• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't like card games much because of all the luck involved. I mean, I'll play them for kicks, but I'd never go to a tourney for one.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Were's silly.

All card games are, by default, luck-based.
You just decrease your chances of losing by having better cards.

By luck based, I mean that there's no real strategy whatsoever in Yugioh, lol. You just attack with monsters and hope you don't get killed.

Edit: hatehatehate my new avvy. I'm making a new one. Any opinions on this one before I get rid of it?

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
lol dont make it sound like im NOT using pika tho lol. its more like what mieu does, he mains yoshi and pika but has been going pika more. im not saying like awww screw pika hes to hard baw, im just saying im gonna us snake as a main alongside pika to handle matchups id really rather not play like luigi lol. im DEF NOT going to EVER stop maining pika, thats my vow, and i love him too much to give up on him cuz i lose. id rather be recognized as a cruddy pika than a good snake any day.
(A little late but)
I was actually considereing maining someone alongside Pika too. If I end up maining another character, it will be Snake or Falco. Both are fking sweet, but I think Snake is a lot beter at taking MK than Falco is, but I seem to win more with Falco than Snake.

Idk. I'm just gonna put it off until I am ready to decide. My Snake is ok, and my Falco is garbage, so I don't think now is the time to decide.

=S

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
haha yeah. idk, like auto said i lost to some crappy sonic as pika, idk if i wlda as snake but u know thats how it goes, u gotta work extra hard as pika lol, which is why id like to win more matches so having a good char like snake to back up gay MU's wld be really nice.
Im not that great tho either haha, mostly cuz i dont have regular practice against good players since the scene here is utter garbage. maybe this explains my sudden fascination with compet. pkmn haha

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
haha yeah. idk, like auto said i lost to some crappy sonic as pika, idk if i wlda as snake but u know thats how it goes, u gotta work extra hard as pika lol, which is why id like to win more matches so having a good char like snake to back up gay MU's wld be really nice
That's exactly my thinking. =D

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
That's exactly my thinking. =D
yeah haha, mostly its my lack of experince that makes me lose since i havent had any good practice with good players, but having snake wld def help with some dumb MU's like luigi and marth. I play for fun and not to win usually so i dont have a problem with using pika on my crap MU's at all, just havign some wins every once in a while wld help me from feeling like i suck as a player haha.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
yeah haha, mostly its my lack of experince that makes me lose since i havent had any good practice with good players, but having snake wld def help with some dumb MU's like luigi and marth. I play for fun and not to win usually so i dont have a problem with using pika on my crap MU's at all, just havign some wins every once in a while wld help me from feeling like i suck as a player haha.
That reminds me of my first smashfest. Apparently, the guy that owns the house is 4th best in Oregon. He plays Falco. Nobody told me he was 4th best, so he's like "Wanna brawl"? and I'm like "Sure".

DX

After that, I decided that Falco is a hard to aproach ****er. The closest I have come to beating Cin (His gamerstag is cinnamon) is when i got him down to 2 lives at the last tourney.

Cin and I were watching a match, when I heard "ZEROXIUS AND CINIMMON" Come from Tuen, the well known loud tournament director. I turn around to look at him, and say "aw...crap.". He just smiles right back at me.

If it wasn't for him, I would have made it into the pro bracket too. ='(

I want pretty skins too. ;_;

And can someone elaborate on the LoD? at first I though it was just a Social Group, but now I'm hearing it's a forum and has its own skin...

Also, instead of buying SMG2 today, I did something good with my money and bought Melee.

MELEEEEEEEEEEEE

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I want pretty skins too. ;_;

And can someone elaborate on the LoD? at first I though it was just a Social Group, but now I'm hearing it's a forum and has its own skin...

Also, instead of buying SMG2 today, I did something good with my money and bought Melee.

MELEEEEEEEEEEEE
I don't know whether to say you made a bad choice or a good choice. You just made...a choice.
I got SMG2 today. Got about 6 stars so far...it's a very sexy game.

And what is all this talk of co-mains? Blasphemy. Be a real pika and tough out the bad MUs.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
idk maybe im just a *****, i just wana win every once in a while lol. i dont wana be known as a snake main tho so idk i prob shld be all pika and lose my bad mus and just live with it, but i lose my good mus too like sonic and even falco. like i said for me its thta i dont think pika is fitting my style as of late, but idk im a pika and i dont wana ever turn my back on you guys

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
thanx prime, idk i feel much more comfortable using snake just i feel so integrated into the community of pikas and dont wana just start using snake more.

Roller

Smash Legend
So I just finished watching the Lost. Not spoiling anything. But. Best show ever made. And the finale was incredible. I cried at the very end. Like. A lot. I haven't had more than a slightly teary eye in years.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
thanx prime, idk i feel much more comfortable using snake just i feel so integrated into the community of pikas and dont wana just start using snake more.
I think that if you switched to GANON, we would still consider you a part of the pika community. We all know and love you, so why wouldn't you be considered part of us?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
it sucks theres not much competition where i live, i would so do wat t1mmy and t0mmy do and ride a greyhound for 4 days just to get to a major tourney lol
hitch a ride to kc or st louis, we both have pretty strong smash scenes, though ours doesnt have many (but arguably 2 of the top 3 in kansas)

also FZ i am going to hate you FOREVER for going to snake YOU TRAITOR

jk <333

went to one a couple months ago, my coming back tourney (got 25th out of 40ish, lost to mr doom and le thien) and i am going to mlg

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm active on both the Snake and Pikachu boards.

I'd be active on the Diddy boards, but Diddys aren't that fun imo.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
thnx zero, that means alot. like i said i wont ever not use pika, but ima try snake out next tourney and see how i do.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm active on both the Snake and Pikachu boards.

I'd be active on the Diddy boards, but Diddys aren't that fun imo.
It's because their characters are good.

MK, Snake, and Diddy boards are all boring.
Dedede too.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
another interesting thing about this DR skin is that besides the fact that it gets rid of those silly ads, but i can view a sig in its entirety (ie, if it was once too big to fit in a post and it got cut off, i can see the entire thing now)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Does anyone use pure Pika anymore? =/
I do. I only use Zelda for dubs really (and even then sometimes I go Pika).

The only MUs I use her for in singles are ICs and other Pikas, neither of which I run into all that often.

idk maybe im just a *****, i just wana win every once in a while lol. i dont wana be known as a snake main tho so idk i prob shld be all pika and lose my bad mus and just live with it, but i lose my good mus too like sonic and even falco. like i said for me its thta i dont think pika is fitting my style as of late, but idk im a pika and i dont wana ever turn my back on you guys
What Prime said: main whoever you want. Don't let guilt hold you back..... this forum's always gonna be here, and you're always welcome to post in it no matter who you main.

However, people who use Snake as a secondary rarely leave him as a secondary..... he's just too good of a character. I can pretty much guarantee that you'll start using him more and more and essentially dump Pika, because there's no reason to use Pika if you have a good Snake.

That's just what I foresee based on...... every other Pika who's "seconded" Snake, lol. The only exception so far has been Kenny, and that took a lot of *****ing and nagging at him to use Pika more.

It's the mod social. Like the Disco Room except for mods and ex-mods.

I cried at the very end. Like. A lot. I haven't had more than a slightly teary eye in years.
Wut the..... lol. Man up!!!

Top Bottom