• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phanna Mint is the best Samus

Status
Not open for further replies.

derfmaster

Smash Cadet
REALLY imo, i think that phanna is the best VIA samus subforum/smashboards ^^

thats because he helps out others alot, and that is because of his high technical skill.

gameplay, idk cause ive never really seen him play :D. but yeah, thats my opinion (note- we should make a sticky thread for who is the best samus cause there are too many of them lol)

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
you are so ****ing stupid eat a burrito LOL
Woah woah woah... no need for rasism Magnus you are moving down my hero list for that one. I know it's tough being new to the boards and not really having people take you seriously, but you don't need to take it out on others...
And when you are insulting people proper grammar should be on the top of your list of to do's, not "LOL"s or "Noob"s.

My favorite Samus... I have no clue. I really enjoy every samus, all of the great samus have thier own unique play style I think thats very cool that people can play so differently and yet still be effective you know. I don't have a fav sam yet I suppose.

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
Don't worry, he stated his love for ignorance, and that's another proof: In México, we don't even eat Burritos, they're very rare, and aren't considered typical food.

Well, no big surprise anyway.

So, my favorite Samus is HugS.

Magnum Opus

Smash Journeyman
Woah woah woah... no need for rasism Magnus you are moving down my hero list for that one. I know it's tough being new to the boards and not really having people take you seriously, but you don't need to take it out on others...
And when you are insulting people proper grammar should be on the top of your list of to do's, not "LOL"s or "Noob"s.

My favorite Samus... I have no clue. I really enjoy every samus, all of the great samus have thier own unique play style I think thats very cool that people can play so differently and yet still be effective you know. I don't have a fav sam yet I suppose.
lol @ "new to the boards"

7ak

Smash Journeyman
My favorite Samus players are Wes and DynaDash. Wes has some of the best mindgames and Dyna has some of the best tech. skill.........I wish she got some new vids. That reminds me, a few days ago a CPU Samus did a SWD on me.............now that was freaky.

^^^^^I can see Magnum is still up to his sad internet trashtalk...........thank god for my ignore list.

majoras16

Smash Apprentice
My favorite Samus players are Wes and DynaDash. Wes has some of the best mindgames and Dyna has some of the best tech. skill.........I wish she got some new vids. That reminds me, a few days ago a CPU Samus did a SWD on me.............now that was freaky.

^^^^^I can see Magnum is still up to his sad internet trashtalk...........thank god for my ignore list.
i dont doubt it the computer pullS out a lot of weird stuff, like when u are chaingrabing the cpu they dont DI but if they are about to die they DI almost perfectly.
ITS CRAZY

tsetse

Smash Lord
Hugs is the best. Just look at what he accomplished with samus plus, ask other (good)samus players who the best is and they will prolly all say hugs.

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
HugS is the most successful Samus we know.

addict

Smash Rookie
I am gonna hav to say, I dont think Phanna is the best Samus, but The Phanna Mint combo videos are the best samus combo videos around, by far :)

Link-NY

Smash Ace
Your all WRONG!

Mike Nasty of DBR has the best samus and for good reason to. Just look at his DBR introduction part. As he exposes his nice shavened a$$. im pretty sure all other samus players suchs as phanna and Hugs have hairy a$$e$ lOl. There for Mik Nasty has the best samus end of thread.

Echo

Smash Champion
Smartest Samus Players (based on these amazing posts):

1. Hugs
2. Echo
3. Not Watty
4. No else else on the samus boards
lol the thread should have just ended at this. it pretty much sums it all up.
<3 Mathos

Eggz

Smash Hero
I think that, regardless of travelling johns, HugS is the best. The fact that he plays the top US players frequently, and places among them, gives him more credit then foreign samus' who don't place as highly in their native regions among players of less overall skill.

Example: Hugs takes a fairly high place at an MLG event. This proves he is worth his salt, because MLG events have some of the best players in the world at them.

Opposing Samus, Dyna (I'm just using you for reference, I couldn't think of any other Samus players who I like, aside from Phanna.) places about equally in a Mexican tournament. However, since Mexican players in general arn't even close to the top US players (to my knowledge, correct me if I'm wrong.), it basically proves that HugS is better. HugS places the same as Dyna, except with much more difficult competition. You can just use that as a rule of thumb. HugS is the best Samus in North America. Power Rankings, tourney results, and experience prove it, time and time again.

Also, being capable of travelling is part of the competitive gaming aspect. No one cares how good you are if they never actually play you. So the travelling johns don't really work. Especially since you need the experience you get from travelling to become good at all, unless you live in a really good smash state like WA or CA. (SKYPAL and Ssssp for WA, like everyone for CA). So without travelling, you can't play enough people to get enough experience to become great at the game. Exceptions don't exist, unless, like I said, you live in a really good smash state/province.

