• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Also, I need to utilize my counter-pick characters and stages better. Most of the time, I just counter-pick to neutrals and use the same character. Kinda of a waste when I've been practicing a ton of different characters on a ton of different stages.
I don't really have a wide range of characters to pick from (Pika or Zelda, lol), but I really need to start CPing stages. I pretty much always go FD unless they ban it, and if they do, I just pick Smashville or Pokemon Stadium 2 (when it's not banned from tourney).

I also need to work on my Marth so I can actually counterpick with him.....

I think we ought to make a pikachu tier list, so we can get our pika's officially ranked...
We've tried this so many times. It just ends in arguments (mostly FL vs. Everybody Else).

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'm fine with it, as long as no one *****es about whose above them or how low they are. But someone always kills it =\

When it comes to stages, I use CPs such as Rainbow Cruise and Halberd, however I only know CPs with Ike x.x;; not Pikachu so much.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
A lot of people here are against a player tier list cause it leads to fighting and such. But I wouldn't mind it.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Stealth Raptor... I wanted to play you at Genesis! :(

So during Genesis i had to play Atmsk. Knowing that as a DK main, i was going to get ***** by his metaknight i decided to play through it and see how well i did. Needless to say, i didnt do so well. 2nd game, i figured might as well use Pikachu.

With my Pikachu not having any tourney experience i figured this would be as good of a time as any to try him out. I was actually rather surprised at how well i did. Getting him down to his last stock 60% was something so enlightening to me, so refreshing that im ready to make that next step in becoming that much better with Pikachu.

Thanks for all the questions answered fellow Pika's, it helped alot.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I try to play people that beat me more than I beat them. It helps you improve since it forces you get out of your regular comfy zone that you're in while destroying everybody worse than you and try new things.

Also, I don't like the idea of character tier lists. They make you feel lame with all those people above you. And it starts all this competition between people. CAN'T WE JUST GET ALONG AND LOVE OUR FELLOW ELECTRIC RODENTS?

Zajice, I need the background removed, so maybe you can do that? Cause the openings will take the color put of the pikachu as well.
*grumblegrumbleussimakingmedothingsgrumblegrumble*

Yay layers.

I really like that. Can you do one for me? =X

I dun like my Larxenechu......
Really? I dunno. I have to think of a way to make that look awesome rather than silly. At least Larxene has the lightning goin' on, as well as being all fast and stuff. Like a Pikachu. :p

I'll toy with some ideas later.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
i saw you but i didnt equate you to the jmex here. im sorry if i had remembered i would have played you :(
Its all good. :) I was actually really into watching your matches. I was really amazed at how good you really are. I mean that in the best way possible. :)

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Good **** Jsex!!!
I had that same experience against Dojo, F0cus and that EC falco that I choked (****ed up the buffered grab twice) against in crews. I'm a pretty bad pikachu but I have to say I'm not as bad as I think I am.

Also now that I have met some of you pikas I would like to dedicate my 101st (Tijuana+SD smash gets the 100th post) to all of you. specially the three that repped Pika in the bracket and those of us that are starting to step it up a bit at a time.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
With my Pikachu not having any tourney experience i figured this would be as good of a time as any to try him out. I was actually rather surprised at how well i did. Getting him down to his last stock 60% was something so enlightening to me, so refreshing that im ready to make that next step in becoming that much better with Pikachu.

Thanks for all the questions answered fellow Pika's, it helped alot.
You went? Nice, we didn't know. Glad to hear you did so well with Pika.

its also spam and useless, there is a reason why it was shut down on the link boards O.o
Exactly.

Really? I dunno. I have to think of a way to make that look awesome rather than silly. At least Larxene has the lightning goin' on, as well as being all fast and stuff. Like a Pikachu. :p

I'll toy with some ideas later.
*pulls out the SUPER GIRLY PUPPY EYES*

Larxenechu, Zeldachu, or just a kick***lookingchu would be fine. I just want my Pika to look good, not like a 5-year-old drew it. (No offense, Ussi, I appreciate your effort in finding the other pic. <3)

i saw you but i didnt equate you to the jmex here. im sorry if i had remembered i would have played you :(
Stealth, how could you?!?!? :mad:

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
@ Stealth - Hopefully i get to see you at another big tourney... I really only saw the match you played against Sky, he was a peach player in your pool. Hes a really big guy with glasses lol

@ Auto - Yea man, I didnt know i would do so well in tourney. :)

@ Kaylo - I was the Mexican guy with a Dk tie... There was another Mexican guy with a Dk tie but my tie did not have writing all over it. :p

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
that may work for the links but that certainly doesnt work for us, we all have our own personal tier lists, and ****it if someone doesnt agree with you you are an *******, someone who is stupid and sucks, and has no right being here. im not jokinglol

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's entertaining and gives alot of Link mains motivation to improve o.O
If you read back through this thread, you'll see what the last mention of who the best Pikas are went. Someone asked whose vids they should watch (pretty innocent question, right?).... and it just deteriorated from there. x.x

That's pretty much how it always goes.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
It's not as bad as the Peach boards...almost.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Gallax, I'll play a little bit later if you're still around.

Also, <3 Kennybox. Pretty sure you know why. =X

EDIT: So apparently if I refresh Revolution, it ****s up. God****it. Now I'm stuck on Smash Blue until it fixes itself..... :mad:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Why not just get the mod skin? It doesn't mess up.

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Don't even start, lol.

He felt repeatedly disrespected and ganged up on. Let's just leave it at that.
Thats because he was. Kenny and others essentially admitted to it, but said what everyone did was "resonable" because of the way ESAM acted. But people went way overboard, what he did was understandable.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I would so love to play gallax >:D After my internet connection starts having good enough signal and my essay is at least written but not revised.

EDIT: Sorry for bringing ESAM up in his own discussion but was curious, lets not start anything guys and move on.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Everybody is having the problem with refreshing.

Also, I'm curious as to what the mod skin looks like. Somebody should post pics.

Top Bottom