• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ugh, I have the worst stomachache known to man right now. x____x

And chest pains. Wtf body, why are you having so many problems?!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I'm currently having tons of fun making smashboards as ugly/monochromatic as I can!
Wish me luck.

I need to fix this message box and the top navi thing....I kinda like it blue though.

Edit: Someone go heal Mamachu!! I'm pretty sure everyone would love to nurse you back to health. (hello)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Don't Zero. KayLo!'s a strong young woman. She'll be fine without your "healing vibes".

What's Phil doing here in the PGD? .-.

Also guys, I have an important question.
Some of my job applications need more than two references, and two is all I have.
Any of you pikas I could use?
I'd be willing to be a reference for you. Though I doubt I can seeing as I'm only turning 16 this September.:urg:

KayLo! is a strong black woman.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
PGD: Spamming crashboards has never been easier.

And I got my new Itouch today. Hooray for meee~
I also submitted my remix of Mt. Pyre to Newgrounds. They are goign over it, I'll post the link for it when it is up.

Taking advantage of yo momma has never been easier.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I've only been fishing once. It was.....peaceful. Whatever I DID manage to catch. I let go, but it was very relaxing.

Now that I think about, I should spend a day by a lake and just unwind and stuff. I could use a day like that. But, for now, I'll settle for standing outside in pouring rain, washing my troubles away.

Hamburger Helper FTW.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord

massive qtf.
Maybe.

Guys, I lost dart night. 2nd place isn't bad, though
What does qtf stand for? =\

Call me weak-stomached, but I can't stand the thought of eating fishies that I've seen die. :(

http://www.verticaljumpreport.com/cb1/free_46-page_report/?hop=sportfit Absolutely awful. I made myself watch the whole thing.

Lol. I was dissappointed watching this. DX

I've only been fishing once. It was.....peaceful. Whatever I DID manage to catch. I let go, but it was very relaxing.

Now that I think about, I should spend a day by a lake and just unwind and stuff. I could use a day like that. But, for now, I'll settle for standing outside in pouring rain, washing my troubles away.

Hamburger Helper FTW.
For me, it's the beach. I just feel calm listening to the waves, and staring into the crystal clear water. I just feel as if I don't have a care in the world. That salty watery smell brings back memories for me.

Then I remember I have school on Monday. >.<

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I've always wanted to go fishing. So calming and quiet.....lack of people..
Sounds lovely.

Do any of you use dsi with flipnote studio? I`d like to watch you if you do so.
Dsi in bed.....
Internet has never been easier

Top Bottom