because ppl haven't posted in this thread recently that they're definately coming to this doesn't mean no-one is going (although I completely understand you wanting to know that a decent amount of ppl will deffo be there - it's kinda hard to get ppl to confirm for these sorts of things as often they are somewhat...hesitant lol.

Few questions Inertia: is there definately gonna be somewhere to park for free/relatively low cost close to the venue, cus MDS and me (that's the two Bristolians in case u didn't know) will be driving down early on Saturday morning and back after the tourney finishes if we decide to go (which we most probably will btw). Also, I could bring an entire setup (TV, GC + Melee) if we do go. Would u want me to? Finally, I really hope a decent amount of ppl are planning to go to this (cus as VA said not many have confirmed, including me which makes me a massive hypocrite :ohwell:) cus it cud be really fun with good numbers.
yes yes yes yes bring a TV that would be amizngly incredible thank you very much :).

Parking- Dac says theres free parking. Happy times

Charles (or someone)- who are the London people that are coming again? Thanks. Also what time will you be getting there. Was it the University stop?

Aiko- what time are you getting here again? Southampton Central wasn't it?

HMMMMMM- well a lot of you are being gaylords and saying they're not going because they don't know 'who is even coming to this?' So I'll prob make a list and add to it.

Bullet Bill
Inertia
Dacacia
Pick
Charles
Tamoo
Dave
Fruggs
Prof Prick
LJ
AIko
Yeniths
Monty
Edwin lol?
Blinky?
VA
Beast

Thats who I can remember. Say if I missed somebody.
I've found out that Inertia can't bring a car so we're down one TV. BUUUTTTT I've gained 2 and LJ is bringing one so it's 6 now :). Dac may also be able to borrow one.

LJ- thanks a lot for the rec equipment mate :). I'd like to play your fox too

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
V.A.- good good. Thought you couldn't make it?

I'll be doing some of the commentary. Maybe me and Pro if he's not playing.

Again can people say when and where they're arriving

Tamoo

Smash Master
BB- two other ppl from our crew are coming as well, JPM and cheez, so u can add them to the list
our crew battle still on?
and if it is, I would like all of us to have the experience of a crew battle if possible which makes 5 of us and 4 of u guys. Could we do something like each of your players gets 5 stock whilst we get 4 stock each?
or is there a 5th player that can join ur team?
Also remember custom robo lol

VA

Smash Hero
custom robo? that game is terrible!

And I said ages ago if I didn't end up gpong to Germany I'd come to this, look what happened! I'll do commentary, just let everyone have a go.

VA

Smash Hero
The one on the Gamecube yeah? There are so many brokenly good weapons and swift is just too good.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
nah didn't mean bad commentary. it's entertaining.
Yeah I think there might be commentary this time. Don't listen to VA btw lol he is just upset cos the commentary distracted him last time but it wasn't terrible commentary. It probably will be better. I think its pretty obvious why it will be better because I am stepping up on the mic and since birth anything I have touch has become better. It doesnt run in my family it is just me. No1else but me.

Why am I Prof Prick on the list lol. I am TRYING to get Last Dragon and 4stock to come to this so you might be able to play them Bullet Bill. This is a MIGHT though, I think its more likely they won't come but we will see.

craiigg

Smash Lord
it was jam who posted on my account before, saying he had work lol
i just aint coming cause i can't afford to atm

i'd blatently ****ing **** you all and get top 3 if i do though :suess:

L-J

Smash Ace
Lol, like all UK threads this thread is 2 good :p. I decided to get a new account so ppl stop confusing lismore and L-J when my tag is L-J in smash and has been at the last 2 tourneys i've been to - i figured this was easier.

Yes i am bringing a full setup + recording equipment but for the commentary DON'T expect too much. Pinnacle Studio 9 is gay in that it doesn't have an option to record an audio track at the same time as the scart input is being recorded (only afterwards, real helpful lol), so the only way it MIGHT be possible is using one of my other programs that can record audio from a standard mic at the same time as Pinnacle is recording the Smash and then try and sync the audio track to the video afterwards which might end up being impractical, so yeah don't qoute me on that one.

Looking forward to playing everyone who can make this (I've gotten a lot better since last time lol). Oh, and BulletBill u can add the other Bristol smasher coming with me to that list if u want (MDS/MacDaddySpecial).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom