• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I need to stop not lurking/posting.

Guys there's a new nerd card that looks like Pikachu/Raichu.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I doubt you heard that song on Barney. Barney wouldn't say all those edgey things.
EDIT: More importantly, happy birthday to our 3 birthday Pikas! Go play 64 and you'll be wearing a party hat.

And, oh yeah, I was looking at Syko's video.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah Wisbiscuit, he's pretty friggin' awesome.
That movie kinda weirded me out at first, until I realized the kittyland peoples were trying to turn the girl into a cat.

A noble effort.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
That mouse is ****ing adorable, but.....

Seriously? A key mouse?

The things people come up with.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Seems like a crappy card, it's cute though. :3
Let's you add Lockat(which hasn't been released in english yet >_>) to the field. Lockat's effect then summons Key Mouse(or any other level 1) to the field.
It allows for easy summon of Armory Arm, which I guess is a good card.

I dunno **** about this game, but my bf plays it. I just think some cards are ****ing cute.

@KLo!
I read the trivia for it, and I like the name because of the second one.
This card's name could be a reference to a computer keyboard's "key's and "mouse."
It could also be a reference to "door mice" playing on the idea that this mouse would hold the key's to a door

Roller

Smash Legend
Sorry, I don't play Yugioh so I don't know how good a level 3 beast is.
I don't either, but I did back in the day casually. And that little ***** can summon man eater bug straight out of your deck. Or Penguin Soldier/Hane Hane. Any of which can deal with a big high level monster. Or Witch of the Black Forest which is just unfair. Yugioh is too easy to break..

I love how much I remember about this game.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Are you ever gonna stop with the lemon chiffon thing?
I planned to stop using it at 1034 posts but now I have to keeep going. Besides I only use LChnbe in this thread so I don't use it all the time.
stuff about Witch of the Black Forest and other cards I had
lol I remember having those cards.

Lemon Chiffon has never been easier.

~de arimasu

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I don't either, but I did back in the day casually. And that little ***** can summon man eater bug straight out of your deck. Or Penguin Soldier/Hane Hane. Any of which can deal with a big high level monster. Or Witch of the Black Forest which is just unfair. Yugioh is too easy to break..

Witch of the Black Forest is banned :U

my fav yugioh card:

<3 crystal beasts.
I WANT THIS CARD :mad:

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero

Man eater bug is an insect. :/ Furthermore Key Mouse adds to the HAND not the field. :p I think Penguin Soldier is aqua too. Hane-hane works but that's crap. High levels fly around left and right now.

Let's you add Lockat(which hasn't been released in english yet >_>) to the field. Lockat's effect then summons Key Mouse(or any other level 1) to the field.
It allows for easy summon of Armory Arm, which I guess is a good card.
Armory Arm's okay. I like Key Mouse cause you can get Gladiator Beast Samnite. Test Ape OR Test Tiger and a few X-Sabers.

I never understood why Ruby Carbuncle was a fairy. ****ing stupid.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Random Ygo talk: I hate how everything needs a Tuner now ;/ So easy to bring Synchro monsters onto the field its silly.

I'm still running my sloppy burner deck baby!!

Top Bottom