• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I used this avatar cause giving into peer pressure makes you cool.

And what makes the mod skin so special and secretive that we can't see it? Is it covered in the ancient secrets of mankind? Does it come with with a minifridge in your computer and play HD movies or something? Can it see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nobody has stated whether or not the mod skin can. So I'm not seeing it as being super special.

Lol at your sig Fence.

AfroPingas

Smash Cadet
Oh yes, SWF is normal again :]
So does anyone ever use the Pika Xat chatroom?
I pretty much live in the Link chatroom xD

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
OK you tell me when any of the other pikas win tourneys over Seibrik, Afro etc. None of the other pikas have such accomplishments.

In fact Seibrik 2-0ed anther at apex in a MM. Though I know anther is still better. Esam is def 2nd best pikachu results wise. Whether you guys know or not im not sure but its true.

Z is def 3rd best though from what Ive seen. Plus hes mad cool.
It's fun to be delusional

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
It's fun to be delusional
Tell us more about it. You're the most experienced with it after all.
---
Stop talking about the secret skin. It's secret for a reason. :)
---
ESAM is still required to tell us facts about himself, and I have an idea. KayLo! hit me up on AIM/whatever is easiest for you..
---
Ussi the same applies to you. Message me about the picture when you get the chance.
---
Also, IxxI there's something else I want to do to you.
:o

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
needs more then just local tourneys. just saying, even with the best in florida. i got second at a kansas tourney (and believe me we have a few players that can hang with the best) i dont really think it made me one of the best pikas at that time :p

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Haha if someone has proof otherwise fine. I just go by tourney results. :)
Competition is what matters more.

Stop trying to back up ESAM so we don't have to discredit him anymore than we already have. =/

We all told him grats, let's leave it at that.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
meh esam is a beast
leave it to him to prove how much of a beast he is.
Anyway ive officially picked up pikachu because you guys are some pretty cool cats
and i like the character. Ill be here a lot more ;B

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Haha if someone has proof otherwise fine. I just go by tourney results. :)
lol, using tourney results only works when you leave the region, otherwise it only put them in the discussion. Based on tournament results and play style ESAM doesn't break top 5. Even if you base it off results ESAM isnt top 3. He's still a top Pika player though.

gallax

Smash Hero
people STOP talking about ESAM. just stop. this is stupid. esam is really good. how good? obiovusly good enough to win tournies in florida. that is all that you need to know. stop comparing. seriously, its getting old.

if you wanna play me or if anyone needs to tryout just pm me and ill try and get on later tonight. when i say later i mean after 12.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
They wouldn't be talking about him if a player from FL didn't bring him up in the first place...completely out of nowhere...comparing him to other Pikachu players...

Yeah.

Edit: The thread is freakin' called "ESAM discussion", what do you expect? xD

gallax

Smash Hero
ESAM facts:

hes 16 years old
latino
brother is nick riddle
mained samus in melee
sister goes to UCF
has a gf for about 8 months now

gallax

Smash Hero
not unheard of. my one ex was a jewish latino who was born in israel but her brother was born in argentina where the rest of her family(outside of mom and dad) lives and grew up and what not.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
wow rofl that is interesting

Hey Gallax wanna use your mod powers and test me now xD?

EDIT: nvm Kenny is testing me now lol

gallax

Smash Hero
im at work screwing around on the internet. lol. i will be on later tonight or tomorrow night if want to then. im thinking midday friday also. pick and choose.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
liek hay guise!
the doubles thread has finally been made (I had a lot of time today)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241417
Do you want to start the doubles discussion+guide w/ Ness or Snake?
Also post what characters you have had experience teaming up with as Pikachu.

Edit: So I was going through some threads to make myself more familiar w/ the pikachu boards and I found this pic below in the directory thread. I want the Pikachu w/ the hat (on the left) to be ~auto's pikachu in the pika boards picture one of you is working on.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
IxxI loses. Fence prevails.

Also, I doodled the Orgy 13 Chu.

Cheapo zappies on the knife.

Oh and I didn't put the female Pika's indent on the tail because it looks stupid.

Master Raven

Smash Master
ESAM is half-Cuban not Latino rofl. FL is infested with Cubans as far the Hispanics are concerned (I'm half-Cuban myself).

Jewban

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Also, I doodled the Orgy 13 Chu.

Cheapo zappies on the knife.

Oh and I didn't put the female Pika's indent on the tail because it looks stupid.
Oh.
My.
GOD.

THANK YOU!!! That looks awesome. Ussi, I want this to be my picture, please!!

Zajice, you've earned my eternal <333. And yeah, I'm glad you didn't put the female Pika indent in the tail.... I've always hated that stupid "heart-shaped" tail, lol.

King~

Smash Champion
i hate some of you and i love some of you, thos who i hate shall receive firm talking toos

genesis was too good nuff said, pika dittos are stupid

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Welcome back, Kyoshi. :) Don't hate me! Why do I feel like I'm one of the people you hate? XD

Also, not that anyone cares, but I'm quitting Brawl for a while. I've tried really hard to improve, but I'm still pretty crap at this game, and it's just not fun anymore.

I guess "crap" is an exaggeration, but I just feel like the effort I put into the game isn't creating the results it should. It's really frustrating, and it's to the point where I don't even enjoy playing anymore. Every time I do play, it's like watching all my hours of practice and all my ridiculous knowledge of the game amount to pretty much.... nothing.

I'll still be a part of the community, and I'm sure I'll play every once in a while.... but not competitively. Not for a while at least (although I still have HSI, but it's mostly just an excuse to go to Hawaii, lol).

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Welcome back, Kyoshi. :) Don't hate me! Why do I feel like I'm one of the people you hate? XD

Also, not that anyone cares, but I'm quitting Brawl for a while. I've tried really hard to improve, but I'm still pretty crap at this game, and it's just not fun anymore.

I guess "crap" is an exaggeration, but I just feel like the effort I put into the game isn't creating the results it should. It's really frustrating, and it's to the point where I don't even enjoy playing anymore. Every time I do play, it's like watching all my hours of practice and all my ridiculous knowledge of the game amount to pretty much.... nothing.

I'll still be a part of the community, and I'm sure I'll play every once in a while.... but not competitively. Not for a while at least (although I still have HSI, but it's mostly just an excuse to go to Hawaii, lol).
Aww, sorry to hear that.

Top Bottom