No travelling johns.

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
I think that, regardless of travelling johns, HugS is the best. The fact that he plays the top US players frequently, and places among them, gives him more credit then foreign samus' who don't place as highly in their native regions among players of less overall skill.

Example: Hugs takes a fairly high place at an MLG event. This proves he is worth his salt, because MLG events have some of the best players in the world at them.

Opposing Samus, Dyna (I'm just using you for reference, I couldn't think of any other Samus players who I like, aside from Phanna.) places about equally in a Mexican tournament. However, since Mexican players in general arn't even close to the top US players (to my knowledge, correct me if I'm wrong.), it basically proves that HugS is better. HugS places the same as Dyna, except with much more difficult competition. You can just use that as a rule of thumb. HugS is the best Samus in North America. Power Rankings, tourney results, and experience prove it, time and time again.

Also, being capable of travelling is part of the competitive gaming aspect. No one cares how good you are if they never actually play you. So the travelling johns don't really work. Especially since you need the experience you get from travelling to become good at all, unless you live in a really good smash state like WA or CA. (SKYPAL and Ssssp for WA, like everyone for CA). So without travelling, you can't play enough people to get enough experience to become great at the game. Exceptions don't exist, unless, like I said, you live in a really good smash state/province.

No travelling johns.
actually i don't think dyna goes to tournaments

Echo

Smash Champion
phanna said:
If any character is Ganon... go shiek.
hey look people the best Samus player in the US is telling us to go play sheik because he can't handle ganondorfs.

this is obviously going to corrupt the samus community forever, because if phanna mint is the best samus and cant even stick to his main and win, what ever will we do? ****.

lol and no ganon johns after I post this - watty plays with Joe Bushman, and that dude is THE ganon. you never know that until you play him yourself lol

Eggz

Smash Hero
I don't see why your personally attacking Phanna. He never claimed to be the best, nor did he even claim to be very good. He just gave a tip for people that have Ganon problems as Samus, and you respond with "HAH. HAVING TO COUNTERPICK? AND YOU CALL YOURSELF THE BEST SAMUS. ANYONE WHO HAS TROUBLE IN MATCHUPS IS DUMB." So how about you avoid attacking people's character for no reason.

And if for some really weird reason, you were using e-sarcasm, and I wasn't able to detect it, my bad.

Echo

Smash Champion
this entire thread is sarcastic.

realistically, the same could be said for the entire samus forum. its sad, really.

Eggz

Smash Hero
this entire thread is sarcastic.

realistically, the same could be said for the entire samus forum. its sad, really.
Are you kidding? XD. I came here because my threads were ********. This is like literate discussion heaven compared to the Mario and Fox boards. XD

I mean seriously, wtf am I even in these threads? LOL

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
**** this is what happens when black man is gone for a while

**** i cant believe iam like 3rd best just becuase i dont go to mlgs lol it funny to me lol and ppl saying ppl out of no where whom make vid is the best samus **** boo hoo even my gurl dyna dash i have lost as fan but its all good Wes will return pick up the canon and take my throne back that belongs to me that has been taken right underneath my feet.
also no hate phanna good vids u mastered her technically i think the best samus would be me and phanna fused dont let me stay home and train again and practice my tech skills.

but good **** this will just make me get better so say all of yall on the flip side.

Renth

Smash Hero
**** i cant believe iam like 3rd best just becuase i dont go to mlgs lol it funny to me lol and ppl saying ppl out of no where whom make vid is the best samus **** boo hoo even my gurl dyna dash i have lost as fan but its all good Wes will return pick up the canon and take my throne back that belongs to me that has been taken right underneath my feet.
also no hate phanna good vids u mastered her technically i think the best samus would be me and phanna fused dont let me stay home and train again and practice my tech skills.

but good **** this will just make me get better so say all of yall on the flip side.
Saying Phanna is the best samus is a pretty bold statement looking pretty in videos doesn't prove anything.

I'm still a WES fan.

The Kurt

Smash Cadet
Hugs
Wes

Srry but Dyna and Mike cant make it.
Dont rank players who cant be ranked
I already said that Kizzu isnt even one of the top 10 marths in the world.

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
Hugs
Wes

Srry but Dyna and Mike cant make it.
Dont rank players who cant be ranked
I already said that Kizzu isnt even one of the top 10 marths in the world.
Totally agree.

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
Nope, sorry, Captain Jack is THE Ganon.

Blah blah blah.

Status