• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@Zeroxius: Yeah, because getting a bull and slapping two extra tails on it was really ****ing original.

*shrugs*

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!

As much as this apartment costs, you think they would have a reliable printer...
So, that kills all possibilty of me doing homework.

KayLo...I didn't expect you to look like that.
Sweet.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Btw Kaylo, your butt aint that big (smirk)

Call me crazy.
...........I don't want to think about you looking at my butt, so. Yeah. ;;

KayLo...I didn't expect you to look like that.
Sweet.
What did you expect me to look like? o.O

EDIT: Sorry Were, didn't realize I messed yours up. x.x TUSM was one of the first people to submit a profile, so I use his as a base for everyone's, lol. Put your pic in the wrong place. I'll fix it now.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
...........I don't want to think about you looking at my butt, so. Yeah. ;;

What did you expect me to look like? o.O
I'm not entirely sure...I was expecting an "older" look.
You know...like a mamachu should look?
Or something.
More formal, that's what it is.
Since you are the mod.
Yeah...

EDIT: Serin is probably right.
Because right now I'm thinking of this can of SPAM typing at a computer.

Pharrox

Smash Journeyman
Well the lizard thing is pretty cool, the pig is alright, but the otter is just...ugh. What does everyone think of the new battle scene? I think it looks pretty nice, but I have a friend who thinks it's horrible.

Also I'm loving these profiles. I've been here since the beginning, just never made an attempt to post (real shy). It's kinda weird and cool to actually see everyone now though.

*sigh* I have a job interview in three hours and it's making me crazy nervous. This is gonna be a bad day.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
haha. Leaf your comment on people on the boards being normal people and not socially inept and akward ppls is funny. Its like if u had to think of yourself and just think everyone is the same as you, your normal and look what made you come here haha.

actually tbh when i saw Kloz for the first time i was pretty surprised too, i didnt think the pika mama mod would look so young lol.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
*is still waiting for my pictures*

Wiscus is not not socially inept and awkward! I am cool like that. It's just that you dont have a pic to put to it, Leaf.
personally I think I look like on of those black chicks on shows that go "mmhmm" to everything and act all sassy.
...:(

also: all of you are OLD. Old grandmas and old perverted men!

OLD

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Lol old people.
I don't really feel as bad about losing as much, everyone is older.
Everyone, I got AIM to let me in last night. I'm going to go add that stuff.
I really need to go to school and do work.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kaylo. You're only 22? I thought you were older than me. :/
I could be, lol. Ephy's right, I turn 23 on June 11. (Although I don't see how that makes me a liar since my bday is still a month away...... x.o)

Yea way to old, granny status
Inorite.

My age is a big part of why I'm most likely quitting Smash at the end of the summer. I'mma be graduating college and heading off to vet school and whatnot, and Brawl just doesn't really fit into that picture.

I still enjoy the game, though. :(

actually tbh when i saw Kloz for the first time i was pretty surprised too, i didnt think the pika mama mod would look so young lol.
Ohhhh my god, why do people think I'm so old?! XD

People still ask me if I'm 18 yet when I apply for jobs. I don't think I look that young.

*is still waiting for my pictures*

also: all of you are OLD. Old grandmas and old perverted men!

OLD
Old pervert? I can agree with that, although I only creep on select people. Purely for funsies. <3

And yes, I definitely owe you now. I'll try to stop procrastinating..... !

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
You dont owe me anything mamachu ;;
*cough* I still havent even gotten envenlopes yet *cough*
even then Im just playing with you and being creepy.

On another note I still cannot find any err free versions of the bit trip beat ost, its only 5 dollars! Id get it if I were not cheap! Why cant I find it anywhere argh. maybe Ill try that one site with the pirates that live near the bay.

The youngest anyone thought I was recently was 12, I also get 16 a lot. It's these super round cheeks. Get @mah babyface.

Ephyon

Smash Champion
anagrams into &quot;no hype&quot;, &quot;he pony&q
I could be, lol. Ephy's right, I turn 23 on June 11. (Although I don't see how that makes me a liar since my bday is still a month away...... x.o)
eh. it's 22 years and 11 months. I~ think it's closer to 23 than 22, whaddya say? =D after all, it's not like you go *PING!* "+1 year!" on your B-day, growth is a gradual thing.

Old pervert? I can agree with that, although I only creep on select people. Purely for funsies. <3

And yes, I definitely owe you now. I'll try to stop procrastinating..... !
I believe the "old perverted men" part was addressed at stealth. unless you're a man too. well, yes, you may be very manly, but there's still a difference. :chuckle:

...now that I look at it, our colors look nice together.

Top Bottom