• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Roller

Smash Legend
So I have to type 60 more pages (already typed 30 so far this week), and take 4 exams I am not even close to prepared for before the semester ends.

Any of you who are religious. Pray for me. Any of you who aren't. Wish me luck.

Also. Tell me to get off smashboards and get to work when you see me on here. Or on facebook. afk.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Godspeed, Roller.

Also, if you're reading this, get the hell off the board and go learn things.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I could be for ARAMs on this 5FPS desktop in my room while my laptop is still dead.
The nice desktop downstairs is always occupied by my brother for even me to LoL consistently with.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Soo... After you left. We had bit of a bad game, and I was still messing around. I told Josh I'll surrender soon but not yet, but he got annoyed and kept pestering me to surrender cause he didn't want to play this round anymore so I threw a Beros and Hulk Smash'd Wreck-It Ralph'd the corner of my laptop.

Apparently that's where my hard drive is, so it froze my laptop. Tried booting it again, it hangs. Took it to my brother, he finds out that my hard drive is physically damaged and unrecoverable.

I hate League and I hate Beros being Beros.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Soo... After you left. We had bit of a bad game, and I was still messing around. I told Josh I'll surrender soon but not yet, but he got annoyed and kept pestering me to surrender cause he didn't want to play this round anymore so I threw a Beros and Hulk Smash'd Wreck-It Ralph'd the corner of my laptop.

Apparently that's where my hard drive is, so it froze my laptop. Tried booting it again, it hangs. Took it to my brother, he finds out that my hard drive is physically damaged and unrecoverable.

I hate League and I hate Beros being Beros.
Somebody get this man a Snorlax so he'll have something else to beat up on that wont get wrecked.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I just started league last week so idk what ARAMs are. Also, sad sad panda right now. I got enough points to buy Ezreal just 15 minutes after the skin sale was over :( Probably shouldnt have been taking shots with my roommates every time one of us died lol

:phone:

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
ARAM = all random, all mid

Me, KayLo, Espy, and Ussi just got done playing some. More of you guys need to join us next time. It's so fun!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I got to play Darius, Vlad, and Malphite in ARAM. Yall got to see my carrying skillz where i dunk and tank forever

I didn't play yesterday morning so not me! You have on LoL already too! I'm Orpha

I'm getting a name change. Gonna make it fire emblem related

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I was on, just wasn't invited after being on for two of the games yall played. So I eventually played one alone.
Aw. :(

Ooh, Ms. Thang, I need yo summoner name.
We're already friends, assuming VintageSuperHero is you on League as well. :p But mine is LittleFauntleroy. Or Little Fondleboy, as Thrz and Paw like to call me. ;; (Although I've upgraded to Big Fondles since I hit level 30.)

EDIT: ~auto, I added you!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I uninstalled league a while ago because while I could play League I could also...do anything else with the minimum of 3 hours to play League, such as Play marvel, smash, yugioh, or like...anything else.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Minimum of 3 hours? Who the hell were you playing with that a game took that long?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Not a single game, but you normally don't go "Oh I want to play 1 game of League" because if somebody on your team feeds you are like "OK one more" or if you **** one game you are like "Oh I'll play another to keep up the momentum"\

Which turns into like 5-7 games.

Top Bottom