• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
stealth rock was an attempt make us hate Charizard, Articuno and Moltres so we would find current generation birds to like

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
i always thought nintendo should make a spikes move for every type and not just rocks. imagine the chaos that would ensue in the metagame
That would be hilarious...

To everyone else, and all the posting I apparently missed,
I don't really like any of the starters for now.
In the future, they better be really awesome.
But that picture about the otter crying was really funny.

Why does everyone always post when I am in class?

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
yeah R/S gets no love -_-

i liked it cuz me and my friend played it alot and got all into having secret bases and the battle tower haha.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
****ing ***, man. R/S/E were amazing to me :(

Those were the first pokemon games I played that I enjoyed. Prolly cuz back then I hated games with ****ty graphics.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
thank you serin, god **** someone finally agrees with me. I swear that game was my fav...................not biased off it containing latias btw *shifty eyes*

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Finally added my profile.

KayLo!

Name: Kendall
Main: :pikachu2: / Secondaries: :zelda:
Favorite Pika Costume: Goggles/Killachu
Pokemon Rep: Glaceon

[COLLAPSE=KLO! Facts]KayLo! is a 22-year-old female Glaceon currently residing in Philly.
No, KayLo! will not bring you a cheesesteak (except for Kenny... already promised him one).
KayLo! is 5'7".
KayLo! loves exclamation points and question marks?!
KayLo! has mained Pikachu since 64 but hated that god**** rodent before she played him in Smash.
KayLo! knows practically everything there is to know about Brawl but can't get past "pretty good" at the game. :(
KayLo!'s other favorite games are: Kingdom Hearts, Okami, The World Ends With You, Katamari Damacy, Ouendan, and Rune Factory.
KayLo! is 1 1/2 years away from veterinary school and hopes to work with exotics one day so she can travel.
KayLo! saves puppies almost everyday. <3
KayLo! is very straight, but SOME PEOPLE tell a different story.....
KayLo! is not religious, but she believes in positive energy and karma. Urban hippie, sort of? (Except she showers.)
KayLo! is a fan of #slap ing people. The noise it makes is just too good.
KayLo! hates talking on the phone with a passion but loves texting.
KayLo!'s greatest fear is technology gone wrong.... blue screens, white noise, weird beeping. IT'S SO FREAKY. :urg:
KayLo! loves: roller coasters, the fall/winter season, Italy, movies that make her cry, and most of all, eating, sleeping, partying, and... one other thing. ;)
KayLo! hates: mosquitos, children, immaturity, general stupidity, mean people, and WHEN PEOPLE INTERRUPT HER SLEEP.
KayLo!'s favorite color is (surprise, surprise) turquoise.
KayLo! talks sorta like a white girl (private schools ftl) but associates almost exclusively with other black/non-white folk. It just happens that way.
KayLo! loves to debate, argue, butt heads, and generally be right all the time, but she'll still love you at the end of the day no matter what.
Btw, KayLo! is (usually) always right.
KayLo! hates Chinese food.
KayLo! is a Gemini, or in Chinese astrology, a Rabbit. She <3s astrology but doesn't believe in it.
KayLo! is obsessively clean and organized to the point that it's scared people.
KayLo! is also extremely lazy when she can afford to be.
KayLo! used to be a ridiculously good artist but hasn't drawn in years.
KayLo! lives a pretty mainstream lifestyle but is also a huge nerd.
There are currently 6 people on KayLo!'s S*** List.
Related to the above, KayLo! is amazing at FPS games.... deadly accuracy.... :evil:
KayLo! is very clumsy.... she once walked straight into a van, and her friends never let her live it down.... -_-
KayLo! has been described as "the dumbest smart person" her friends know. x.x KayLo! has a lot of blonde moments......
KayLo!'s lesbian crushes are Alicia Keys, Angelina Jolie, and Haruka/Sailor Uranus from Sailor Moon.
KayLo! got nicknamed KLo by her friends because her *** is big... like JLo's. Hurrhurr?
Kyoshi thinks KayLo!'s *** is small, but he must be ****ing blind.
KayLo! has two sisters, one brother, and more cousins than she can count.
KayLo! is a mix of black, Mexican, Native American (Cherokee), and Bajan (or Barbadian, whichever floats your boat).
KayLo! speaks English, French, and some Italian, Spanish, and Japanese -- from actual classes, not anime.
KayLo! used to try to fly when she was little. Really put in a good effort, too.
If KayLo! could have any superpower, she'd choose instant teleportation or super speed. Or creating bad luck like Jinx from Teen Titans.
In KayLo!'s opinion, Batman is the best superhero.
KayLo!'s favorite pokemon is Ivysaur, followed by Glaceon, Milotic, Typhlosion, and Wartortle.
KayLo! is hungry and gonna go eat now. @.@
[/COLLAPSE]

