• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Roller

Smash Legend
ESPY!! I just called Leaf, he is keeping me updated on the match. I'll post hear with updates asap. But when I talked with him, Espy had a slight lead game 1.

EDIT: ESAM takes game 1, apparently it was due to **** during his second stock. Next game is on picto.

Roller

Smash Legend
Espy takes game 2! Espy had some trouble on the spikes early, but brought it back and took the game. On to Norfair.

EDIT: Espy takes game 3! Game 4 is on sv and is going long.(timeout maybe?)

EDIT: ESAM takes game 4! Game 5 hype!

EDIT: ESAM 3 stocks game 5. =o Good match to both of you guys!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Just got back from Syracuse, so I got a lot of catching up to do..... luckily Prime kept me updated pretty well via text. <3 Good **** Espy (and Sonics in general, wtf), and awww @ESAM not winning. :( 3rd still amazing tho.

Btw, I got my mm in with PP! and ended up losing -- although not as badly as I expected. It was very fun to finally do the Zelda vs. Pika MU with a Pika significantly better than me.... just gotta work on my skill level overall. :urg:

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Oooo Good stuff for Esam and (one of) husband :3
Congrats!!

altairian

Smash Lord
*randomly stops by*

Hi everyone! ;D KLO! yelled at me for never coming around anymore yesterday =(

Nice to see pikas and pikas that play other characters are doing well!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
altarian!!! its so good to see u!

ive missed you, you just kinda dissapeared back when i was just starting to get decent at brawl, made me sad, i watched ur matches to help me back then too and u just vanished.

altairian

Smash Lord
altarian!!! its so good to see u!

ive missed you, you just kinda dissapeared back when i was just starting to get decent at brawl, made me sad, i watched ur matches to help me back then too and u just vanished.
I was really really focused on sc2, then I switched to league of legends and I've been really really focused on that. But KLO! snapped me out of that. For now at least ;D

How have you been doing? Been able to make it to many tourneys or still tough where you live?

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
actually yes i was alt!

i improved dramatically. i was HM'd on norcals pr and was voted best pikachu in norcal by the ppl on pr lol. after i got to play in tourneys i learned to read and stoped being bad haha, and that luigi wont even play me anymore, says im too good LOLOL. i was working full time 5 days a week then driving to tourneys every weekend over summer, so i prob went to over 12 tourneys over the course of summer haha, plus ive been able to write up alota stuff for the boards, most recently i compiled this hug stage discussion thread. but thigs have been going very well for me, im proud of how much i improved.

altairian

Smash Lord
That's awesome man ;D
Nice to see pikas succeeding! It makes me sad that this game just doesn't seem to click for me. I love it so much but I just never seem to improve =(

Really hoping I can find a solid team in LoL cause I'm shooting for competing in the WCG qualifiers (and hopefully winning!) in LoL next year ;D

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Stealth, why not have "SWF Pikachu Mentor" as your title instead of cutting off the r?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Good choco morning (yeah, I'm aware its like 5pm) guise.

Esam placing 3rd is pretty good. We should all follow his example and step it up.
Alt is/was actually here. I like that.

Btw I would buy Pikachu mentos.

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
Everyone wish Wiscus a happy birthday cause she's awesomes and stuffs and made sure everyone knew it was my b-day about a week ago! =)

Top Bottom