• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The only card game I've played (outside of.... non-gaming ones) is the Pokemon one. .......the GBC one.

Kiiro Caballero

Smash Cadet
Hey can i be added to the list of pika mains, ive been smashing since 2006 im just very quiet lol

Name: Kiiro

Location Springfield, Missouri

Main Pikachu
2nd main metaknight

Favorite pika costume: Bandanna

pokemon rep: Shiny Charizard

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Hey can i be added to the list of pika mains, ive been smashing since 2006 im just very quiet lol

Main Pikachu
2nd main metaknight

Nice to meet you man! I hope you have a great time getting to know the pika community! =D

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Hehe...this DR skin is pretty cool. Hi Kiiro! Anyone seen the MH3 commercial? Pretty good.

Guys, I'm deciding on a new cosplay and I need help with choosing, or at least knocking down the list:
1) Leafeon
2) Pikachu
3) Raichu
4) (Shiny) Zangoose
5) A random, non-character specific Soul Reaper (Bleach)
6) Lloyd Irving (ToS)
A random exerpt from my big list of anything I may have ever considered cosplaying, which really is 2/3 pokemon. :D

Roller

Smash Legend

Main Pikachu
2nd main metaknight

Oh great. One more for the bandanna faction.. When will you people learn? GOGGLES FOR LIFE.

But srsly, welcome to the community man.

Yugioh's better than MTG. D=
I did just pick up an Eldrazi deck though. :D
I was away. So I just saw this. I'm sorry. I can no longer take anything you say seriously. Anyone who thinks Yugioh is better than mtg is.. I suppose entitled to their own wrong opinion. But seriously. No. Just no. MTG is the greatest game of all time. Bar none. And anyone who actually buys precons that don't contain Umezawa's Jitte (if you know what that card is..) can't even really discuss the game because playing with those decks, at the level that you probably play isn't even scratching the surface of the game.

I've been on hiatus from it for a while now, but before I was I routinely placed top 4 out of ~30 at the shop near my campus. And prior to that finished basically the same though in a different format back home. (Legacy at school, T2 & unlimited at home)

Point is, I have a more firm grasp on the game than most, and can say that although it takes a lot of time/experience, a LOT of money (reason I picked up legacy over T2, cause I already had the older cards I needed for good decks), and more intelligence than just about any game ever created. If you are able/willing to put that into the game then you will be able to have more fun with and care more about it than any other game you've ever played.

/rant

Roller

Smash Legend
lol. gosh, the kamikawa series was soooo bad. I basically quit magic right before ravnica. I don't have any idea about the new mechanics.
MTG > every other card game. it's like comparing D&D to any other role-playing game.
^ This man knows what he is talking about. But to be fair to Kamigawa it did give us pithing needle, gifts ungiven, umezawa's jitte, and a few other key cards. Also, after a block as broken as Mirrodin you can't expect the next one to be as good. Not that I was complaining as I ran affinity. (sometimes still do in legacy, though I prefer ichorid nowadays.)

For non-mtg players. Think Metaknight on steroids. And you have Affinity.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Welcome, Kiiro! I'll add you to the OP sometime today.

omg i found a weakness to the DR skin
Wtf is this DR skin you guys keep talking about? Some skin only Premmies can see?

I'm making a snazzy new texture for you pikas.
That's so freakin adorable! I'd definitely rock this texture..... I agree @adding a dent in the tail, though.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wtf is this DR skin you guys keep talking about? Some skin only Premmies can see?
Yeah. It's basically just classic blue with more black and a disco ball in the upper left corner.

Edit:

Unlike you jerk mods, I'll actually show you guys secret skins.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I've posted screenshots of the modskin in here, lol. It's not really a big secret. =P

Anyways, the DR skin looks exactly like the LoD skin except..... blue instead of purple, and the logo's different. Meh.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
All of those skins look hideous. Except for the last one Zajice posted.

Hyli showed me most of the skins available. Pretty much all of them are garbs.

This Revolution skin is one of my favs.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Nah, regular Brawl skin is the greatest. Brawl Light isn't that great, and I don't really like Cyborg.

I used to like Revolution, but after using Brawl for so long, it looks tiny and ugly to me.

Top Bottom