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i did play them, and i liked em yea. houndour was in it its my second fav pkmn game. its not so much that the game wasnt better, its that R/S has alota meaning to me cuz of how it was played when i was growing up. we all had it and when i remember it i remember all the times we had playing with secret bases and the battletower and link battles and tehe e reader crap. thats why lol, its just more sentimental to me.

and yeah latios better but latias is way more adorable and awesome

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
shhhhhhh

I'm building false hype because the ones on serebii are even uglier.
BLOODY HELL! WTF ARE THESE PIECES OF **** STARTERS?

Is it just me, but are they moving away from all the awesome starters that were in R/S/E? Those were the best. I think they should make the Pokemon less bubbly like and more original like all of the ones before D/P.

I cant believe this. I'm gonna pick the grass one for sure.

Actaully, I might use my action replay DSI to start out with a Pika! =D

Kid friendly anime = kid friendly sprites. :(

Too bad it only got REALLY kiddy after the second season.

I've never played platinum, so I can't comment on the torn world. XD

Snow and fog was cool, but we need more than that, lol.

Anyway, best guess EVER for what the starters were:

Roflmao@Bidoof. XD

Am i the only one who liked ruby/ saphire the best out of the pkmn series?
R/S/E were my favorite games. They just had something the previous, current and upcoming games lacked, it just seemed more original, but fresh and cool at the same time.
R/S/E > HG/SS/G/S/C > R/Y/B > D/P/Pl.

And Golden Sun 1 and 2 > ALL.

i did play them, and i liked em yea. houndour was in it its my second fav pkmn game. its not so much that the game wasnt better, its that R/S has alota meaning to me cuz of how it was played when i was growing up. we all had it and when i remember it i remember all the times we had playing with secret bases and the battletower and link battles and tehe e reader crap. thats why lol, its just more sentimental to me.

and yeah latios better but latias is way more adorable and awesome
Latias > Latios. I swept my GF's entire team of 100's using just my Latias. <3

LATE NIGHT CONVOS BY FZ AND DLW!!!

tonights issue is on me sayin the pres needs to make me a latias. and we started talking about how we shld tell obama to make one

WhersMyWife
get on this **** NOW!
: itd be so great if someone wrote note to some place
: like
: the gvntmnt
: saying
: dear mr pres
: we need latias
: ktnxbye
nickdedede
Obama would be like what the ****?
WhersMyWife
: oh hed know who latias was
: hed be like
: "latias?"
WhersMyWife
: "that pokemon"
: "HOLY **** why didnt i think of this earlier, it cld make worlkd peace!"
: "get everyone one the latias project now! make it say LAHH and purr and make **** sure it know how to make waves come out of nowhere, yeah its called surf"
nickdedede
: Psh lol next thing you know Iran and N. Korea start bombing
: xD
WhersMyWife
: and then we send latias
: and she has a secret weapon
: its called taking all your water
nickdedede
: And that'll kill the people o.o
nickdedede
: lol
WhersMyWife
: well
: if they bomb us
: we take their water
: and when they promise to be good
: we give it back
nickdedede
: lol They'd just attack harder especially N. Korea cause those leaders are insane over there
: xD
WhersMyWife
: then if they bomb us we take theri water
: and if they bomb us again we give it back
: in the form of surf
: wth 6 calm minds
nickdedede
: lol
: You silly
Roflmao. "In the form of surf...with 6 calm minds."

But I swear to god I'm going to snap a kitten's neck if they make the entire generation like the starters.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
She glad

Latios better than Latias. Why he Uber and She OU? Good game gentlemen

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
KayLo, how come that picture isn't on your FB?

Not that I go through your pictures, but I'm just wondering.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Good luck, Leaf!

ROFL!

Definitely went searching for it and found this instead....

Springtime & New Drunken Encounters
Photo 36 of 48
LOL, I knew exactly which picture you meant too. Kenny and I looked at it the other night and decided...... that I have a very nice back. =D

Top Bottom