• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Thor

Smash Champion
So I have a Smash 4 3DS tournament coming up next weekend (not this one, but after this one), and I am trying to decide who to play as... and who to worry about.

I think I can play MK, Pikachu, Link, and maybe Sheik, Dark Pit, Zero Suit Samus, and Falco, but I'm willing to try picking someone else up, if they don't have good coverage (I would probably play MK and Pikachu).

I think I should be wary of (and used to fighting) Sheik, Duck Hunt Dog, Little Mac, Zero Suit Samus, and Greninja.

Are there other characters I should worry about and/or should I be learning to try to maximize my chances of success?

Last edited:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
The Dorf obv.

He's got better everything and he was already beast.

FZ, I can't wait to Soar on Latias. :D

Oh, and if y'all like spooky stuff I'm streaming Evil Within tonight!
twitch.tv/max10n

Vale

Smash Ace
So I have a Smash 4 3DS tournament coming up next weekend (not this one, but after this one), and I am trying to decide who to play as... and who to worry about.
I think it's pretty obvious the answer is Pikachu.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Playing For Glory mode is something I'm already over. Everyone plays Greninja on the 1st match and for the second they switch to Little Mac or Duck Hunt. Then they quit as if that were an actual tourney set.

The Yoshalina Rocket to the Stars is doing fine but playing online kinda blows.

Last edited:

Vale

Smash Ace
I would say I have similar experiences on wifi, but my campus uses encrypted wpa2 so I can't even connect.

Scatz

Smash Champion
I'm still here, playing some melee and PM. Mostly working. Like 95% of the time... ;-;

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
greninja's not broken though and not really a pick up and play character

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Once they announced new 3ds it made me hesitate buying a 3ds long enough to hold out for the wii U version. But now I dont know how Im going to afford a wii U. Ironically I may be able to use money earned from PM/Melee to get it, Ive gotten $300 so far but already spent most of it.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Added ya, Red!
Are there other characters I should worry about and/or should I be learning to try to maximize my chances of success?
Rosalinas and Yoshis
(also happy super late birthday Phoenix)

Vale

Smash Ace
While eating breakfast today, I started to think about Abrahamic religion.

Are one or two extra prophets really worth losing Latkes over?

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I know what you mean. Yesterday I spent over 20 minutes deciding between Reeses Puffs or Cinnamon Toast Crunch for breakfast.

Vale

Smash Ace
I support the end of peanut butter discrimination. All peanut butter is created equal.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Any peanut butter.
Creamy preferred tho.

Maan, how could you have not instantly gone for the Reeses Puffs, are you insane? You must have been half asleep.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
TAG, if you get a 3ds ill give you smash. Something to think about, I promise ill send you it.

On another note, holy **** maaaaaaaaaan the evil within is fun as ****. Im having a fun time playing it even if i never have bullets ever

also @LaprasHater420: Lucario is pretty boss now. Im having some issues on 5glory with rosalinas tho. Idk how she plays and i keep getting wrecked by them. I really need to learn the mu, but her nair wrecks me and i swear her dsmash is like MK speed and recovery.

Also also: im on that peanut allergy hype train. all aboard people who cant eat what is apparently amazing food.

Last edited:

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I just got to the mansion. dunno how far I am but thats whats happening. Also i have no idea what to ever upgrade so i went ahead and have been upgrading my standard harpoons, a little health, and mostly my shotgun and pistol damage.

omg i just realized who this spider lady boss is from the evil within maaaaaaaaan. how didnt i see it after that cutscene before...

Last edited:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
The game handles plot revealing really well. It all comes to a head rather quickly too.

Happy birfday Durn

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Make a wish it's your birthday. Happy bday geo! Don't get too crunk

I'm not he biggest proprietor of amazing streaming a (albeit I get told by my viewers that I'm really funny) but I will be streaming drunk Mario party tonight if anyone wants to watch me and 3 friends hate each other

Top Bottom