• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
dubs plans for apex fell through, anyone looking for a teammate?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
At first I wasn't sure, but I talked it over with my sleep deprivation and I'm pretty sure "**** punch" was the phrase.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
My first purchase after my paycheck this week (well, after Hostgator withdrew their monthly fee) was $35 worth of Riot Points. I have officially been sucked in by the system. ;___;

Ephyon

Smash Champion
My first purchase after my paycheck this week (well, after Hostgator withdrew their monthly fee) was $35 worth of Riot Points. I have officially been sucked in by the system. ;___;
Play LoL, they said
it's free, they said

(prolly gonna get Nami with the Koi skin and Dryad Soraka)
...gonna buy ANOTHER Flareon plush before that though
and I spent like 15 bucks for these babies a couple weeks ago

I spend so much ;;

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Why the Glaceon one too? o.o Just curious.

EDIT: & for the curious, I got Silverfang Akali, Panda Teemo, and Sakura Karma. To go with my Warlord Shen. Also got the rune page bundle so I can stop wasting time switching runes all the time.

Ephyon

Smash Champion
Why the Glaceon one too? o.o Just curious.
simply cause I liked it, lol. Its expression is slightly less grumpy than what you usually see in pictures, too.
I wanted to get them all (or at least vaporeon, espeon and leafeon) honestly, but that would kinda kill space in my room and my wallet, as well. I just stopped to my two top favorites. =x
Might get the rest of them one by one over time, hopefully they'll still be around.

Silverfang Akali,
I swear, everytime Akalis jump in their bubbles I just waste Nunu's ult on them. even if they're alone. I hate that character THAT much.
Panda Teemo,
FREAKIN SHROOMS AISUHRJDKFLHJ
and Sakura Karma.
you're like the only one I know who plays that character. °°
To go with my Warlord Shen
I personally think his Warlord skin fits him waaay better than his classical one. Out of the 4 ninjas in game, he's the one that fills his ninja-ish role the least.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I swear, everytime Akalis jump in their bubbles I just waste Nunu's ult on them. even if they're alone. I hate that character THAT much.

you're like the only one I know who plays that character. °°
Why? Akali's not OP or anything lol.

& yeah, I originally started playing Karma because she's the only black character in the game (I admit it!), but she's actually really, really fun. Just really, really bad. Hopefully she gets better with the rework, but then everyone's gonna be playing her for a while. -____-

EDIT: Koi Nami > Classic Nami. Even though they stole her from Okamiden. (d)

Top Bottom