• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

bigman40

Smash Master
It was just Yoshi vs Sonic. I didn't want to fight Falco, so if he chose Falco, then I would've went all Pika. Anyways, I realized that I can't keep a commanding lead when I make one good enough.

@Ussi: Yeah. What about it?

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
QFT.

Especially when he C4s himself off the bottom of the stage. :p
^ I hate doing that. -.-
Although I teched it on the bottom of the stage twice at my first smashfest, and everyone there is like "ARE YOU ALLY OR SOMETHING!?"

Lol. Snake in general is fun to play, AND fight IMO. I LOVE nades.

Lol. When I'm fighting my scrub friends and they are within utilt killing %, I like to say "Well...It looks like you are cooked enough." And then I yell "UP TILT" every time I utilt. It's just hilarious! =D

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I just like footstooling C4 recovering Snakes.
Why everyone doesn't do it blows my mind.
I did it once in tournament. It's not as easy to do consistantly, but people should at least practice it.

Although I teched it on the bottom of the stage twice at my first smashfest, and everyone there is like "ARE YOU ALLY OR SOMETHING!?"
It's funny, teching C4's and stage spikes with Snake really should come naturally to people who play him, yet whenever someone sees it, they go crazy. I remember one friendly I played on Frigate, I was under the stage for about 30 seconds, C4'ing and teching over and over again. During one point, I teched underneath the stage as it rotated. Everyone was like @_@.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What the hell are you talking about, Medicine?

I've done it several times.
You just gotta stalk them off the level.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I actually like it, lol.

The finale was pretty good, by the way. It was really sad, but still good.
Yeah, because they all...

Ah, its been fun. I read up on what happened, but my roomate wants to watch it, and we couldn't so he is going to try and find a way. (internets) and until then, I've been messing with him, almost completing that sentence.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Haven't watched an episode of Lost in my entire life.

Then again, I have pretty bad taste in TV..... I mostly go for cheesy drama since I usually have it on as background noise. :urg: Heroes, Dead Like Me, and Dexter are probably the only "serious" series I've followed. (Grey's Anatomy counts for the first few seasons..... then it just got ridiculous.)

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
(A little late but)
I was actually considereing maining someone alongside Pika too. If I end up maining another character, it will be Snake or Falco. Both are fking sweet, but I think Snake is a lot beter at taking MK than Falco is, but I seem to win more with Falco than Snake.

Idk. I'm just gonna put it off until I am ready to decide. My Snake is ok, and my Falco is garbage, so I don't think now is the time to decide.

=S
Snake dittos @ GC Portland?

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
What's Phil doing here in the PGD? .-.

Also guys, I have an important question.
Some of my job applications need more than two references, and two is all I have.
Any of you pikas I could use?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You can use me if you want.

They never call references anyway, lol. (Well, depends on the kind of job it is.)

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I'm applying at Panerasies and Borders online right now. Panera asks for three and I HAVE to fill in all three :urg:

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Heroes at least LOOKS good. I'm considering buying the whole series along with Firefly and just having a giant nerd out.

Cept I don't like space. I like the occult. :C

The most entertaining thing about Lost was when they had to do Dinner: Impossible on it.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Heroes is amazing, but it should've ended after the second season (or even the first season.... with a more conclusive ending). They kept it going for too long.

@Kiiro: Sure, we can play sometime. Are you free tomorrow in the afternoon/evening?

You can always go to the Pika Xat too: xat.com/highvoltageclan
There're usually people in there willing to do wifi depending on how busy it is.

PZ

Smash Lord
I wish I could go back in time and tell my old self to speak out because I notice most things that go wrong in the future is because I didn't say anything to stop them.:ohwell:

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
What's Phil doing here in the PGD? .-.

Also guys, I have an important question.
Some of my job applications need more than two references, and two is all I have.
Any of you pikas I could use?
Zeroxius lives near me,

as does Brick although we hardly play lol.

Pikas are alright.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Zeroxius lives near me,

as does Brick although we hardly play lol.

Pikas are alright.
What's GC portland? You said you wanted to do Snake dittos. (Srry for the profile post, disreguard that.)

And he does live near me. Like, I saw him at the last 2 tournies I went to.

Top Bottom