• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Happy birthday, Wiscus!

I placed really bad at MLG, but still had a great time. :D

There's vids of my matches vs DEHF if you wanna see me lose. In our first match, I was ahead by so much because of the chaingrabs, but he caught up and it ended up with both of us at 150+ and he got me with a surprise DACUS. >< He destroyed me 2nd match. I just had a hard time approaching him and I was trying way too hard to grab. :x

I was sad that ESAM beat Espy. :/ There could've been a Sonic in GF's, lol!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Apparently the stuff I did to prepare doesn't stop people from throwing things at me. That was the one thing I didn't really prepare for.

I'm happy with it overall.

I have a job interview tomorrow. Just drove the over 6 hours back to my house, and I'm not tired. :urg:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll take down ESAM next time, K Prime. :<
Dat thunder KO @ 99%.
Murdered all of my momentum.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Happy Birthday Wiscus!

Espy, great job, I was rooting for you ^_^. Seeing you and X place so well gave my roommate the confidence to pick up sonic again lol

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Happy Birthday Wisccy!

And congrats Espy, the sonic domination was exciting. tbh after those vids of ESAM vs Kid I thought you were going to wreck him with all your pika experience, lol.

Major props to ESAM too though for pulling through, shame you guys had to play each other. Even though ESAM only played like, 3 sets he had a pretty big impact in knocking Espy out of winners and taking the only game off of Gnes.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
ESAM curbstomped me in the last match, true.
But the four before that one were all decently close!

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Oh yeah didnt mean to make it sound lke you were owned, I heard it was close. Hopefully they were all recorded.

And now you have money to buy us all Christmas Presents :D

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I can't wait to see some of those matches, Espy.... you *****. Everyone in my car was talking about Sonics gettin it in on the way home from Syracuse lol.

and he got me with a surprise DACUS. ><
Don't you remember what I said in the chat? DACUS is never a surprise! Falcos DACUS after everything!

Lol @that picture. You guys got fresh new setups..... jealous. (EDIT: Nice Pika hat btw. (y))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIFEY!!!!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The new televisions had almost no lag. There was literally no difference playing on those TV setups than on a regular TV screen, in my opinion.

Oh, and a good happy birthday to my Wisbiscuit. <33~

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Ah! Thank you everyone :3
Ive been feeling down lately so you have no idea how much I appreciate all these well wishes and birthdays <3333333333~ Thank you :3333

@Prime: You look so darn adorable omg ;;
@Espy: Really great show Espy, I cannot stress that enough:33
by yourself something niceeee :3
@Leaf: I hope you do well with the job interview :3 Good luck!
@Husbands: Lol you darlings :333

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh yeah, good luck Leaf! I'm sure you'll get it.

& Wish brings up a good point..... whatchu gonna buy, Espy? *nosy*

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Probably gonna put some money in my savings, give half of the money to my mom, and use whatever's left that's not in my bank or given to her for future tournaments and whatnot. :>

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Nono, he should come to PA and bring Prime with him. It's what a real man would do.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
KTAR4 and WHOBO are the next two big tournies I'm trying to go to. Maybe Pound 5..... maybe.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
@Wiscus: Happy Birthday Wiscus!

@ Gallax: Winter Game Fest (MLK weekend) in San Diego is the next big WC event prior to Genesis 2. Pound (president's weekend) is also coming up.

I can house Pikas for WGF if anyone comes down. :)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
~auto, I have a feeling housing with you would be amazingly fun lol. From the pictures you post.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Nah, all of you want to go to WHOBO so bad, I can feel it. Now with MLG over, I get spend all my time trying to pressure all of you to going there.

***** the job interview this morning. They called me back not even 20 minutes after the first one ended, I'm back in tomorrow at 1. :)

King, like, I couldn't find you once after the one time we talked. :(

Also, happy birthday wiscus, I'm so late.

Top Bottom