• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Finally had a really good sit down with SSF4. This game,,,,,is kinda legit. Guy is incredibly fun to play as. And I have never seen Ryu's Shoryuuken do two hits. That kinda amazed me for a while.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
well this home comp sucks and not having my lappy with net sucks.

but driving mike haze to bigfoots going away toureny shld be fun. haze better not blaze in my car or ima have to choke a b****

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
There you go Mr. Picky.

And I'm productive in the D3 boards. It's just everyone else is too lazy to want to discuss anything.

EDIT: It's funny everyone loves to point all the faults in everything yet leave out more of the good things people do. Teehee.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
TUSM, just ignore Serin. The more you antagonize him, the more he *****es, and the more I have to read his crap.

Seriously, everybody just put Serin on ignore if you don't like him. He won't go away unfortunately (if it's anything like the last time everybody had him on ignore), but at least I won't have to read his whining, and I would much appreciate that.

altairian

Smash Lord
Hi guys, I'm not dead in case anyone noticed I haven't been posting. Just...haven't felt very social lately. =\

If anyone feels like helping me not suck complete *** at MLG, hit me up on aim for some wifi, I haven't had much motivation to practice lately but I want to at least win a match lol

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
lol Nice **** Alby. I think it sounds a little rushed though. Kinda threw it off. Awesome though. <3

BK has ribs now! Delicious. Not really worth the price but good nonetheless.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I thought the same thing @rushed at some points. Probably nerves. But overall it was pretty **** good.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Wow....it feels so weird to be hear during the middle of the day.

FINALLY found Rust In Peace from Megadeth. I wish I could've found the original Master Copy, but the one I have will suffice. Lucretia all day!!

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
lol. We've had that CD sitting around in FYE FOREVER now. That's what I get for living in an area where country/rap/pop are predominant. Even the scene people don't like metal. :C This one scene chick saw my Iron Maiden shirt and came up like, "I like your shirt!" I asked about her favorite songs and **** and she said, "I don't know. I just like the colors." I just walked away. :D

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Hmph. I like living outside the box. I also got Guns 'N Roses Greatest Hits, Boston from....Boston, and Blizzard of Ozz. They had this sale where every CD was only 10 bucks. How fortuitous....

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
The only name I recognized in that is Guns and roses. You children and you music!
...Hmm I am now interested in what makes metal music metal. I'm so music-ly......********?

I'm glad your enjoying it Tusm!

also: lol at Terios story.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Hmph. I like living outside the box. I also got Guns 'N Roses Greatest Hits, Boston from....Boston, and Blizzard of Ozz. They had this sale where every CD was only 10 bucks. How fortuitous....
That seems like a decent bit to spend. :C I remember getting GnR Greatest Hits, Diatribes from Napalm Death and Youthanasia for like 15 bucks. Buy 2 get one free. :D

Edit: Basically distorted guitars, pounding drums and mass abuse of lightning quick arpeggios. :D

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
The only name I recognized in that is Guns and roses. You children and you music!
...Hmm I am now interested in what makes metal music metal. I'm so music-ly......********?
Children.....lawl

I don't know why they call it "metal" per se. And then there's the different classification, like heavy metal, thrash metal, death metal, and all sorts of other random adjectives added in front of the word. Me, I just listen to it......

That seems like a decent bit to spend. :C I remember getting GnR Greatest Hits, Diatribes from Napalm Death and Youthanasia for like 15 bucks. Buy 2 get one free. :D
Get out.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wiscus, I love that movie your avatar is from. Good chips.

Posting from an iPad. These things are as awesome as they are ridiculous.

Top Bottom