• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Yes, someone did. No, you can't take this back to the Sheik boards. :p

Oh, and hi again. This is where I'm usually at now.

Anyway, Goldeneye is pretty good! I'm going to be playing it at a friend's house later today.
Why would I take it to the Sheik boards?
I'm still waiting for the few characters who have footstool combos to start dominating with their awesomeness.

I heard that Goldeneye was good, I really want to get it.
I'm thinking about driving over to GameStop after school and buying it.

saviorslegacy

I just remember that you used to always come up with footstool crap that everyone said could never be used because it was so situational, lol.
I'm actually thinking of looking back into footstool combos now that I know more about the game.

Everyone of them are situational. Thing is.... you need to make the situation.
Some are just so hard to perform though it is unreal. -_-

Anyways, were is that video were the Peach footstool combod?

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
**** i cant believe he larry came back that first match. u just needed to out gay falco, shld tried to time him out since u were at 30% at 2 stock lead. i know how it is though, at that point u just wana end the match since its like hes SO CLOSE to being dead

saviorslegacy

Anyway, Goldeneye is pretty good! I'm going to be playing it at a friend's house later today.
I only have one thing to say.....
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That should pretty much sum up how much I like Goldeneye!!!

I give it about a 9.5. The only thing that I do not like is that it does not have uber awesome graphics like the XBOX, but that is Nintendos fault.
The game is very fun. I never played the story line on the N64 version but this one is amazing!!!
It feels like MGS1 but with more action.
The multiplayer is also amazing!!!
It kinda feels like MW2, but better. I actually like it more than MW2.

So yeah, I love this game. I am usually turned off by the FPS phenomenon (it took me almost a month to beat MW2 because I dragged it out), but this game is just really good.
I strongly recommend buying it.

PZ

Smash Lord
I only have one thing to say.....
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That should pretty much sum up how much I like Goldeneye!!!

I give it about a 9.5. The only thing that I do not like is that it does not have uber awesome graphics like the XBOX, but that is Nintendos fault.
The game is very fun. I never played the story line on the N64 version but this one is amazing!!!
It feels like MGS1 but with more action.
The multiplayer is also amazing!!!
It kinda feels like MW2, but better. I actually like it more than MW2.

So yeah, I love this game. I am usually turned off by the FPS phenomenon (it took me almost a month to beat MW2 because I dragged it out), but this game is just really good.
I strongly recommend buying it.
hehe nintendo came out with motion sensor technology like 2 or 3 years before any1 else but... the wii couldve been better with the graphics but then it would probably come out b4 or after PS3...

PZ

Smash Lord
Imma get that new beyblade game for the DS for my boring 45 mins waiting to get home from school or 15 mins in the morning also for them RAOD TRIPS<.<

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's for the Wii. The system was due for another legit game lol.
Sonic Colors next Tuesday. <333~
Been getting 8/10 and 9/10 in reviews, and is being regarded as the best game since the mega drive era.

That's one hell of a bold statement. Not even Sonic 4 Episode I got this much praise.

bigman40

Smash Master
Sonic colors on the same day as the new Need For Speed Hot Pursuit. Espy, lemme know how good it is, and I'll get it, but right now, I'm going with my faved series for a long time :D

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Imma get that new beyblade game for the DS for my boring 45 mins waiting to get home from school or 15 mins in the morning also for them RAOD TRIPS<.<
Get Super Scribblenauts or The World Ends With You instead. :p

And Beyblade is making a comeback? :o

@Saviorslegacy: Yeah, it's a lot of fun! I don't like the lack of in-depth wiimote control scheme customization (like the Conduit), but other than that, it's almost as fun as the original!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Espy: I'm more interested in your new purple font than I am in anything Sonic related. x.o

<3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Fair enough, McSmalls <3~

@Klosicle: I KNOW!! It goes so well with my avatar and purple name. I'm like <333~

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Doesn't it feel good to match? =D When I switched to my current avatar, I was like O.O!!! It looks so good.

Top Bottom